Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regret making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. πŸ˜†

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no. How do these CVs manage to shift from a scene like yesterday's where Khushi was blurting out her feelings to him, which she hadn't shared with anyone to something like today's scenes? I mean no awkwardness at all, and full rewind.

Great post!
-Ishita

PS: I noticed your sig. Loveee Once Upon a Time! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I DON T AGREE ! their chemsitry is as sizzling as cute as ever BUT yes i'll put it in like this we r NOT getting proper scenes , romantic scenes , no rabba ve's .

The comical scene had a beautiful and comical chemistry !BUT CVS if they do come there rise up out of yr slumbers and give us the LEADSSS ROAMNCE FOR GODS SAKE !

SARUN ROCKS
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! πŸ˜†

erm, U don't  shower fully clothed , Do U ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hahaaa, so agree. I made a topic yesterday on whether asking for a sane convo between the leads is too much. Now regretting making it, for the answer is soo obvious. Turns out it's virtually impossible to show them talking. πŸ˜†

Khushi, one heartbreak(by ASR), one betrayal (by Shyam) and one broken engagement later is still the same. Disappointed with the repeated inconsistencies. What's the worst thing is how they switch to direct comedy after every major incident.
The cvs are taking their bi-polarity directly into the show.

And ASR turning into a mushboy is a severe no no.

Great post!
-Ishita

Ishu loved ur response
@ bold - Exactly! just few hours b4  emotional break down took place...suddenly everything changed..and it was  time for slapstick...
I can understand the need to maintain balance...
This bi-polarity really dilutes the emotions...Can't v have normal paced scenes b4 reaching other end...
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y are CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..😭
A: Khushiii... πŸ€’
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
A:πŸ˜•

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand), Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

Hi Sommy,

M disagreeing with u here.. The actors had lots of chemistry..that comic scene would have come to naught had there been no chemistry, understanding ..

What seems to be the issue is that both look fatigued  and the synergy is missing ... They need some time off for them to recoup themselves..

Bathroom scene did not require Passion, it required  comedy which was in ample display ..second they are at square one..with  both aware that that the other is single but unaware whether they hold any special place in others hearts  ..when they begin to sort out their messed up feelings..U will get ur passion, ..

Another  habit of this forum is ..based on 2 sec precap..One builds a whole castle  and this inevitably leads to crashing disappointment..
fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you, i feel that their chemistry has sizzled out a bit...

i want to see intense passion rather than cute romance...

Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: somzz007

Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

I must say that it's refreshing that someone else is wondering why ASR is turning in to such a softie.  I understand that people were having issues w/ him manhandling Khushi in every other scene, but to go from that to where we are now makes no sense.  It may sound pathetic, but I actually smiled when ASR grabbed Khushi's arm yesterday and dragged her poolside...hahahaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I get that ASR needed to soften up a bit, but not to the extent that he would lose his originality.  I've had a 2 page rant about this w/ another member awhile back (after the whole 'sorry Lavanya, you should wear what you want' scene). πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

I agree that it's been well over 6 month and we have not had a decent conversation between ASR and Khushi.  I thought the whole scene under the stars when ASR asked if his mother was happy with him would lead to some interesting dialogue between them, but it turned out to be too short and it was forgotten the next day!!! πŸ˜• 

Anyhow, I am waiting for both of these characters to be at the same level of maturity (like Diwali night) so we can see some real fireworks.  Until then, I'm waiting w/ bated breath... 😊
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the comedy seems ill-timed. The bathroom scene seemed forced...now Mami's bhateeja will also come, so we can expect more silliness.

Seriously, why can't they show Arhi having some good meaningful moments together?!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Ishu loved ur response
@ bold - Exactly! just few hours b4  emotional break down took place...suddenly everything changed..and it was  time for slapstick...
I can understand the need to maintain balance...
This bi-polarity really dilutes the emotions...Can't v have normal paced scenes b4 reaching other end...

Thanks Sharmi! Agree with you!
Exactly, they need to show light hearted stuff too, nobody wants to see them crying nonstop, but definitely not this kind of humour. Can't they just show something in between emotional and comic? Like normal? πŸ˜† How're we supposed to remember the intense scenes when this kind of comedy follows immediately after?
And for god's sake, just some TALK. Normal talk. πŸ˜† Not about towels. Doesn't seem to be coming with Nand kishore babua's entry.

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If the dragging stops, the chemistry will be back. I am assuming that there won't be any movement in the story until the new year since we already saw some movement in La's exit.

So until next year or maybe next ME we will see the Nandakisore's, silly mami antics, Anji baby's puja's  & KKG tantrums. Whoever is up for a vacation, rest assured you won't miss much😊