Phulwa

Phulwa- Broken - Page 4

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rehana & Vita-- HAhahahahahaha! You girls have got it as bad as me!! Good! ๐Ÿ˜†

I dont remember exactly when i found the epic scene but must be in night lol. But yeah came across it accidently, cuz i joined the show in the middle so i was just watching the old videos and stumbled upon it and i was bowled over to say the least. 

As Rehana said when i first saw that scene where they show Thakur opening the door and finding ahem you know, i was like what? Cuz i didnt understand at first but later after watching the whole scene i understood and ofcourse watched it over and over again several times. Their chemistry was just wow! โ˜บ๏ธ
They said nothing...did nothing but yet the scene was filled with underlying emotions. Beautifully shot! 

LOL! We all are good girl but when it comes to your fav i say shed you inhibitions and discuss them to your hearts content. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - Haha I was like, why's the Thakur so repulsed, did he see Phulwa or something? And then after that I was wondering why on earth is Phulwa lying on the bed and looking out, is she under the covers or something? It's only when Shatru turned his head that I realised what the Thakur had erm, very unwillingly noticed๐Ÿ˜†

Haha how did this thread turn into a PhAb thread?? Teehee.

Anyways, have you guys watched these two interviews, "Masti Mein Dikhi Dabangg Phulwa" and "Phulwa Ka Devdas Aashik"??
The first one was so hilarious!! Haha his shock face when Phulwa told him she had a better body than his๐Ÿ˜† But oof jab woh dialogue boli, to mein to sidha khatam!

The second was sho cute! Are Phulwa, bechare ko kuch to enaam do? Tumpar fida hain woh! (Obviously ignoring him as Abhay)
Ameres thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

@Ameres - Haha I was like, why's the Thakur so repulsed, did he see Phulwa or something? And then after that I was wondering why on earth is Phulwa lying on the bed and looking out, is she under the covers or something? It's only when Shatru turned his head that I realised what the Thakur had erm, very unwillingly noticed๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, have you guys watched these two interviews, "Masti Mein Dikhi Dabangg Phulwa" and "Phulwa Ka Devdas Aashik"??
The first one was so hilarious!! Haha his shock face when Phulwa told him she had a better body than his๐Ÿ˜† But oof jab woh dialogue boli, to mein to sidha khatam!

The second was sho cute! Are Phulwa, bechare ko kuch to enaam do? Tumpar fida hain woh! (Obviously ignoring him as Abhay)

Lol. We can turn any place into PhAb at. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold- Hadnt watched it earlier but just did! And mannn! Are they adorable or what!? 
I love their off screen nok jhok! Abhay the real Dabang! haha. Super cute!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lol yeah inna suna munda aur kya dole shole the but Phulwa ne...dil tod dita. ๐Ÿ˜†
True Ajays expressions were hilarious on her comment about having a better body. ๐Ÿคฃ

Have seen the other one before and i loved it! We rightly called him Devdas. :P 
He is just sooo freakin adorable!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vita93 thumbnail
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†@ PhAb offscreen - they're so mast together! Doesn't matter how serious the scene seems to be, they always end up cracking jokes and laughing along to it.
Ahaha it was so adorable when he finally decided to pull off Salman's move as a last resort - finally Phulwa uske pass dehi diya๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely! I never really realised how accurate we were till I watched that interview! His drunkennes back then was sho cuteeeโค๏ธ Phulwaki tarif karta karta bechara thak jahti thi, phir bhi tarif pe tarif! Aww Phulwajee - not impressed by devdasgiri! (ya right, she was trying so hard not to let her concern show through)

Whenever I watch super emotionally charged PhAb scenes or some really serious scene on Phulwa, then I usually go off to search for some of their hilarious off-screen interviews coz you can't help but laugh along with them๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Hahaha yeah that Dabang move was the best. Phulwa bhi impress hogai! ๐Ÿ˜†
When i first saw him in that police uniform my first thought was he so should do that Dabang move and he did!! Yayie. :P 
But i want to watch him do that same move in the police uniform. :P 

The Devdas act was super cute and the way he was running after her, trying to manaofy her. LOL! He looked like a real dil toota hua aashiq. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sach yaar just seeing them so happy makes me happy! :D
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Hahaha yeah that Dabang move was the best. Phulwa bhi impress hogai! ๐Ÿ˜†

When i first saw him in that police uniform my first thought was he so should do that Dabang move and he did!! Yayie. :P 
But i want to watch him do that same move in the police uniform. :P 
Haha it looked pretty awesum! YES HE SHOULD somemore his belt is so fiitingly slung off his hips๐Ÿ˜†

The Devdas act was super cute and the way he was running after her, trying to manaofy her. LOL! He looked like a real dil toota hua aashiq. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Areyaar! After I heard his dardbhara drunk speech, uspar to main aur bhi fida ho gayi! Phulwa, how can you not be impressed!!!
He's good at being a dil toota hoowa aashik (i.e. devdas) - and he pulls it off so fittingly๐Ÿ˜

Sach yaar just seeing them so happy makes me happy! :D

Ameres thumbnail
^ Wow! he sure is talented. 
Shatru and Abhay ke saath he can also successfully pull of Dabang and Devdas acts! :P

Agreed. He is the best Devdas i have seen so far. ๐Ÿ˜†
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold: can't find the videos...can i get the links plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...however, i was watching their telly tadka interview & i swear i cudn't take my eyes off Ajay...I love his eyes when he smiles...bilkul bachcho jaise smile hai yaar *nazar utaring*...the cutest part is when phulwa says something like phool barse and ajay looked away blushing ...also when ajay was giggling and saying "tum toh rehne hi do" to phulwa...omg! they are too ADORABLE ๐Ÿ˜Š
vita93 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rehana86

@ bold: can't find the videos...can i get the links plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...however, i was watching their telly tadka interview & i swear i cudn't take my eyes off Ajay...I love his eyes when he smiles...bilkul bachcho jaise smile hai yaar *nazar utaring*...the cutest part is when phulwa says something like phool barse and ajay looked away blushing ...also when ajay was giggling and saying "tum toh rehne hi do" to phulwa...omg! they are too ADORABLE ๐Ÿ˜Š

Which interview?? Was it a recent one?

You should really check em out! The first one is super hilarious, especially when Phulwa tells Shatru she has more body than him๐Ÿ˜†
The second one's so adorable! His drunken speech failed to impress, bechara aashik๐Ÿ˜• Haha their off-screen jodi is too cute!
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Which interview?? Was it a recent one?

You should really check em out! The first one is super hilarious, especially when Phulwa tells Shatru she has more body than him๐Ÿ˜†
The second one's so adorable! His drunken speech failed to impress, bechara aashik๐Ÿ˜• Haha their off-screen jodi is too cute!

THAT'S IT! ...
Restriction for ACP Abhay: he must NOT be allowed to smile because I forget to breathe...

this is the one i was talking abt:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8NeAdDoIC4[/YOUTUBE]