54321out M

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tanmays is too much good arushi get his fake love show...and he also said to arushi that appolgise to kommal...poor professer wiiil do tuttion in this old age...menka try her best and in tenshion she talk about school and now pratgya hears all and she gone for samar school parishani main ghalat bhool gae menka jee i think that school guard tell pratgya  that menka came very late to take him and also beats himand pratgya knows that she talkked with her in the phone and she said that she is waiting for the bell ...thats mean she lied...pratgya looked very angry on her what wil she dooo ..
Menka days543210 out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

tanmays is too much good arushi get his fake love show...and he also said to arushi that appolgise to kommal...poor professer wiiil do tuttion in this old age...menka try her best and in tenshion she talk about school and now pratgya hears all and she gone for samar school parishani main ghalat bhool gae menka jee i think that school guard tell pratgya  that menka came very late to take him and also beats himand pratgya knows that she talkked with her in the phone and she said that she is waiting for the bell ...thats mean she lied...pratgya looked very angry on her what wil she dooo ..
Menka days543210 out

like title ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aka.aier thumbnail

Menka days543210 out

tanmay...Arushi two sides of a coin...both same...shame๐Ÿคข
prof takin tuition is good...will keep him occupied ...not think of Nainaji๐Ÿ˜‰...tomorrow we'll get to hear pratz's speech
Devil86 thumbnail
good speech if she tell that to sajjan than sajjan willl take serious action aagainst her shakti cant protect her from his father...
i think pratgya know sajjan very well she know that if she tell them than menka is  history so that why she wants to talk with her alone...may be
aka.aier thumbnail

good speech if she tell that to sajjan than sajjan willl take serious action aagainst her shakti cant protect her from his father...
i think pratgya know sajjan very well she know that if she tell them than menka is  history so that why she wants to talk with her alone...may be

your speculation very good๐Ÿ‘
Devil86 thumbnail
tanmey khudar nahi hai professer once told krishna if u leave yr parents that where will u keep my daughter now seee old days krishna kept her in his addda remember and when professer asked krishna to come to their house he refused and said i can keep my wife very well.and said we ar thakhurs
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

your speculation very good๐Ÿ‘

i like also ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtalk truth๐Ÿ˜Šfrom heart ๐Ÿ˜Š
very good devil bro ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Mitu_ thumbnail

tanmey khudar nahi hai professer once told krishna if u leave yr parents that where will u keep my daughter now seee old days krishna kept her in his addda remember and when professer asked krishna to come to their house he refused and said i can keep my wife very well.and said we ar thakhurs

very good observed Bhai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
aka.aier thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

i like also ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtalk truth๐Ÿ˜Šfrom heart ๐Ÿ˜Š

very good devil bro ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

every thing good..only scared to call DEVIL BRO๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...omg..i already called devil bro๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: aka.aier

every thing good..only scared to call DEVIL BRO๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...omg..i already called devil bro๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ROFL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†