India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 21.12.11 (Page 4)

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Misti liked Dev yesterday!  he looked very matured in the scene where he assures bak's to be family about bak!!! He was very good!!
The R/K- Dev scene was funny, enjoyed it very much at someplaces!!!...
Dev babu being so confident right???  or over confident??? that he knows what his Radh wants?
dont know seeing all these scenes(even yesterday's he asking Radh doesnt sense his presence) it gives me feeling that Dev will one day realize that its not her but he has lost it!

Okay episode!! lot of Bak's drama though!!
literally lost intrest in CB, dont even feel like watching anymore! but seeing it, out of habit if i my say!!! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

I did find the last scene funny where he was calling Barkha the daughter of the house and ignoring that once she was called DIL of the house (of course the PF has convenient amnesia when it suits them).LOLLOLLOLyeh found that amusing too. I actually find it more amusing from Padma than Dev, becuase Dev never wanted to give Barkha any rights it was Padma who was going DIL DIL...this lady will use anybody for her security, but then she also becomes normal and thoughtful if her securtiy issues are taken care off. Barkha is in no way in love with Dev...she is obsessed with Dev or anything that Radhika has..but I am thinking if that was a nice girl who genuinly has fallen in love with Dev, just because of Padma's insecurity she will be transformed from a DIL to daughter of the house in a fraction of a second. 

Misti,  loved your songs on Dev and Padma.  Dev would have no problem singing those songs.  On the Karvachauth day, he escaped to his room quickly when Barkha interrrputed him with her love talk while he was walking up in his usual dreamland way dreaming about Radhika.  He quoted R/K's words to her and made his escape.  So he is praying whole heartedly for this marriage and is ready to give Barkha in marriage.  For this he would willingly even play her father's role and do her kanyadan.  This I will like to see...Dev doing kanyadaan.Big smileLOL Infact in CB1 forum when I used to write those scripts, I did once write about Dev doing Vaishali's kanyadaan when she got married to chachoo to give a blue blood waris to dadi.Wink

But you are so right about Padma.  If Barkha was nice and Padma had filled her mind up that she was rightfully Dev's wife, then her change of opinion would be devastating to a nice person. Yes it would actually complete devastate a person.  But Padma doesn't care as long as her status is maintained.  Now she is happy because her son may even become RP.  She was not ready to forgive Radhikia but have no qualms that her rapist and murderer son may be getting a dharmic post. That is why I also like the characterisation of Padma...she might swing like a pendullum but usually there are reasons why she swings.

In fact she is a true DIL of Dada.  It would have been better if Hari had told Dada to marry Padma herself as dadi was dead anyway.  That way,  Padma could have been the perfect RPtain to Dada's RP.  But then if Rohan was a son of Dada and Padma,  I wonder how he would have been.  Just being Padma's son has resulted in him being so evil.  With Dada's direct blood, he would have been lethal. Angie I don't even want to imagine what Rohan would have turned out if this had happened.

This Kanha has no qualms using an innocent family for his games.  Of course if they make this an illusion, it would be better.  Vishnu had created such illusion for Narad once to teach him a lesson.  Otherwise it leaves a bad taste to think that they can show Kanha doing all these things.That is why I am asking about illusion because otherwise it does leave a bad taste that kanha is using some innocent family to get his work done...By Narada do you mean Shilanidhi and Srimati story?  Ouch
 Yes, I think it is the same story.  I remember that Lakshmi was Srimati in that story but I don't remember Narad's name.  He was boasting about his self control and celibate nature and Vishnu to teach him lesson gave him a monkey face but he could see himself as a handsome guy who thought that Srimati would surely only marry him.
I think he went as Narad...yes he thought he was equal to Shiva regarding his self control because he did not fall for Kamdev's maya when he was doing his meditation. So he went to Shiva and boasted to him...Shiva patted his head and warned him not to boast about it to Vishnu...which immediately made Narad  think that Shiva is jealous of him and hence he ran to do what  Shiva told him not to do. So he went and told Vishnu who also listened to Narada and told him to always be on his guard...and then the illusion happened.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by chipak

Misti wht abt Dev singing this song for Bh..Wink i m not good at parody but i am laughing on it prospectLOL

Here you goWink

Barkha meri behena teri doli main sajaaunga

teri jaayegi baaraat hogi aankhon main barsaat

ro ro ke main apni khushi teri bidaai ka chhupaunga

(meri afat ki puriya yeh behna)2

tu to hai chotima ka gehna

ja ke tu sasural mein kabhi bhi lautne ke bare main na sochna

(jeevan mein tu sab sukh paana)2

sada sukhi sasuraal mein rehna

sukh ke us jeevan mein hamko bhool hi jaana pyaari behna

Misti i am dead..even got noticed by my manager coz i was laughing hard.aiyooo hope you are ok now.Wink.

Thanx a bunch for wonderful hit wicketsLOL we can always trust yoyufor coming up with such relief packages...you are welcome.Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiHa24

Misti liked Dev yesterday!  he looked very matured in the scene where he assures bak's to be family about bak!!! He was very good!!
The R/K- Dev scene was funny, enjoyed it very much at someplaces!!!...
Dev babu being so confident right???  or over confident??? that he knows what his Radh wants?
dont know seeing all these scenes(even yesterday's he asking Radh doesnt sense his presence) it gives me feeling that Dev will one day realize that its not her but he has lost it!

Okay episode!! lot of Bak's drama though!!
literally lost intrest in CB, dont even feel like watching anymore! but seeing it, out of habit if i my say!!! Confused

NiHa for soem reason I also liked Dev yeserday..maybe because what he was doing was making sense to me...Whta you have said about Dev realising himself that this is not real Radhika, they might be going towards that direction..becuase recently he has been shown pointing out to Radhika/kanha that her behaviour is not that of his Radhika ...lets see what they do here.

Go to top