Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi kumari Gupta is NOT a gavar

Posted: 12 years ago
So I have read many people commenting/complaining about the way she pronounces english words like a gavar.Gavar means not educated in ANY language.We have seen khushi doing the calculations,we know she is capable of taking tuition.It also seemed she was the one who handled  the accountancy books in her father's sweet shop.She is educated in a different language but educated for sure.
Americans can not pronounce the hindi worlds properly,this does not make them a 'gavar'.Does it?😆

I understand english is very important being the international language.If she ever learns it,great!But if she doesn't... she is still not a gavar!
I find her hindi lovely.😳

and while I am at it - I find it funny to read how arnav has all the rights in the world to be physically aggressive with her but she has to behave with him like she would behave with a guest.With manners and all.
I honestly do find it hard to respect such opinions.Can't support hypocrisy.

I thoroughly enjoyed today's episode.May be I am biased... actually why may be?I AM BIASED.
I would support her even if she commits murder,this is just "immaturity".The mature characters anyway never make me enjoy the episodes.
Today's episode reminded me why I started liking SI.Its so easy to go over board with such scenes,IMO she didn't.Her facial expressions and body language,specially when she was telling payal that why she doesn't want to go with arnav - Just so entertaining!
Poor ASR! looked so clueless when she was busy with her antics.Barun's expressions were really cute.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
DITTO your post Aanchal! khushi ain't illiterate...just her pronunciation isnt correct - big deal! 

n yes, m also in the minority who enjoyed the epi today...n for the exact same reason as u mentioned...San was so funny in that scene...the entire story she told was hilarious..sunsaan jagah, what the! what the! and the final get out! 😆 

best part when arnav flares up n khushi goes - see see, he's already getting angry! 🤣  bechaara kare toh kya kare ðŸ˜†
Edited by sizzpepps - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I don't agree with anyone who calls her a gawar. pronouncing in a different manner doesn't make her illiterate. I have also said that many times.

But I didn't like today's episode and I don't usually like OTT comedy.

TOday's epi was so wrong in so many levels. 

I have been SI for since her MJHT days and I have liked her long before that...back when she wasn't an actress and she just did ads and music videos.

I don't think cv;s of IPK are always able to utiiize her talent. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

khushi is not illiterate! no way! she just doent speak english well doesnt mean she is illiterate! love ur post! and todays epi rocked as well! sarun r jjust fab!<3

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
americans can not pronounce the hindi worlds properly,this does not make them a 'gavar'.Does it?😆
!

loved tht
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone called Khushi gavar.Oh no ! I missed that.She definitely isnt for sure.Otherwise how did she type letters in AR company ?lol 
Yes Sanaya was really good today.Have always liked her acting.Barun was good too for me 😳.I find both of them good actors ,dont know about others. Edited by barunroxx7 - 12 years ago
@ shilpi - yayy! *hi5*

@ incandescent - How are they wasting her talent?Can an actor show his/her talent in serious or emotional scenes only?Only in the subtle funny scenes?
Contrary to the popular opinion I find SI better in comedy and romantic scenes than the emotional ones.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ipepe

@ shilpi - yayy! *hi5*

@ incandescent - How are they wasting her talent?Can an actor show his/her talent in serious or emotional scenes only?Only in the subtle funny scenes?
Contrary to the popular opinion I find SI better in comedy and romantic scenes than the emotional ones.

Sanaya does excellent comedy. No doubt about that. I am glad she got the opportunity to play Khsuhi after Gunjan to show her versality.

But my idea of comedy isn't yesterdays bathroom scene. i do not find unnuecessary screaming or jumping funny.

In fact the whole episode was crap. ASR can't read Hindi ? Since when ? 

It was poorly scripted, poorly edited. if the cv's want to utilize her comic timing they should give her well written comedy scenes where  she actually has scope to perform like the samosa scenes which was unique and had us all in splits. 

win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sizzpepps

DITTO your post Aanchal! khushi ain't illiterate...just her pronunciation isnt correct - big deal! 

n yes, m also in the minority who enjoyed the epi today...n for the exact same reason as u mentioned...San was so funny in that scene...the entire story she told was hilarious..sunsaan jagah, what the! what the! and the final get out! 😆 

best part when arnav flares up n khushi goes - see see, he's already getting angry! 🤣  bechaara kare toh kya kare ðŸ˜†

I also enjoyed the epi. Especially because of the points you mentioned.
@ incandescent - hey I suppose our choices are very different then.I do laugh at those scenes which are termed OTT here.

I will copy paste what my friend wrote in Sanaya's FC.I completely agree with her and I couldn't have written it better -
'Khushi can't go around jumping and screaming, she isn't eligible to be Mrs Raizada, she needs to change, she needs to redeem herself, stop her antics blah blah-'

The most ridiculous was 'Khushi has to change to set to the standards of being Mrs Raizada, If she had to be like Lavanya and other high-class girls Arnav wouldn't have given two hoots to her, juz like he didn't to La n others blah's back at office. 
If she wasn't nosy he wouldn't yell out his innerself to her, giving us those passionate moments, an insight into the Arnav ppl love.
If she wasn't silly we wouldn't get to see Arnav mutter the 'Unbelievable' 'What Crap!' 'What the-' and the many one-liners fangirls loved to drool and gush over.