Navya

more MU!!!!! oh god bhai!!!

dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
as per sp news, we will again get to c MU b/w anya !!!!!!!!

yaar!! m fed up with this... truely, aaj ke episode mein b anyalicious kuch nahi tha... it was just ok aur abhi phir se anant navya se naraz hoga!!!

i dont want to c this!!!

just their marriage now...

what u guys say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya..very sad with todays epi...this track is too long...im fed up with this track
SmartyY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah right really sad episode
soniadutta thumbnail
really fed up frm all this sceinario
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really feel if they show two 19 yr getting married and they continue to be like this it is gonna be diaster. i thnik their relationship needs atleast three more years before they can get married.

if they are the new generation then they will not be in a hurry to marry and if they are then thats unrealistic. both navya and anant although are in love but need to grow up.
    Navya needs to learn to take stand, stop getting confused ,should  read people, converse with anant. grow a spine.
  • anant needs to grow up , be more professional, trust her more , and honsetly come clean to navya. he is apparently living in a bubble world of still of college where it iis just fun and laughter and friends and navya.

both of them at this stage should not get married and i feel navyas parents should set the time for it.

Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: leo4ever

i really feel if they show two 19 yr getting married and they continue to be like this it is gonna be diaster. i thnik their relationship needs atleast three more years before they can get married.

if they are the new generation then they will not be in a hurry to marry and if they are then thats unrealistic. both navya and anant although are in love but need to grow up.
    Navya needs to learn to take stand, stop getting confused ,should  read people, converse with anant. grow a spine.
  • anant needs to grow up , be more professional, trust her more , and honsetly come clean to navya. he is apparently living in a bubble world of still of college where it iis just fun and laughter and friends and navya.

both of them at this stage should not get married and i feel navyas parents should set the time for it.

Exaclty i think they are trying to show..now to rush...with love and all..and taking time..And trying to show that early marrige is not a good thing..Ex) Renu-Gautam, Nikhil- Nimisha..Mohan- Rama
Abommi thumbnail
i want this weekend to be spl..plz...
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really feels sad after watching episode...
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry..dis track vl end very soon.coz finally anant is confronting navi!
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
present track my8 sort out d MU stuff here n thus v end up cing d end of MU n hope 2 get a wedding which m eagerly waiting. n in case of maturity between Anya, dez CVs go accordingly. wenever dey want 2 show immature Anya- kiddish anya dey v'll go for d one n again wen it cums 2 seriousness dey v'll bring back d sensitivity n matured enough anya. CVs can make nything. no static in d character's behaviour