Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if ppl call Khushi a gavar coz she pronounces some stuff different.. shudnt they even call ASR illiterate coz he can't read hindi? I mean, its the national language and he does speak it... annoyed me alot in y'days epi!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: incandescent

The only thing that bothers me about ASR not being able to read HIndi - didn't he read hindi before ?

AS far as I remember, the fake suicide by LA ( not the pasta ka promise one )  written in Hindi. ASR read that without any difficulties.

I think that scene was a blooper. 

He read her note in Hindi all right, although not very fluently ... it was the shudh Hindi of the manual that he stumbled on ... that's what I felt. Although strictly speaking, he should have been able to READ  it aloud and only wonder what it meant ... if you get what I mean πŸ˜›

MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

if ppl call Khushi a gavar coz she pronounces some stuff different.. shudnt they even call ASR illiterate coz he can't read hindi? I mean, its the national language and he does speak it... annoyed me alot in y'days epi!

sorry... but HINDI is not the NATIONAL LANGUAGE!πŸ˜•
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You made some decent observations, as have others in this thread, but I think you went a little far when stating,

'...'I would support her even if she commits murder, this is just "immaturity"...''

I do agree that Khushi is NOT illiterate and many reasons supporting this conclusion have already been given by people here.

..Apz.. thumbnail
KHUSHI ILLITERATE????😲 did i miss something...just because she doe not speak english that does not make her dumb...and she takes tution for maths..omg...i admire her..she must be really brilliantπŸ˜ƒ

but @TM i definitely dont agree with ur support for khushis OTT behavoiur...CVs need to bring a change asap...i have enjoyed all comic scenes of SI as khushi...but yesterdays ep was over to core...
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be fun if at a later date, Khushi teaches Arnav Hindi and Arnav teaches Khushi English. Tutoring each other the language along with love! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: DTeacher

You made some decent observations, as have others in this thread, but I think you went a little far when stating,

'...'I would support her even if she commits murder, this is just "immaturity"...''

I do agree that Khushi is NOT illiterate and many reasons supporting this conclusion have already been given by people here.

lol I didn't mean that.
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
SARUN rocks! I don't just like one of them, Its the geling of the 2 characters which I loved. Will I watch just Khushi or Arnav I don't think so. What is there to watch them in solo? Its them together which I like!
I donno why many people are complaining KKG is being childish. I'd like to refresh their memory that she always has been the same.
Remember when she got the silver coins she was jumping up and down with glee like a child. She has been a child woman and little immature and that's the way CVs have portrayed her right from start! 
Just because we watch the promos, SBB/SBS/E24/TB/TT and imagine how the scenes r going to be and get disappointed when they are actually screened does not mean there is something wrong in the serial! I think the CVs are doing a good job a little miss here and there is fine as long as they get it back on track! I am absolutely and thoroughly enjoying the show this week. Khushi-NK antics and ASR J will be a treat to watch :)
silly.pilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Really ? Someone said Arnav has right to be physically aggressive.πŸ˜•I dont remember that. But yes then that person is surely a biased ASR fan just like the way you said that you are a biased Khushi fan.So that means such people are hypocrites.Everyone can say what they dislike about a character even if the character is considered adorable by many people just like the way people can bash characters who are cruel although majority of the people want that certain amount of cruelty in that character.I want ASR to be ASR and continue being bashed.Actually when i compare him to some other ''cruel'' heroes  I find him a  saint lol.I can give examples too.

KKG was mannerless to her guest(ASR) today.But yes if ASR behaved like the way she did today there would have hundred bashing posts by this time.Now that is hypocrisy.
About Khushi being a gavar.Then i disagree.We cant judge her character by seeing that she cant speak proper English.Someone doesnt know English that means that person is dumb ? πŸ˜•πŸ€’.
Sanaya is a good actress.I can agree with you on that atleast .That is something i can say for sure.But i like her crying scenes the most.The comedy  or whatever scene in IPK didnt make me laugh.Thats not cause of Sanaya's acting but because of Khushi.Jumping and shouting ?!Didnt like that ArHi ''comedy''scene.

completely agree with yu..

n more over, how can some one pic up on a word, get in to the nuances of it n then make a post... im sorry, dnt mean to hurt yu or offend yu.. but again...!!

even i called khushi a gavar.. n if yu hv a hitch abt gavar being some one who doesnt knw any language, then yes! khushi doesnt knw something called body language...
n more over, these every day posts r so biased.. v say things purely relevant to that days episodes.. who knows, one fine day all of us mite wake n start complimenting shyam jee for his deeds...!! πŸ˜‰  

so peace out ppl... this forum is mostly for venting out anger, putting our thoughts in to words n being done with it.. πŸ˜Š
^^ lol yes go on making your new meanings of ganvar! Does not change the fact.