Maryada

Wooowww awesome PRECAP...

RiHar20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode... Gaurav's truth in front of his dad ???? And the way Brahma reacts to it and tries to strangle Gaurav... Wowww finally... This show is becoming dammmnnn interesting day by day...👏 Yipppiieee 😃 I seriously think its high time now for Adi to know some truth atleast about his dad...And last but not the least, today's episode was amazing too... Just loved the way Imli spoke and behaved with Uttara and later Brahma taking Devyani's side instead of supporting Uttara... She deserves it...😃 I am loving eeettt to the core...Way to go CV's. You are doing awesome job out there..👏 Finally fulfilling our wishes slowly...Keep it up...😊 Edited by RiHar20 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think its going to be a dream of devyani where brhma stangling gaurav..
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brahma realizes that with Devyani he took things overboard, and if he could rectify that mistake now, I am sure he will!

and now Adi's cool dad image will be broken when he sees Brahma strangling Gaurav!

Domino effect for Brahma!

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please enough of dreams.  There's too much at stake here plus a lot of things from Pandoras box comming out so this should not be a time for dreams.  SJ should really shake Dev out of her thinking mode and give her some confidence in herself.
I do not wish to see a treaty btw B n D...😕
maryadafan1 thumbnail
I think the CVs know that the nightmare trick cannot work everytime. The scene shown yesterday will ACTUALLY happen. Historic day for India. I am NOT exaggerating. This will be the FIRST TIME in Indian history that a TV serial will show such a scene. FANTASTIC JOB!!!!
RiHar20 thumbnail
Ohhh nooo please don't say that its a dream. I don't want it to be a dream... I really want that to happen. Btw i don't think its Devyani's dream coz Karan is also present in the scene and Devyani doesn't know that Gaurav asked Karan to be on his side when he is going to blurt out the truth in front of his dad... So i really don't think its a dream.. Ya if its Gaurav's or Vidya's dream then i can agree... 😃 and i also don't want Devyani and Brahma together. I want them separated. I hope the CV's don't create any togetherness between them . I want Brahma to suffer more and more...😡 Edited by RiHar20 - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, thank you for this information.

I have to watch yesterday's episode then!

And of course, I'm looking forward to tonight's epi =D
kasturikas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brhama will accepet gaurav relationship infront of aditya to be in good hands... on the other hand aditya will not have a bad impression of his dad an d will accuse devyani for not understanding his dad and spoling 3 lives...
i read this some where... this is wat going to happen...
RiHar20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasturikas

Brhama will accepet gaurav relationship infront of aditya to be in good hands... on the other hand aditya will not have a bad impression of his dad an d will accuse devyani for not understanding his dad and spoling 3 lives...

i read this some where... this is wat going to happen...

I don't want this also to happen... 😒 I think its high time Adi knows some truth at least about his dad...