Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved your post , Totally agree , from one episode , it's running away , tears  the next screaming the place down . Also is Arnav going soft , I was expecting him to say enough ASR style (when kkg was jumping and screaming) , but that did  not happen ðŸ˜•
 This is just my opinion but I found the whole bathroom scene , out of place ,very awkward .
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Exactly, they need to show light hearted stuff too, nobody wants to see them crying nonstop, but definitely not this kind of humour. Can't they just show something in between emotional and comic? Like normal? 😆 How're we supposed to remember the intense scenes when this kind of comedy follows immediately after?
And for god's sake, just some TALK. Normal talk. 😆 Not about towels. Doesn't seem to be coming with Nand kishore babua's entry.

Yep...something normal...no mushy mushy romance...no tears...no fighting...just normal like every other normal people do...
And yeah! Nandkisore ...the phirangi babua I haven't seen the SBS seg..but from TB article , tooti phooti hindi...seems Khushi s gonna take hindi tution for him..and Mami n Bua will fight for their rights on Nand Kishore!

Originally posted by: Ankifan

The spark is missing between ArHi somz. 

ASR being so soft doesnt suit him, their should be a mixture ASR and Arnav in him. And Kushi can she be shown more mature after having so many ups and downs in her life.
After coming out of bathroom, the scene looked so OTT to me rather than funny.

After Arnav-kushi having feelings for each other frm so many months, their is no conversation that they have in a normal way. Can we have their love story proceeding in a normal way CVs!!

Exactly ..The spark is the correct word than chemistry!!
Originally posted by: cindrella255

As much as I get hot n cold behavior of ASR I don get this teary emotional n whacko humour...I understand there shud b a balance but it looks topsy turvy...
prev night - Emotions @ peak,
next mrng- epitome of nautanki  ...It s easy 2 get away with That is Khushi...dats her character...blah..blah...but any hot blooded homo sapien cannot forget everything and behave like as if woke up from a dream...
I remember ...this s Khushi's  *Main Kahaan hoon Syndrome*

As a kid we used to play that Hot Hot Cold Cold game...This seems to be the same...

This partial amnesia of forgetting to finish their conversation is getting on my nerves. 
Originally posted by: chammak_challo

Yes I do agree that the spark has vaporized between Arhi - Even though today's episode was damn funny, but I think now the CVs should focus on Arhi's feelings towards each other. It's been 6 months now, come on CV's step it up...!!

You are my chamak challo..
You are so true ..fellow!!😆
Originally posted by: cxw1065

Two people who are in love CAN be together, in a small space WITHOUT the immediate creation of romantic tension.

Yes I know. I don't run around the tree with my husband everyday..😆

For goodness sake, this man has just broken up with his long term girlfriend.  This girl has just had her engagement broken
I know..I have been following the show too. And as I said its too early for Rabba Ve..

Even though they are linked-- can they not have a few days when their emotions are battered and bruised, where they can't handle thinking about emotions and romance.
Thats what my post is about. D'oh

WHY do people not want these two to have a RELATIONSHIP, not just a romance.  They are growing towards each other, so much more comfortable with each other than before.  This is a RELATIONSHIP.
Good relationships depend on good conversation which I want.

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.
Its 6 months already.it will go off air within a year so it better start with good conversations between the leads..

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon
Yes the BOOM where they might start hating each other.

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka

I urge you to re -read my post,my dear friend, not just the chemistry word and retort to it.

-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats what i was writing about in my last post

the passion seems to be goneee...wheres the intense scenes?!? wheres that chemistry that made me glued tooo the screeen!

i hope this new guy will provoke some intense scenes ...im hopin for jealous arnav to explode with passion!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't even know where the hell their relationship is.  Does Khushi even think about Arnavji?  She's back to calling him Rakshas even though her friend told her that the break up was mutual, even though he had no idea that an 18 year old locked herself clothed in the bathroom pretending to be his brother really didn't need a towel.

W*F did I just write.  Is this a mature love story?  Bring on the love - I don't need a goat fest.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tanthya

erm, U don't  shower fully clothed , Do U ?? 😉😆😆

Did I  mention anything about clothes ??? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Priya_128

somy dearest...

Priye dearest, we are always on the same page..

fabulous post !!!!
Out of frustration!!

i agree with everything u say !

whyyy extreme comedy after extreme intensity !! they do this time after time and i hate it...! melllow down a bit...then start the comedy na...its as if last night never happened...or does khushi get amnesia as sooon as she leaves RM... 
Exactly its a Bermuda triangle of intense scenes.Just forget about it ..Who wants to deal with it..

i dont understand who these multiple ppl are who write the sketch and the episodes...but they are doing a real weird job of maintaining continuity !! 

and no softie lead please...if i wanted that i'd watch akash !...
why cant be strong and telling her off for the antics as well as the guy who cares for her...i mean why does have it have to be this extreme or that...! ugggh ! character assasination is slowly happening ... 
I would have been happy if ASR would have yelled ENOUGH...

i wonder if the CVs remember that there are 2 broken engagements...2 people who have gone thru hell and back...it doesnt go away in a night !!!!!! 

sigh...