India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 21.12.11 (Page 2)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I only liked Radhika/Kanha and Dev's scene where he gets angry and has to be pacified. They are so cute together but the CVs fail to see that and are spending way too much time on Barkha's track. Enough already, give the viewers a well needed break from Barkha and put back the focus on Dev and Radhika. By Radhika I mean the real Radhika not Kanha. While its been a treat to watch Rubina as Kanha, I'm ready to get back to the old CB instead of the Barkha show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmis

Thanks Misti for the write up. Angie,  even I thought Dev was on the verge of calling Barkah his behen Smile

Laxmis you are welcome and I think Dev will have all the blessings and best wishes from the audience if he does end up refering to Barkha as his sister.

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 1:26am

august123chipak

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Thanks Misti for the write up. Angie,  even I thought Dev was on the verge of calling Barkah his behen Smile

LOL i wanted this one line form Dev "ye aa gayi meri behen" then i wud be able to relent on my Dev bashing...

Angie12misti73

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Misti..yesy maybe Avi did a brilliant job with whatever is given to him but i am not much thrilled...This is the only extent to which now teh once male lead of Cb can go show his kidlike/needy aspect to his wife..He is in his own dreamland and not willing to standup and do anything more concrete then saying some stuffs once in a while..i am fed up of his attitude..but laughed alot reading the updates
Funny that he almost proclaimed BH to be his sister  as she so conveniently made Daughter from DIL of this bizzare house..(even Rohan sis too so no way she can marry Rohan..) PB is one strange house..claiming to work for society dharam karam and never bother to look back at their own deeds..
Anyways a valid point you asked/answered in Angies post..had BH been a nice girl fallen for Dev after having played this gharwali bharawali drama what will then..is it justified to play with any girls feelings like the way whole PB is doing (not saying Bh is any poor girl)

I simply dont get the point behind marrying off Bh in hurry..is this her punishment knaha is planning (which wont be successful courtesy to new devil coming i m sure0 but what exactly is the point..is it the way knaha planning to punish her and send away from PB for all her crimes..i mean is this the stamp that Bh deeds will never be revealed??  Now i read some post whr Cv/writer of the show is asking some feedback and happen to have read one of his response: someone asked how long this cat mouse game will continue and he responded let this track which started with bang end with bang so keep waiting or something like that...now i wanted to reply which i wont out thr in his thread coz i know nothing matters to them than their big headed egos and nonsensical writing..bang up job with the script and when finally this track will be culminating noone will care to see that bang...
when they are unable to give proper justice to characters they wanted a mockery by showing God vs Demon ladai..i mean they cant take baby steps and now planning quick run to success..which can only come with proper logic to story, correct pace and better presentation...i see nothing is in it but yes a mess of different characters who are changing their stances everyday is definitely present...
With the upcoming track i already kissed goodbye to any logical/emotionally satisfying closure to this BH track..with the daily nuatanki shown i can either laugh or cry at the condition this show has been reduced..medieval outlook and discursive writing which is made/changed on daily basis
As for Avina i suggest they start pitching their talent to  more worthy projects and channels/Ph..my heart goes out for them and feel somewheresponsible for having them stuck in this kind of script/no script (from start i a m saying)
Sorry but somehow i feel whenever i m posting its only anger coming out i try each day to remain positive with the show but i simply can not do that any longer. if something comes out of this trcak more beneficial for this show/actors i am willing to take any tomatoes chapples thrown at me from those who r loving it but i doubt that

Edited by chipak - 22 December 2011 at 4:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..Angie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I only liked Radhika/Kanha and Dev's scene where he gets angry and has to be pacified. They are so cute together but the CVs fail to see that and are spending way too much time on Barkha's track. Enough already, give the viewers a well needed break from Barkha and put back the focus on Dev and Radhika. By Radhika I mean the real Radhika not Kanha. While its been a treat to watch Rubina as Kanha, I'm ready to get back to the old CB instead of the Barkha show.

The viewers do need a break from Barkha...can't understand that why can't they remove her from the scene for sometime and then bring her back later on. They have got another villian coming in and they already have others around like Rohan. They should also start a parallel track of real Radhika...

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 4:35am

chipakAngie12

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

LOL i wanted this one line form Dev "ye aa gayi meri behen" then i wud be able to relent on my Dev bashing...

Dev should start singing...Wink

Behena mere is bhaiye behen ke rishte ko nibhana
Behena mere
Behena mere abh kabhi na mere sharir ko chuna
behena mere

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 4:40am

chipakAngie12

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Behena mere
behena mere

LOLROFL Misti wonderful..here i can imagine this happening and the day it will happen in Cbland i will watch CB again... but till then to spare my head from any more trouble i deny to see it at any costOuch
WinkROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misti73

Behena mere
behena mere

LOLROFL Misti wonderful..here i can imagine this happening and the day it will happen in Cbland i will watch CB again... but till then to spare my head from any more trouble i deny to see it at any costOuch
WinkROFL

Thanks Seema...Wink

And Padma will give a beaming smile which will somtimes chane to an isnecure one and she will start singing...Wink

Yuhi kat jayega safar sath chalne se
Barkha kabhi biwi kabhi behen banke rehene se

Hum hai rahi darma ke chal karna hai hamara kaam
Palbhar main biwi se behen ban na hai  na koi bara kaam

Edited by misti73 - 22 December 2011 at 4:53am

chipakAngie12

Go to top