Phulwa

India-Forums

   
Phulwa
Phulwa

Phulwa- Broken (Page 3)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

wonderful job done dear :) ...well, when i was going thru all the scenes of abhay-phulwa, the scene where he provokes phulwa to play the game with him, I noticed his eyes had nothing but love for phulwa ...his smile was not forced, his intense gaze was not fake, for a moment, I did feel he was in love with her... the way his eyes were following her every single step, it showed how he was very carefully capturing those tiny little moments of bliss with her ... for the first time, he saw her laughing and it felt like he was in heaven... now the question is, why he was feeling that way back then if he was truly in love with Aarthi ?!?! ... i believe, whatever he thinks he feels for Aarthi can be called anything but love...
 
luv
rehana

Thank you! :D

Wow! You described the scene beautifully. Yup i know what you are getting at. Just a few days ago another member and I were having the same discussion that did Abhay as Shatru really felt something for Phulwa? 
Even i would like to believe that he wasn't playing all along and in the process had actually fallen for her but is just to stubborn to accept it. 
I hope you are right when you say what he feels for Aarti is anything but love...I hate love triangles and want to watch Abhay just loving Phulwa. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
welcome & thank you...oh oh oh plus can I mention the "bed scene" when they were saving the girl *hides muhBlushing*...I loved that scene, especially the part when tears rolled down her eyes...the poor girl could not even scream out to let the overpowering emotions get out of her heart...the conflicts between mind & heart were eating up her emotions ... anyway, it was very well written...
 
now abt abhay in that scene, if he was truly in love with aarthi, he wud have a tiny winy bit of uneasiness in his eyes which was missing... in fact, it seemed like he was feeling blessed to be in the arms of his love... all he wanted to wish for was to stay in her arms like this for the rest of his life...neither it was of lust from his side, he was feeling an unknown content to be in her arms...Day Dreaming


Edited by Rehana86 - 25 December 2011 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
The shelter scene has by far the best scene romantic scene of Abhay-Phulwa or PhAb as we lovingly call them. 
True the part where a tear rolls down her cheek...that moment like hits you in the heart. Abhays proximity affected her and you could see it in her eyes. 
It was a beautifully executed scene with so much emotions! 

@Abhay- Well he did look sort of uncomfortable at first but the part where her hair gets stuck in his chain and he tries to pull them free...in that particular moment he seemed like happy...
True there wasnt any love from either side but both did feel something...like you said an unknown feeling...
Their expressions werent showing uneasiness exactly i feel but a state where it feels right yet you are unknown...

Never the less it was a beautiful scene with a lot of depth. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

The shelter scene has by far the best scene romantic scene of Abhay-Phulwa or PhAb as we lovingly call them. 
True the part where a tear rolls down her cheek...that moment like hits you in the heart. Abhays proximity affected her and you could see it in her eyes. 
It was a beautifully executed scene with so much emotions! 

@Abhay- Well he did look sort of uncomfortable at first but the part where her hair gets stuck in his chain and he tries to pull them free...in that particular moment he seemed like happy...
True there wasnt any love from either side but both did feel something...like you said an unknown feeling...
Their expressions werent showing uneasiness exactly i feel but a state where it feels right yet you are unknown...

Never the less it was a beautiful scene with a lot of depth. 
 
ok so to confirm my doubt, just watched the scene again *damn! don't really need a reason to repeat the scene over n over again, now do I?*...anyway, lets proceed, & again I found no sign of guilt/uneasiness in his eyes UNTIL he noticed those tears welling up in her eyes & then he realized what he was doing...but before that I truly felt his state of heart where he felt all of it to be right, very right, very very right ...& the proud dumbo was too lost to realize the unknown emotionsD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Rehana-- Hahahah! Me too just watched the scene again. So shouldnt have done that! *goes in dream state* 
God! That O Re Piya song and the scene merge so well together, and alway make me blush and giggle no matter how many times i watch it. Blushing

Coming to the scene, Spot on! They were both looking directly at each other first but when the tear rolled down his expression changed suddenly and he looked sideways. Signs of guilt or unease definitely! 
But then they got up and Phulwa too had seemed to recover somewhat from the affects of what just had happened. And he looked a bit normal. 
But the way he kept looking at her...like he himself was trying to figure out what had happened. 
Phulwa definitely felt it but Abhay...his expressions were tough to comprehend. 
Agree he must have felt something but was too engrossed in his goal that he refused to acknowledge it. 


