Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

parmeet is irritating (Page 2)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by rayadallie

Parmeet is very irritating these days, I must admit. However, It is my gut feeling that circumstances made him into the person he is today. I am not defending parmeet but just trying to be fair

I also think that he is behaving rude with karan because of their friendship and that he is hurt deeply because karan is the one who is inflicting the pain on him. He is also upset by the fact that karan promised to give the baby to sweety and Hetal is holding on to the baby. so maybe parmeet is justified with the anger.

but what circumstances yaar?it was such a chota fight which was made big by karan,he caame back said sorry,he is trying his best to mke things better dont friend fight,i and my best friend fight badly like mad ,but parmeet is just trying to remove karans fault everywhere,hetal si behaving bad wid his wife,not karan,i wont mind if he goesto vimmy and tell about hetal or complain to karan about hetal or at the most ahve a fight with hetal,but why karan?and hetal wants to hold the baby but she hsnt come out with it yet.

*i dont know y i am discussing hetal.pls avoid hetal topic,because it leads to unnecessary arguments,and as i said earlier hetal wasnt in the episode today.

I understand what u are saying sherma. But karan has to straighten out his wife. no else can do that and i think that is one reason why parmeet is still annoyed with him as he still has his wife causing frustration in the house rather than changing her ways.

Also parmeet has a right to quarrel in today's episode since the bedi's treat him with disrespect by renting the room to aditya for money and not informing parmeet and he is in a position to help them and he is living in their house. i would have felt bad if I was parmeet in this instance. But i feel he should let go of his anger and move one for the betterment of all just like i want hetal to do the same

prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

what happened to him,he was such a good character but these days he is so bugging,i feel so bad for sweety too,i dont understnd parmet hatered twrds karan.

*pls people dont bring hetal in discussion now,she wasnt even in the episode today

yes he is irritating too much.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Sherma i know you dont want us to bring hetal into this but i cant stop myself...when they didnt tell her about renting a room to someone everyone sided with bedi's because she didnt want have anything to do with the family and there is some logic there  so that is resolved but i cant understand why they wont tell parmeet...seriously what if the guy minds another man lurking around when his wife is there...or what if she doesnt have her dupatta on or something or changing and forgets to keep the door open...or what if he just doesnt like a stranger living with himself and his wife...

bedi family especially sweety was totally wrong in not telling him and consulting him...they raised a huge issue over tv this is keeping  a stranger living in your house...i dont even blame bedi's that much...i blame sweety more...what kind of wife is she...first she hides stuff really big stuff from her hubby...she doesnt listen to him...when he questions her...she yells at him or cries...how long can you keep a marriage going on like this...

i mean when it comes to everything else she is defended because she is so into the baby and not thinking straight which is understandable but how can she not tell her hubby that they are renting a room to someone and a guy is going to be living with them...this is the kind of decision that a family takes together (fine dont include hetal because she is not interested but at least the damad should be there because he is living there...if they had already told him there would be no need for him to get so mad...

i am also annoyed by him comparing himself to karan but this time his anger was more than justified...mona is hiding her fun activites with aditya from anu and sweety hides just about everything from parmeet and then acts like she doesnt have to tell him either...what is up with these two...oops forgot karan is also hiding stuff from hetal...you cant make a marriage work based on lies...

i honestly dont get their logic...they rented the room to someone wihtout telling most of their household members (karan, hetal, parmeet, not sure who else knew about it) and were they just waiting until one day each member of the household runs into aditya and finds out about them renting the room...what if parmeet came late at night from his trip and runs into aditya and thinks of him as a thief and start fighting..and these things could definitly happen...i just think after this insult parmeet really needs to man up and move out...there is just no love left between these two...it is not even about karan anymore...sweety needs to realize that her husband should be her priority or at least give him some time..tell him about what is going on in the house...stop yelling at him so much when comes from work...make him understand his mistakes nicely...
and plz stop crying rivers for everything...crying doesnt help you have to tackle your problems...how can sweety not see how unhappy and uncomfortable parmeet is there...why cant she ask him to move out and she can talk to her family and tell them she has to leave her maayka one day so why not now

