Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Has the chemistry vaporized?

Posted: 12 years ago
Yup am asking you guys felt the same as me?

Did the chemistry between the leads fizzle out in the bathroom scene?? I admit it was damn funny !! But do we need a funny scene just off a intense scene? Y do CVs think its mandatory to show child-like Khushi after a tear jerking (Sbk2 style) scene. 

So the pattern between the leads are..

K: I blah blah...Tears tears..😭
A: Khushiii... ðŸ¤¢
Next day,
K:He he he he he he ...Bolo Bolo...😃 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
A:😕

For me its like there are 2 sets of writers ,one for comedy and one for the drama .And these writers have never met each other. The director seems to think oh we made Khushi cry so let me take a page of another writers script now and make her look like a fool.

When they do get a scene like the bathroom scene,Y was there no passion?Ok if its too early for Rabba Ve (which I understand),Its too early for comic scene too and Why is Arnav turning into such a softie? I would prefer a no-nonsense shushing of child-like antics of Khushi. Or has the petition for ASR to turn Softie bear accepted??

6 months on ,is it wrong of me to expect a decent conversation between the leads ,like we all have in normal life? ?

P.S: For anyone who thinks I'm just in for romance,its not so.But I don't want freaking Archana puran singh comedy show just off an intense scene. I want them to interact in more civilized manner. 

Not always Kolaveri..
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The spark is missing between ArHi somz. 
ASR being so soft doesnt suit him, their should be a mixture ASR and Arnav in him. And Kushi can she be shown more mature after having so many ups and downs in her life.
After coming out of bathroom, the scene looked so OTT to me rather than funny.

After Arnav-kushi having feelings for each other frm so many months, their is no conversation that they have in a normal way. Can we have their love story proceeding in a normal way CVs!!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As much as I get hot n cold behavior of ASR I don get this teary emotional n whacko humour...I understand there shud b a balance but it looks topsy turvy...
prev night - Emotions @ peak,
next mrng- epitome of nautanki  ...It s easy 2 get away with That is Khushi...dats her character...blah..blah...but any hot blooded homo sapien cannot forget everything and behave like as if woke up from a dream...
I remember ...this s Khushi's  *Main Kahaan hoon Syndrome*
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I do agree that the spark has vaporized between Arhi - Even though today's episode was damn funny, but I think now the CVs should focus on Arhi's feelings towards each other. It's been 6 months now, come on CV's step it up...!!
cxw1065 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two people who are in love CAN be together, in a small space WITHOUT the immediate creation of romantic tension

For goodness sake, this man has just broken up with his long term girlfriend.  This girl has just had her engagement broken

Even though they are linked-- can they not have a few days when their emotions are battered and bruised, where they can't handle thinking about emotions and romance.

WHY do people not want these two to have a RELATIONSHIP, not just a romance.  They are growing towards each other, so much more comfortable with each other than before.  This is a RELATIONSHIP.

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
somy dearest...

fabulous post !!!!

i agree with everything u say !

whyyy extreme comedy after extreme intensity !! they do this time after time and i hate it...! melllow down a bit...then start the comedy na...its as if last night never happened...or does khushi get amnesia as sooon as she leaves RM...

i dont understand who these multiple ppl are who write the sketch and the episodes...but they are doing a real weird job of maintaining continuity !! 

and no softie lead please...if i wanted that i'd watch akash !...
why cant be strong and telling her off for the antics as well as the guy who cares for her...i mean why does have it have to be this extreme or that...! ugggh ! character assasination is slowly happening ...

i wonder if the CVs remember that there are 2 broken engagements...2 people who have gone thru hell and back...it doesnt go away in a night !!!!!! 

sigh...
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! ðŸ˜† Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Somy if you're expecting passion in the bathroom than you need to turn on the shower first !! ðŸ˜†

🤣 Nice one Fari...!!🤣
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cxw1065

Just go with the flow, for goodness sake, and let the show build and develop.

Every sign says some big dhamaka is coming, everything is building towards some massive BOOM coming soon

Let them have some moments to be just two people who like each other (and yes, I mean LIKE, not attracted to, not love, not drawn towards)

Just let Arnav and Khushi get to be at  ease with each other

and then

and then

the ever present but damped down lust will reappear-- just in time for the dhamaaka

Sorry for gatecrashing...but I don't think the TM  wanted a romantic track...

@ bold- dat s wat all v want...not OTT antics! 6 months over...is it too much 2 ask for a normal convo?
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
actually i felt tht I JUST LOVED THE bathroom scene and was expectin this only from our kkg