Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi kumari Gupta is NOT a gavar (Page 6)

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sayani2807 IF-Dazzler
sayani2807
sayani2807

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
don't knw wht is happening in dis forum.. Dead
instead of of all dis bashing,why cnt ppl just discuss abt all d wonderful things dat make dis show so unique??? Smile
Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
wow I agree, just because Khushi in unable to speak fluent english does NOT mean she's illiterate, great postThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PohaJalebi.

PohaJalebi. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

So I have read many people commenting/complaining about the way she pronounces english words like a gavar.Gavar means not educated in ANY language.We have seen khushi doing the calculations,we know she is capable of taking tuition.It also seemed she was the one who handled  the accountancy books in her father's sweet shop.She is educated in a different language but educated for sure.
Americans can not pronounce the hindi worlds properly,this does not make them a 'gavar'.Does it?LOL

I understand english is very important being the international language.If she ever learns it,great!But if she doesn't... she is still not a gavar!
I find her hindi lovely.Embarrassed

Who on the Mother Earth said Kushi is a gavar ? Shocked English is not the only language of communication but still she knew it very well. What if she doesn't pronounce it properly? I find it cute and adds essence to her innocence Big smile Character intact !

and while I am at it - I find it funny to read how arnav has all the rights in the world to be physically aggressive with her but she has to behave with him like she would behave with a guest.With manners and all.
I honestly do find it hard to respect such opinions.Can't support hypocrisy.

I don't think anybody on this forum is supporting and defending Arnav. We all simply understand him and accept the way he is, just like how Kushi is. 

Yes, I will say she needs to learn manners.  I will blame GH for showing silliness in the form of innocence. There is no hypocrisy at all. Just like how we wanted Arnav to stop the aukat thingy. Arnav has mellowed down. Now the focus should shift on the journey of Kushi as well. A young, naive girl to a mature woman. 

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode.May be I am biased... actually why may be?I AM BIASED.
I would support her even if she commits murder,this is just "immaturity".The mature characters anyway never make me enjoy the episodes.
Today's episode reminded me why I started liking SI.Its so easy to go over board with such scenes,IMO she didn't.Her facial expressions and body language,specially when she was telling payal that why she doesn't want to go with arnav - Just so entertaining!
Poor ASR! looked so clueless when she was busy with her antics.Barun's expressions were really cute.

Apologies, But I did not enjoy that sequence because of her jogging et al. Thats okay, episode is over and I am late to comment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Gawar does not mean uneducated.

It means from village (Gaon-village) in negative sense.

Please do not mix up Khushi with Sanaya Irani.

Sanaya is wonderful actress and does all scenes very well. She has exellent comic timing . Her portrayl of different emotions is perfect and her voice modulation is the best among female actresses.

No big deal that Khushi cannot pronounce English but the fact is that she is indeed shown like that . May be, to point out another diffference between her and Arnav.

May be later on the story - she will learn to speak well-accented English .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807Infofanincandescent

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Khushi is not innocent . She misses her own parents but never let Shahi and GArima or even Payal know it . This is not innocense. An innocent child would be transparent about it and will not be hiding it .

Khushi is naive which makes her character quite attractive.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayani2807Infofanincandescent

Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
We know Khushi is not illiterate. While she was working for ASR in the office, several times we saw her taking English dictation and type it for ASR. After that we saw her giving tuition to the small children. After all these indication of Khushi's literacy, when the CVs show that she cant pronunciate very common English words like "congratulation", then it becomes hard to believe.

Go to top