21st dec WU(aDITYA TO HELP kARAN)

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aditya drops the gandhi's at their house and Ambaaji thanks him for what ever he did and Aditya says Mona did a lot for him in this unknown city and Kalpesh says now on wards he is also a memeber of their family and Aditya says he like gujurati food and will come your home one day for dinenr and bharti says when once behna comes home they will invite him.
and then Aditya leaves.

Bejal comes out and see the car and asks who is he and he dropped for free...sejal says he is mona's boss and remins that she didnt asked about maasi's health and more interested to ask about car.Bejal says she is about to ask and then scene ends.

Kinjal is coming from market and Aditya sees her and calls.She is happy to see her motabhai(Aditya). and asks how come he is here and he tells he is working with her mona didi.and Kinjal tells she is fine but Jetanibha's health is not good so she admitted in hospital and Aditya says she is fine now and both goes to have jalebi's.

Mona calls sweety and sweety says sorry as she cant come to visit ketki m,aasi.Mona says dont worry she will be discharged in 2 or 4 days and she can meet her at home and parmeet comes and sweety cuts the phone.

Parmeet starts taunting bedi's for not telling him about having a PG and says they wil ldo anything for money.Sweety gets angry and says that karan and chachaji's business is in problems and chachi decided to have the hous rent so that the money will be helpful for household things.

Parmeet now starts yelling at karan that he dont knwo how to handle business but still your family believes him and also says if they need money why cant they ask him instead of having a PG.sweety says chachi dont want to take money from SIL of the house and Aditya over hears their converstaion .

Sweety comes to vimym and cries and says the fight b/w her and parmet.vimmy says now a days she is crying for even small things and it happens.and says her head  became to heat and she will put oil and starts oiling sweety's haor.

Aditya comes and asks can he come inside and vimmy says sure and he says no formalities and sweety remins that mona told her that he gave two bottles of blood for ketki massi and vimym tells her to get milk forh im and sweety goes for it.

Aditya says he want to talk to her about something.vimym says why need a permission like oputsider and he can ask anything.Aditya asks about karan and about the loss in business and vimmy says karan is a good person and bhole guy and so someone cheated him ,.but dont believe the words what outsiders saying and also requests to not to tell anyone.and also says her son is good at heart.

Sweety comes with milk and aditya have milk and he goes.Sweety asks vimmy why she told all this to him.she says its not she who told it the outsiders told.

Aditya calls someone and tells there is a bedi's and sons shop at chandini chowk and tells him to offer a partnership to start a business for that shops owner kiran bedi and also tells him to not to tell about him.

Mona calls Aditya and tells that maasi came into senses and she is fine now.Aditya feels happy and mona also calls to sejal and tells about maasi and says the surprise party is at home only and not in hotel as maasi's health is not good so she may not come to hotel.sejal says good idea bhabhi and bejal hears that. and mona says dont tell to anyone abouti t and if anukalp knows that everything will be over.Anu hears the last sentence.

Aditya comes to hospital and Mona receives her and Anu thinka that mona called him and invited him here and Anu also comes and mona introduces Aditya to anu ,anu says he already met him in hospital and mona takes Aditya to maasi's room and goes inside and tells to ketki that her sirji wants to meet her,as he is the one who gave her bolld as none of ours got matched with your blood and goes and comes inside with Aditya.

Ketki is shocked to see him and sends mona outside to go and meet doctor about her injections. and Ketki asks Aditya are you mona's boss.and you gave such a big order to mona..why you came here thoug i told you to not to come and tells him to go ..

Aditya says calm down and now only you get operated and your should shout like this.Ketki says if you really cares for me then why you came back ..Aditya says how can i leave and if i goes you will die..Ketki says its good without having your nonsense and Adiytya gets hurted and says how much i loves yo uand cares for you ,but you are talking about death and why???

Getting that why you want to die,so that you can escape from telling me who are my parents and where they live.Ketk isays that she dont know anything and Aditya says dont act now and i feel that they also lives in delhi only as she came to delhi.Ketki says she dont know anything and leave from here

Mona comes and hears their conversation and Ketki and aditya sees her.(Not sure our dumbo mona heard their convo or not)...

Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i AM A Bit hurry today.So dontmind if i miss anything

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sri11

i AM A Bit hurry today.So dontmind if i miss anything

no issue babes,thanks a lottt for the update
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update sri...missed for last 2 days
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you very much Sri11 :)

Things need to be cleared b/w Mona & Anukalp..and honestly, Aditya does'nt seem like a bad guy..he's ready to help Karan as well!
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for this update
choudary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.and I am liking aditya and waiting for 1st anniversary so that mona and anu can clear their differences
nihar89 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.so now  story is getting revealed.But when will zee promote this show
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. Finally The Story Is Moving Along.
neeraj1 thumbnail
Thanks  for the update.so now mona know everything