Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

U write so well

Thank youuu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: mahi12

From the past two days cvs are doing so much emotional torture on viewers the day before yesterday it was Abhay ..yesterday it was Phulwa๐Ÿ˜ญ to top it all that background song uff ๐Ÿ˜ญcvs have mercy on poor  us please ..

Agreed. This week was an emotional attyachar week. 
Hope next week brings in some positvity and smiles, esp on Phulwas face. 

Thanks for commeting! :)
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

@Ameres ...well written ..feel sorry for Phulwa her heart broke again..๐Ÿ˜ญ Colors seem to be in love with love triangles so many shows with love triangles especially one guy two girls ๐Ÿ˜•but usually one side is vamp there๐Ÿ˜† but here in Phulwa both girls are too nice both love Abhay ..Abhay i always thought loved Aarti but never with that much passion and intensity that he will confess such things while drunken ..usually people cannot control their emotions while drunken and says whatever is  in their heart ...Phulwa poor soul ...its such a triangle you somehow feel sorry for all three and don't want to see any heart break ...i so wish Aarti never comes back she went away with a determination as a strong woman don't want to see her come back and be weak in emotions  ..but have a feeling she will  otherwise how cvs will drag then more emotional torture o please cvs keep Aarti away

Agree. You cant help but feel sorry for all three. 
Yeah Aarti will make a come back, no matter how much we hate it but its bound to happen i guess. 
I wish even if she comes back Abhay realizes he loves Phulwa only and saves their marriage. 
Like you had mentioned in another post about the show going Hum Dil...way, it would be good. 
Just want to see PhAb together. 

Thanks for commenting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's good to see some hosla in Phulwa, but she's been crying straight for the past 3 days non-stop. No wonder her eyes are so puffy whenever she stops!
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Yeah, today's ep further enforced how broken she actually is. I mean, begging at Abhay? She's never felt the need to do that before. 

It seems like Abhay's gotten completely out of his silly drunken stupor and gone back to his usual self - which is really good to see coz his sorry dialogues and terrible state was getting quite unbearable to watch.

I'm quite sad too, coz Aarti is a really nice girl and she's the reason Phulwa's even here in the first place. I don't want cvs to bring her up again for a long time, there's a lot to do with the Thakur that we can get done without more rona dhona.

And if she does return (I'm thinking she will) hopefully she's moved on and can tell Abhay to do the same coz I don't want to see her hurt either. As it is Devdas was already hard to watch and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam would be even worse. So long as they don't turn it into Veer-Zaara i.e they leave each other thinking the other's happy without them when in fact they're both sad and they meet like 30 years later or some nonsense.

@bold- Agreed. Since Aarti was the one who made this whole thing possible i hope she realizes that Abhay loves only Phulwa then. 

@blue- Yikes! Dont say that! I want to see their happy cheesy moments while they are young, not when they are like old and haggard and Abhay cant even stand straight let alone give an eyelock and do that boss like swagger. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ameres - Aaah I only meant it as a joke! Haha yup buddha baap ke liye to hum intazaar nahin kar sakteXD Oooh it's so nice to see him swagger around like a boss, even if that police uniform he looks too good! 
And his hair! Got red streaks back again yay!

Unki jodi sahin salamat rahe!
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful job done dear :) ...well, when i was going thru all the scenes of abhay-phulwa, the scene where he provokes phulwa to play the game with him, I noticed his eyes had nothing but love for phulwa ...his smile was not forced, his intense gaze was not fake, for a moment, I did feel he was in love with her... the way his eyes were following her every single step, it showed how he was very carefully capturing those tiny little moments of bliss with her ... for the first time, he saw her laughing and it felt like he was in heaven... now the question is, why he was feeling that way back then if he was truly in love with Aarthi ?!?! ... i believe, whatever he thinks he feels for Aarthi can be called anything but love...

luv
rehana
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehana86

wonderful job done dear :) ...well, when i was going thru all the scenes of abhay-phulwa, the scene where he provokes phulwa to play the game with him, I noticed his eyes had nothing but love for phulwa ...his smile was not forced, his intense gaze was not fake, for a moment, I did feel he was in love with her... the way his eyes were following her every single step, it showed how he was very carefully capturing those tiny little moments of bliss with her ... for the first time, he saw her laughing and it felt like he was in heaven... now the question is, why he was feeling that way back then if he was truly in love with Aarthi ?!?! ... i believe, whatever he thinks he feels for Aarthi can be called anything but love...

luv
rehana

Thank you! :D

Wow! You described the scene beautifully. Yup i know what you are getting at. Just a few days ago another member and I were having the same discussion that did Abhay as Shatru really felt something for Phulwa? 
Even i would like to believe that he wasn't playing all along and in the process had actually fallen for her but is just to stubborn to accept it. 
I hope you are right when you say what he feels for Aarti is anything but love...I hate love triangles and want to watch Abhay just loving Phulwa. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rehana86 thumbnail
welcome & thank you...oh oh oh plus can I mention the "bed scene" when they were saving the girl *hides muhโ˜บ๏ธ*...I loved that scene, especially the part when tears rolled down her eyes...the poor girl could not even scream out to let the overpowering emotions get out of her heart...the conflicts between mind & heart were eating up her emotions ... anyway, it was very well written...

now abt abhay in that scene, if he was truly in love with aarthi, he wud have a tiny winy bit of uneasiness in his eyes which was missing... in fact, it seemed like he was feeling blessed to be in the arms of his love... all he wanted to wish for was to stay in her arms like this for the rest of his life...neither it was of lust from his side, he was feeling an unknown content to be in her arms...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Rehana86 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
The shelter scene has by far the best scene romantic scene of Abhay-Phulwa or PhAb as we lovingly call them. 
True the part where a tear rolls down her cheek...that moment like hits you in the heart. Abhays proximity affected her and you could see it in her eyes. 
It was a beautifully executed scene with so much emotions! 

@Abhay- Well he did look sort of uncomfortable at first but the part where her hair gets stuck in his chain and he tries to pull them free...in that particular moment he seemed like happy...
True there wasnt any love from either side but both did feel something...like you said an unknown feeling...
Their expressions werent showing uneasiness exactly i feel but a state where it feels right yet you are unknown...

Never the less it was a beautiful scene with a lot of depth. 
Rehana86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ameres

The shelter scene has by far the best scene romantic scene of Abhay-Phulwa or PhAb as we lovingly call them. 

True the part where a tear rolls down her cheek...that moment like hits you in the heart. Abhays proximity affected her and you could see it in her eyes. 
It was a beautifully executed scene with so much emotions! 

@Abhay- Well he did look sort of uncomfortable at first but the part where her hair gets stuck in his chain and he tries to pull them free...in that particular moment he seemed like happy...
True there wasnt any love from either side but both did feel something...like you said an unknown feeling...
Their expressions werent showing uneasiness exactly i feel but a state where it feels right yet you are unknown...

Never the less it was a beautiful scene with a lot of depth. 

ok so to confirm my doubt, just watched the scene again *damn! don't really need a reason to repeat the scene over n over again, now do I?*...anyway, lets proceed, & again I found no sign of guilt/uneasiness in his eyes UNTIL he noticed those tears welling up in her eyes & then he realized what he was doing...but before that I truly felt his state of heart where he felt all of it to be right, very right, very very right ...& the proud dumbo was too lost to realize the unknown emotions