Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Uff !! Teri Ada .. (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

thank u for this... i saw i lot of people who didnt like the episode. so thanks for a positive one. i also enjoyed the epi i thought cvs did a good job by seemingly lighting the mood and again moving their love gradually. la just left arhi rabba ve'ing each other hours after la left would have been inappropriate.  but they still showed the deep love they have. khushi every second sentence in abt arnav... he cant seem to get the raizada's and asr out of her head. and arnav is back at being super possessive with her. walked right into her bedroom... and then told her to go "home" with him. and then like khushi predicted told her to get out... 

U r welcome, Geet Big smile

Well, They had their reasons for disliking it  n I had my reasons for liking it..Smile

True.. it would not be in good taste to show them rabbave'ing as soon as La left ..

The  emotions were always there  , only thing this two goatwa's have to dig deep wthin and find it , recognize it..Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purplelicious

Tanthya ji...lovely post., a pleasure to read with my tea and my favorite spot Smile loved the lines below...I noticed it and was wondering who's gonna analyse...and there you were..Approve

I felt he acknowledged because from his POV Khushi is part of his life now...and apart from all the "nautanki" he has to bear (some of it gladly) he connects to her at a different level...the intensity of which is yet to be determined.  or maybe it was all of the reasons...as you said..Big smile

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a  elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about  Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to  defend himself from  her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi   is a part of his life or was it all of these...

My Pleasure, Purplelicious ..

How r u ?? Has been quite a while since I read ur reply..Smile

True..The connection is not just physical  n emotional but there is a connection beyond this too ..and he has accepted it without understanding it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purplelicious

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post, Di!
Loved the epi last night except for Khushi's running, jumping screaming part which I did not understand.LOL
I liked the way she was open to Payal about Arnav's behavior in the car. 
Shyam's plans are scaring me - dunno what's he up to esp after reading the tagline.

Hoping for good scenes after NK enters - maybe this can lead to Khushi finally realizing her feelings towards Arnav?!

Can't wait for tonight. Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Uff!! wonderful analysis as usual, tanthya!Smile

Khushi's ada is really jaanlewa, poor arnav blurted ..Ha Di ..Towel de diya! LOL!LOL

I love Khushi's aashiqana andaaz and am sure Arnav will never have a dull moment around! The exasperation he felt when Anjali asked him to bring her along and when he had a look at the towel adorning her neck in the car was to die for!Big smile

Loved his possessive streak when he.. oh so matter of factly told her towel se khelna khatam hua toh ghar chale! It was so hubby-wifey moment!Embarrassed

Thank You, Jas  Big smile

Yes, Dear.. when it does not even leave  us veterans aloof,, how can  Arnav resist  her ada ..
 Y'day ..for me both were  damn good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

Go to top