Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sagarvidya4ver

Yeah i know her family is her whole life the problem is to her family indira is nothing! :( And knowing Indira she would never leave her family only is she had to or was truly hurt 🥺 but if it was me haha i would've definitely said that!

I completely understand what you mean!  It's just soo frustrating seeing people like this.  It would be really nice to see Indira leave for like 5 days and see just how crazy everyone would be without her!  I hope something like happens in the future.  
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

I completely understand what you mean!  It's just soo frustrating seeing people like this.  It would be really nice to see Indira leave for like 5 days and see just how crazy everyone would be without her!  I hope something like happens in the future.  

yeah that would be fun too see they do deserve it
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why will she leave? she has worked so hard to tame this family abhi chhod degi kya? everything in that house has been bought and taken care by her...she should throw that family out and let them fight a case like snow pointed out...sarey ke saarey doob marengey ðŸ˜ƒ
Gaby09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ TM
i understand ur feeling
but the show is abt indu's problems ,her fights whether it against her own family members or fromouter world or from her emotions