Edited by Ameres - 25 December 2011 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Rehana-- Hahahah! Me too just watched the scene again. So shouldnt have done that! *goes in dream state* 
God! That O Re Piya song and the scene merge so well together, and alway make me blush and giggle no matter how many times i watch it. Blushing

Coming to the scene, Spot on! They were both looking directly at each other first but when the tear rolled down his expression changed suddenly and he looked sideways. Signs of guilt or unease definitely! 
But then they got up and Phulwa too had seemed to recover somewhat from the affects of what just had happened. And he looked a bit normal. 
But the way he kept looking at her...like he himself was trying to figure out what had happened. 
Phulwa definitely felt it but Abhay...his expressions were tough to comprehend. 
Agree he must have felt something but was too engrossed in his goal that he refused to acknowledge it. 

That scene was just plain heaven! O Re Piya filled in the awkwardness of the scene and made it so...magicalBlushing

At first it seemed he was just looking on straight, and then he somehow didn't know where exactly to look at Phulwa stared straight into him.
As they were getting up, he just kept loooking at her. Especially when her hair got stuck, he just looked up expecting her to do something about it.

I think he himself didn't really expect it to go so far, for a moment he seemed like he had forgotten his plan and was in the mood of the whole thing, till he suddenly realised where he was. Something must've screwed up his plan that night, and I'm sure it was for the best:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

That scene was just plain heaven! O Re Piya filled in the awkwardness of the scene and made it so...magicalBlushing

At first it seemed he was just looking on straight, and then he somehow didn't know where exactly to look at Phulwa stared straight into him.
As they were getting up, he just kept loooking at her. Especially when her hair got stuck, he just looked up expecting her to do something about it.

I think he himself didn't really expect it to go so far, for a moment he seemed like he had forgotten his plan and was in the mood of the whole thing, till he suddenly realised where he was. Something must've screwed up his plan that night, and I'm sure it was for the best:D

LOL! I think can go on and on about that scene and not get tired. EmbarrassedLOL

@bold- Exactly! The way he stared at her after they stood up it was like he was trying to figure out what is happening. I guess he himself didnt realize at first that what one moment like that could do. And was just lost in that moment. 

vita93 Goldie
vita93
vita93

Joined: 13 December 2011
Posts: 2246

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Ameres - Oof there's too much in that scene, where do I begin??

I haven't watched the promo yet (Colours isn't showing!!Unhappy) but I'm pretty sure, ki Abhay ki maan mein kuch na kuch to zaroor hain. I'm more convinced that his love speech to Aarti in his drunkenness was more a plea for repentance and forgiveness, than actually declaring his undying love for her.Day Dreaming

Phulwa, nirash mat ho - jaldi tumhare jadoo ki asar parnewale hain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Phulwa Creations Gallery~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 190   Views: 31824

.Tanya. 190 31824 23 November 2013 at 12:22pm by pratsy
:ll:Phulwa Birthday Thread:ll:

2 3

Author: mjht_one   Replies: 16   Views: 2755

mjht_one 16 2755 24 February 2012 at 11:28am by DashingCuteJazz
abhay and phulwa

2

Author: loveeeline   Replies: 10   Views: 3194

loveeeline 10 3194 21 December 2011 at 4:52am by nityan33
I like the track, but I wish Phulwa would have

Author: Rani48   Replies: 4   Views: 1094

Rani48 4 1094 17 December 2011 at 12:15am by Duray

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index