Phulwa

Phulwa- Broken (Page 4)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

That scene was just plain heaven! O Re Piya filled in the awkwardness of the scene and made it so...magicalBlushing

At first it seemed he was just looking on straight, and then he somehow didn't know where exactly to look at Phulwa stared straight into him.
As they were getting up, he just kept loooking at her. Especially when her hair got stuck, he just looked up expecting her to do something about it.

I think he himself didn't really expect it to go so far, for a moment he seemed like he had forgotten his plan and was in the mood of the whole thing, till he suddenly realised where he was. Something must've screwed up his plan that night, and I'm sure it was for the best:D

LOL! I think can go on and on about that scene and not get tired. EmbarrassedLOL

@bold- Exactly! The way he stared at her after they stood up it was like he was trying to figure out what is happening. I guess he himself didnt realize at first that what one moment like that could do. And was just lost in that moment. 

ROFLROFLROFL you two are amazing ...& this abhay needs a knock on his head...seems like he was suffering from short term split personality disorder... poor bachcha, whenever he is around phulwa, his heart screws up his mind Day Dreaming...& yes, the bg score for that scene was more than perfect...especially the beat & tune when they were getting up...Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

ROFLROFLROFL you two are amazing ...& this abhay needs a knock on his head...seems like he was suffering from short term split personality disorder... poor bachcha, whenever he is around phulwa, his heart screws up his mind Day Dreaming...& yes, the bg score for that scene was more than perfect...especially the beat & tune when they were getting up...Blushing

Haha. I know, I'm the best. LOL

UFFF! Now i wont be able to sleep! :P 
The beat, the heat. lol. Everything seemed perfect in that moment. Haye! The way Abhay looked at her. His eyes and expressions... Day DreamingBlushing

tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by Rehana86

Haha. I know, I'm the best. LOL

UFFF! Now i wont be able to sleep! :P 
The beat, the heat. lol. Everything seemed perfect in that moment. Haye! The way Abhay looked at her. His eyes and expressions... Day DreamingBlushing

Thank you thank you! (If you go through the past 15 pages on the PhAb AT, you'd find our names in there more than enough timesLOL)

Haye! It took the party dance to get the shelter scene out of my head, and now I can't wait to see it again! The first time I watched the scene, it took me round about an hour to complete it - I couldn't take it all at onceBlushing He looked completely smitten...like he was watching a pari for the first time or something...and his hair was flying in the wind...it was only when they were getting up that I realised HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF. *insert explosion* And when she was getting up again, the thunder noise followed by her hair getting so strategically caught in his necklace...did you see his face then?? IT WAS SO ADORABLE *his pout*
And then he got up and twiddled around with her hair for a while and she was blushing oh so cutely:)))

Aye shucks, there's never enough space/words to describe the epicness of the scene. Let's just say everytime you watch it, even if you've memorised all the moves and timings, it's like watching it for the first time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amerestiny15

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Back after shower & prayer'.

*sigh* I hate you two Day Dreaming'.neway lemme tell u my part of the story'it was around 4:15 in the midnight *no kidding*'my lights were off'.i was wide awake because after my last exam on 16th dec, my daily routine had a slight change'.due to long slepp in the day time, my eyes were wide open during the night'ok enuff said'.now, when I clicked on 26th sep epi, & my eyes caught the sight of them in that "position", I was likeErmm '.. I seriously thought I was seeing things'. Can you blame me when you can feel the proximity of their closeness in every single scene even if they stay 10 feet away from each other?...but the o re piya brought me back to reality & I instantly landed up in heavenBlushing'.magic falls tiny before it'.now ignoring the shirtless part for the heck of decency maintenance *darn it*, his eyes were ahh!... his eyes kept on loving her while he cheated his mind ... just watched it again Blushing & noticed one thing...when he caught her eyes that were twinkling with tears, for the first time he was bold by her innocence...i felt he was mesmerized by that glow of innocence... it was indeed an epic one... as if so many emotions were running away from each other... *sigh*...i need a break before my brain explodes imagining ehem ehem *cough* ... darn it! i m supposed to be a good girl! Cool

Edited by Rehana86 - 25 December 2011 at 2:36pm

Amerestiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@Rehana - Wow yaar, I know exactly how you felt!
I was actually searching for the episode (at 3am in the night) where she dresses up in the pink lehenga and meets him in the forest. So I stumbled upon this random episode with the Thakur in it and it seemed intense and I was watching when out of nowhere, O Re Piya started playing! 

I think I had to pause every few seconds and return to the previous bit because I absolutely did not know where to look or what to focus onLOLBut that scene was just...wow...sigh...Day Dreaming Since I already knew Shatru was Abhay, I knew he was acting there, but even then, some parts, it seemed too realistic for him to be acting it out...Phulwa's confusion of emotions...Shatru's confusion over the whole scene...It was too tensed up for me to watch *giggle*

tiny15

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

@Rehana - Wow yaar, I know exactly how you felt!
I was actually searching for the episode (at 3am in the night) where she dresses up in the pink lehenga and meets him in the forest. So I stumbled upon this random episode with the Thakur in it and it seemed intense and I was watching when out of nowhere, O Re Piya started playing! 

I think I had to pause every few seconds and return to the previous bit because I absolutely did not know where to look or what to focus onLOLBut that scene was just...wow...sigh...Day Dreaming Since I already knew Shatru was Abhay, I knew he was acting there, but even then, some parts, it seemed too realistic for him to be acting it out...Phulwa's confusion of emotions...Shatru's confusion over the whole scene...It was too tensed up for me to watch *giggle*

@ bold: LMAO...oh yes, i can absolutely relate to that...so many choices to look at but unable to make up our mind Embarrassed ... yeah even i knew that shatru was abhay since i started watching this show from the "supposed rape" scene LOL

avishinztiny15

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Rehana & Vita-- HAhahahahahaha! You girls have got it as bad as me!! Good! LOL

I dont remember exactly when i found the epic scene but must be in night lol. But yeah came across it accidently, cuz i joined the show in the middle so i was just watching the old videos and stumbled upon it and i was bowled over to say the least. 

As Rehana said when i first saw that scene where they show Thakur opening the door and finding ahem you know, i was like what? Cuz i didnt understand at first but later after watching the whole scene i understood and ofcourse watched it over and over again several times. Their chemistry was just wow! Blushing
They said nothing...did nothing but yet the scene was filled with underlying emotions. Beautifully shot! 

LOL! We all are good girl but when it comes to your fav i say shed you inhibitions and discuss them to your hearts content. LOL

vita93tiny15

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Haha I was like, why's the Thakur so repulsed, did he see Phulwa or something? And then after that I was wondering why on earth is Phulwa lying on the bed and looking out, is she under the covers or something? It's only when Shatru turned his head that I realised what the Thakur had erm, very unwillingly noticedLOL

Haha how did this thread turn into a PhAb thread?? Teehee.

Anyways, have you guys watched these two interviews, "Masti Mein Dikhi Dabangg Phulwa" and "Phulwa Ka Devdas Aashik"??
The first one was so hilarious!! Haha his shock face when Phulwa told him she had a better body than hisLOL But oof jab woh dialogue boli, to mein to sidha khatam!

The second was sho cute! Are Phulwa, bechare ko kuch to enaam do? Tumpar fida hain woh! (Obviously ignoring him as Abhay)

tiny15

Go to top