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

<font color="#0000ff">Sherma i know you dont want us to bring hetal into this but i cant stop myself...when they didnt tell her about renting a room to someone everyone sided with bedi's because she didnt want have anything to do with the family and there is some logic there so that is resolved but i cant understand why they wont tell parmeet...seriously what if the guy minds another man lurking around when his wife is there...or what if she doesnt have her dupatta on or something or changing and forgets to keep the door open...or what if he just doesnt like a stranger living with himself and his wife...

bedi family especially sweety was totally wrong in not telling him and consulting him...they raised a huge issue over tv this is keeping a stranger living in your house...i dont even blame bedi's that much...i blame sweety more...what kind of wife is she...first she hides stuff really big stuff from her hubby...she doesnt listen to him...when he questions her...she yells at him or cries...how long can you keep a marriage going on like this...

i mean when it comes to everything else she is defended because she is so into the baby and not thinking straight which is understandable but how can she not tell her hubby that they are renting a room to someone and a guy is going to be living with them...this is the kind of decision that a family takes together (fine dont include hetal because she is not interested but at least the damad should be there because he is living there...if they had already told him there would be no need for him to get so mad...

i am also annoyed by him comparing himself to karan but this time his anger was more than justified...mona is hiding her fun activites with aditya from anu and sweety hides just about everything from parmeet and then acts like she doesnt have to tell him either...what is up with these two...oops forgot karan is also hiding stuff from hetal...you cant make a marriage work based on lies...

i honestly dont get their logic...they rented the room to someone wihtout telling most of their household members (karan, hetal, parmeet, not sure who else knew about it) and were they just waiting until one day each member of the household runs into aditya and finds out about them renting the room...what if parmeet came late at night from his trip and runs into aditya and thinks of him as a thief and start fighting..and these things could definitly happen...i just think after this insult parmeet really needs to man up and move out...there is just no love left between these two...it is not even about karan anymore...sweety needs to realize that her husband should be her priority or at least give him some time..tell him about what is going on in the house...stop yelling at him so much when comes from work...make him understand his mistakes nicely...
and plz stop crying rivers for everything...crying doesnt help you have to tackle your problems...how can sweety not see how unhappy and uncomfortable parmeet is there...why cant she ask him to move out and she can talk to her family and tell them she has to leave her maayka one day so why not now</font>
i feel parmeet as well as hetal deservdto knw it.u tlkng abt sweety not wearng dupatta and parmt minding it,wat if hetal face d same situation,although aditya is her brother,but no1 knws it.i said not to tlk abt hetal cause it creates fights.wat i dint lik abt parmeet yestday was his rudeness and hatered 4 bedis and karan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
When you have a young man living as PG in the house everyone needs to know...

That includes young pregnant DIL Hetal and SIL Parmeet...

How much do they know abt Aditya?  THey are going by him being Mona's Sirji...What type of background check have they done? How long has Mona known him?  Very short time...

If I were Vimmi i would let everyone know...I would  want my young Niece &  DIL to be careful when a young man is living in the house as a PG...As you all have see him going around people's room...Although Adi is a good guy so far, god forbid something would happen to either of these 2 women...Bedis muh dikhane ke kaabil nahi rahenge...Embarrassed

I dont understand why they are keeping this a secret ...Mona should have also let Anu know that her sirji is living as PG in her parents house..

my 2 cents.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesKalapisherma

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Sherma if sweety had told parmeet about the PG or at least discussed it with him...he wont have this much problem and wouldnt have a reason to be so rude...the problem is lack of communication...

lotus8

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
When it comes to bedi's ,ppl cant stop bringing hetal in any topic...be it parmeet or any..whether hetal is the reason behind the situation or not she just become a scape goat for forum ppl..

Totally logic less LOL

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Even if Sweetie had tole Parmeet, he still would have brought up Karan's name and how he is immature and lost money vagerah vagerah...

Parmeet still would have said the same things to Sweetie I can bet my mil on it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapisherma

Go to top