Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi kumari Gupta is NOT a gavar - Page 2

lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanaya's portrayal of Khushi is awesome.  She is one fine actor. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^ no doubt about that.
I think she imitates akash the best!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

^^ no doubt about that.

i do like it when she imitates Akash. She does a great job there. ðŸ˜Š

Two things I found funny - the car maintenance manual ( except ASR not being able to read ofc )

and Khushi imitating Akash. ðŸ˜³

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ipepe

^^ no doubt about that.

i agree...she actually changed her voice also to sound like akash...that imitation really was good!
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She mst b educatd in hindi medium..dats y she cnt pronounce english words properly...hwever she is..luv Arhi.
enjoyd d epi..gud acting by SaRun.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Not being fluent in spoken English does not make Khushi Un-educated! She may be unpolished. But she is an educated girl! She understands English very well. Used to take ASR's dictation when she worked for AR!

Just coz someone dosent "pronouce" english perfectly doesent make them a "Gavar" which I beleive means "totally lacking in eduction"! Like cant read or write in ANY language right?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have to confess, I didn't like the episode at first watch. Then I rewatched and realised that that only scene I really had a problem with was the bathroom scene, especially the aftermath jogging and screaming ... the rest was actually okay ... Being an SI fan, I don't like episodes where Khushi is too OTT and stupid, everything else I can take with a pinch of salt. And I didn't have a problem with ASR not being able to read the shudh Hindi of the manual ... it was difficult ... if Khushi needs to learn English, he needs to brush up his HIndi ... another similarity between the two!

As for being a ganvar just because she can't speak English properly, if that was the case why are people in the West scrambling over themselves now to learn Mandarin and Hindi?  If you live in some countries in Asia and the Far East, knowing English will get you nowhere, you have to learn their local language. And pronunciation is really not a measure of fluency or understanding ... have you ever heard an Aussie or a Scotsman or an Irishman speak their version of English? Makes you wonder if YOU know English at all! 😆
incandescent thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

I have to confess, I didn't like the episode at first watch. Then I rewatched and realised that that only scene I really had a problem with was the bathroom scene, especially the aftermath jogging and screaming ... the rest was actually okay ... Being an SI fan, I don't like episodes where Khushi is too OTT and stupid, everything else I can take with a pinch of salt. And I didn't have a problem with ASR not being able to read the shudh Hindi of the manual ... it was difficult ... if Khushi needs to learn English, he needs to brush up his HIndi ... another similarity between the two!

As for being a ganvar just because she can't speak English properly, if that was the case why are people in the West scrambling over themselves now to learn Mandarin and Hindi?  If you live in some countries in Asia and the Far East, knowing English will get you nowhere, you have to learn their local language. And pronunciation is really not a measure of fluency or understanding ... have you ever heard an Aussie or a Scotsman or an Irishman speak their version of English? Makes you wonder if YOU know English at all! 😆

The only thing that bothers me about ASR not being able to read HIndi - didn't he read hindi before ?

AS far as I remember, the fake suicide by LA ( not the pasta ka promise one )  written in Hindi. ASR read that without any difficulties.

I think that scene was a blooper. 

MirchiQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one thing...

The answer lies in the episode itself...even Arnav couldn't read the Hindi words written on the book... understanding them is a far thing... so is he called gavar??? LOlzzz... no... I don't get it why people mark English as the only achievement a person can have if he/she has to be called educated. Her hindi is mashallaah... I rarely find anyone speaking so pure hindi... for information of many people here... most of us even talk in Hinglish... which disrespects both these languages...😕OMG... even after being originally frm Bihar... I am not able to speak so pure Hindi which she does... Had she been a real person, I had taken classes from her.!😆
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi is not a gavar, just because she does not know how to properly pronounce english words.

The only thing I did not like about the episode was Khushi being rude to ASR, as he was their guest.