Episode Review:Lady Bond-SS Joint Venture... :p - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by a_uma

Rocking review Ahnaf... πŸ‘

Thanks Di...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by riyya6

guys, there has been many discussion on KP r/ship lately... but what i notice is that both KP do LOVE each other deeply but are taking things for granted... my 1st point is P is certainly to busy with samar matters, i agree samar needs her attention but what about K... im not telling that she does not give attention to K, but not as much as he deserves... ok let me ask you guys, after the bangle thing, P did not ask abt Meera to K...and she did not even make effort to ask K abt whats going on in his restaurant after that... P being a smart girl, does she not sense something fishy with this meera thing... yes i do agree K havent told her anything abt the proposal, but i think how would K tell when shes worried 24/7 abt SAMAr... K surely did not want to make her worried more with his issues... i do not deny their LOVE is strong but thinking ur LOVE is strong n not bothering either is not gonna help... BOTH KP needs to set their priorities right... they need to discuss abt themselves not abt others always... P has been shown unrealistic for me( some members have made post on this 2), n yes i do agree... sorry no offense to anyone... just my point of view... Trust is a very important thing in a r/ship... but how strong is Kriya trust here... i would say its 50/50... K did not want to tell P fearing P would suspect, basicly its a normal thing to feel but the element trust here is kind of missing... in KP scenario... i do agree that it will not be an easy task for K to tell P abt the proposal... but  if he would have told her, the trust he had on her (P)... would be justified... but him hiding here seems a - point...
even theres misunderstandding in future abt this meera track, i would say both kriya is at fault... but they a fictional character so at the END its our CV at fault... neway this fault is needed to give us kriya track...  
share ur view guys!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

SPS Was Dreaming That Menaka Is Trying To 'Eat' Him.
what an emo🀣🀣

Thanks...πŸ˜†

exactly...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rocking review but not rocking episode by Cvs...

πŸ‘

Thanks Di...🀒
Originally posted by kriyadiwani

Great bro... You are a star...

Star...
Originally posted by fanvever

such a boring track of samar and meneka, eagerly waiting for the truth to come out.. and also waiting for Krishmeera scenes...

Hate C.Vs...😑
Originally posted by aka.aier

Very good reviewπŸ‘
thank you😊

Originally posted by babithaj

gud one Ahnaf..πŸ˜›

Thanks Dear...😊
Originally posted by umarharami

thnx for rev.