Phulwa- Broken

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

And history repeated itself for her today. Again the breeze of love blew only it was not for her. It caressed her in its gentle touch but instead of healing it opened the old wounds. 

She knew that it was too good to be true yet for a fleeting moment she gave into her feelings. For a moment she let her heart believe that her first love was really not lost, that there was still chance for it to be completed. She felt the old love coming back to life, her eyes shone with those hopes again.

But then destiny mocked at her and threw her back into the shadows of misery. And again her heart was broken. The innocent dreams of love and hopes of a beautiful future were once again crushed cruelly.

When his heart had broken he had someone to lean onto. Everyone heard his cries.

But she wept alone . Her silent cries wailed through the night. The emptiness returned with greater intensity. 

He never loved her; the fact pierced through her. The burden of the meaningless relationship weighted her down. 

Her tears kept flowing but not a single hand came to wipe them away. There was nobody she could hold onto, no one to comfort her. For nobody heard the sound of her heart breaking. 

And the crash of her broken heart was drowned in the dark night as she embraced the dark reality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I'm sad and this is a sad little post as a result of it. If watching Abhay mouthing those hurtful lines was depressing, Phulwa's scene today was disheartening to the core. Maybe I'm a girl so I can relate more to her or whatever reasons it is but when Phulwa cried today I had tears welled up in my own eyes. First heartbreak- never easy. And worst if it's like this, when you have no one to share your heart ache with, when there is no sound of your heart breaking. 

And no im not suggesting that Phulwa is totally broken and given up. I know she is a strong girl and will recover soon but that particular scene just got me. 

Just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys. Do comment please! :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a fantastic piece of work. Absolutely echoed my own thoughts.

Yesterday was an overwhelming emotion bomb, and today was the entire explosion. Why Phulwa why?

The worst part is she's got no one to put her shoulder on. At least the first time he did it, she had her whole kabiley with her. They put her back on track and she managed to come all the way here. But now she's completely alone. Even if she does tell dadi her feelings, there's not much she could do.

I was always hoping she's hold on strong, and once Abhay fell in love with her she could happily resume her prematurely-ended first love. And now it turns out he's still so deeply in love with somebody else.

The storyline is getting too depressing to follow. We're still on Devdas track, but with a little more emphasis on Chandramukhi this time😭
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

That was a fantastic piece of work. Absolutely echoed my own thoughts.

Thank you! πŸ˜³

Yesterday was an overwhelming emotion bomb, and today was the entire explosion. Why Phulwa why? 

The worst part is she's got no one to put her shoulder on. At least the first time he did it, she had her whole kabiley with her. They put her back on track and she managed to come all the way here. But now she's completely alone. Even if she does tell dadi her feelings, there's not much she could do.
Exactly! This time she is completely alone. No one who can really understand her state. 

I was always hoping she's hold on strong, and once Abhay fell in love with her she could happily resume her prematurely-ended first love. And now it turns out he's still so deeply in love with somebody else.
I'm still hoping she would remain strong and not let that one weak moment detour her from her mission. 
As for Abhay...I hope that was just drinks speaking and he really doesnt love Aarti so much. Yeah i know im being meany but really i cant stand love triangles! :|

The storyline is getting too depressing to follow. We're still on Devdas track, but with a little more emphasis on Chandramukhi this time😭
True dukhi tu hai but hopefully this phase too shall pass. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be back to normal; Mr. and Mrs. Meany playing their insulting games. πŸ˜†
And yeah Phulwa back on her mission. :D

vita93 thumbnail
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: vita93

Where'd you get your inspiration from? You really made a short hindi serial moment into a beautiful piece of literature. I really really loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ 
Aww thank you so much! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Lol dont know. I guess i have got a knack for writing dukhi posts only owing to my perpetual dukhi nature. πŸ˜†

Same here! Love triangles ALWAYS ending up hurting somebody. I just hope it was more of a repentance from him for hurting her, rather than an actual declaration of love. I didn't like it, but I think it's important to show him regretting what he did to Aarti. Because if he can realise this mistake, he'll understand more of what she meant too. After all, Aarti did leave him saying his marriage should be a way of him repenting for all his mistakes. And perhaps it's also his guilt speaking. If he can get this load off his chest, hopefully he'll be much less angry, much less harsh and more objective.

