Akash= Irritating, Annoying and Screen Space Eater

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone feel like me? That Akash here is nothing but a total waste of time on the show. There is not logic or foundation to his character. He is a total boredom. A wanna be  skunk Romeo. ðŸ¤¢I mean seeing him just makes me boil. He is so irritating, and reminds me one of those Bahu from saas bahu shows that dumps liters of tears to gain sympathy. they might be able gain sympathy, but he does not even gain any of it from me. He is a total bore, and waste of screen space. A little love sick puppy. Tell me , how can you fall for a girl who is 10 years younger than you knowing her for only 2 weeks. Is that even love ?😕There is not spunk or chemistry with Monanya. Both look like niece, and uncle. I don't get goosebumps or excitement seeing them together.😕The hug was so eccentric.😳He looks more like screen space eater, and a nightmare to this show instead of a lead.They is no strong epitome for him to be the lead. He is just plain old annoying, and irritating. I just wanna shove him down a gutter. ðŸ¥± Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does anyone feel like me? That Akash here is nothing but a total waste of time on the show. There is not logic or foundation to his character. He is a total boredom. A wanna be  skunk Romeo. ðŸ¤¢I mean seeing him just makes me boil. He is so irritating, and reminds me one of those Bahu from saas bahu shows that dumps liters of tears to gain sympathy. they might be able gain sympathy, but he does not even gain any of it from me. He is a total bore, and waste of screen space. A little love sick puppy. Tell me , how can you fall for a girl who is 10 years younger than you knowing her for only 2 weeks. Is that even love ?😕There is not spunk or chemistry with Monanya. Both look like niece, and uncle. I don't get goosebumps or excitement seeing them together.😕The hug was so eccentric.😳He looks more like screen space eater, and a nightmare to this show instead of a lead.They is no strong epitome for him to be the lead. He is just plain old annoying, and irritating. I just wanna shove him down a gutter. ðŸ¥±

all feel like u syria...
all are tired of akaash...his age...his boringness..his sleepy eyes...so all want to put him in gutter...what more saath u want...ask cv's to join us plz someone...i think they dnt know we hate akaash as helll

nizza

Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeahhh i AGREE with uuu guysss...

ufff yeahhh akashh  is so boringgg...like an old man...😆
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aap sabne hamare dil ki baat keh di...Uff I HATE AAKKKAASSHH ðŸ˜¡...its because of him we can't see more of ManVeer...🤔
Hey Syria :)

Agreed. Akash is a total snooze 🥱 The character is boring and has nothing to offer. I just skip his scenes cuz he puts me to sleep. What are the CVs doing? They will really put pple off with his scenes.
imdudehead thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am actually hoping he turns out to be the villain :$ 
ammee thumbnail

i think in the same way about akash character...boredom

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Monya's love confession has made him even more irritating!!    

I mean i understand is character is important, but really its so annoying to watch the guy...and the most irritating thing is his character is getting more screen time...he should be sidelined now!!

And why the hell are Soni and Chicky doing unnecessary stuff, who asked them to always butt in!! For once i agree with Akash, they are so irritating! 
Let the two decide their own life and take their own decisions, what the hell are you girls doing in between!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I skip his scenes...too boring yaar!
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
i dont get y the creatives are so bent to keep dragging him in