If things play out like that, I'll be really glad for yesterday's scenes.

Im with you. I wish whatever you said aisa hi ho. Esp the bold part. 

Yup, really want to see Phulwa progress in her Thakur revelation. Love shove can come back a little later too😎

Agreed! Im ready to wait as long as they offer good story and yes lots of PhAb chemistry. πŸ˜³

Niza_Khanie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Ameres, WOWWW i mean seriously wrote all our thoughts down so beautifully πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and yup, hopefully he'll get over arti soon, of course this is expected, i mean what kind of a guy would he be if he lost the girl he thought he was in love with and moved on in a second πŸ˜• s yea, this just shows his heart break, whether because he really truly loved her, or for hurting her! 

and yea hopefully we will get too see some really good PhAb chemistry πŸ˜ƒ

and ameres, u need to keep writing ur thoughts down, if u have time, this piece was really beautiful πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

From the past two days cvs are doing so much emotional torture on viewers the day before yesterday it was Abhay ..yesterday it was Phulwa😭 to top it all that background song uff 😭cvs have mercy on poor  us please ..

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Ameres ...well written ..feel sorry for Phulwa her heart broke again..😭 Colors seem to be in love with love triangles so many shows with love triangles especially one guy two girls πŸ˜•but usually one side is vamp thereπŸ˜† but here in Phulwa both girls are too nice both love Abhay ..Abhay i always thought loved Aarti but never with that much passion and intensity that he will confess such things while drunken ..usually people cannot control their emotions while drunken and says whatever is  in their heart ...Phulwa poor soul ...its such a triangle you somehow feel sorry for all three and don't want to see any heart break ...i so wish Aarti never comes back she went away with a determination as a strong woman don't want to see her come back and be weak in emotions  ..but have a feeling she will  otherwise how cvs will drag then more emotional torture o please cvs keep Aarti away

Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: neezy4eva

Wow Ameres, WOWWW i mean seriously wrote all our thoughts down so beautifully πŸ‘

and yup, hopefully he'll get over arti soon, of course this is expected, i mean what kind of a guy would he be if he lost the girl he thought he was in love with and moved on in a second πŸ˜• s yea, this just shows his heart break, whether because he really truly loved her, or for hurting her! 

and yea hopefully we will get too see some really good PhAb chemistry πŸ˜ƒ

and ameres, u need to keep writing ur thoughts down, if u have time, this piece was really beautiful πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. πŸ˜³

True i hope he doesnt love Aarti with as much intensity, but this regret shows that he is a good man and feels bad for his wrong doing. 

Oh yes! Cant wait for some awesome PhAb scenes. πŸ˜
vita93 thumbnail
Yeah, today's ep further enforced how broken she actually is. I mean, begging at Abhay? She's never felt the need to do that before. 

It seems like Abhay's gotten completely out of his silly drunken stupor and gone back to his usual self - which is really good to see coz his sorry dialogues and terrible state was getting quite unbearable to watch.

I'm quite sad too, coz Aarti is a really nice girl and she's the reason Phulwa's even here in the first place. I don't want cvs to bring her up again for a long time, there's a lot to do with the Thakur that we can get done without more rona dhona.

And if she does return (I'm thinking she will) hopefully she's moved on and can tell Abhay to do the same coz I don't want to see her hurt either. As it is Devdas was already hard to watch and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam would be even worse. So long as they don't turn it into Veer-Zaara i.e they leave each other thinking the other's happy without them when in fact they're both sad and they meet like 30 years later or some nonsense.