India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Uff !! Teri Ada .. (Page 5)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
how nicely put , wowww .I knw i loved all this and SARun were just OUT OF DA WORLD as usual MA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015_Dazzling_tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

how nicely put , wowww .I knw i loved all this and SARun were just OUT OF DA WORLD as usual MA

Thank You, Maham..Big smile

Sarun almost always bring out the best in each other ..It's nice to see the competition  ...I too liked the episode y'day...Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Good post as always Tanthya.
But dont understand what is in shyam's mind. Even if all this drama is about second marriage, why the hell will Khushi agree to it? How can Anjali convince Khushi to get married to her fraud husband? Or this has anything to do with Arnav's statement To Anjali "aapke khushi ke liye mein apni KHUSHI ko bi kurbban de sakhta hoon"??OuchConfused

Thank You, ASF Big smile..

Shyam has already planted a seedling of doubt that Anjali  is not taking good care of him, does not love him... So he might  manipulate the situation in such a way as to  show  to Khushi that Anjali is indeed being domineering and he is a hapless Man!!

Khushi might do so if Payal's life is at stake .. Anjali will do anything  to keep her Mangalsutra with ehr... Me Thinks , the time is ripening for Shashi Bauji to resurrect and  go for Shyam Babua's jugular , hence the involvement of Anjali in Shyam-Khushi  relationship ...

Well Anyways,,Lets see what teh CV's have planned for Shyam...Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

LOL
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anjani-pagli

okay.. i am the owl today...awake at almost midnight and reading the postLOL

waise very good post tathya!

Today was a episode, which showed lots of changes in ASR at a time.

• He mellowed down a lot. You should see his eyes, when he was opening the book Wink
  • His too much concern towards Khushi, he cud nt control himself in givng that towel to KhushiEmbarrassedLOL
  • The way he said "ab ghar chalein?".. I just loved this line. How he is super confidently told this to khushi, as if RM is their house.. awwwWinkEmbarrassed
  • And finally the way ASR told whereabouts of LA, as if telling her, what SHE deserves to know..ASR hardly shares anythng with anybody, here the way he shared with Khushi was super cool. ClapEmbarrassed

Thank You for liking the post, A-P

yep..he has mellowed a lot.. I only hope that we will be prepared  for ASR when he emerges ..

Did u notice the blooper, he says , Main ' twice..once  heard the second time not recorded.. Just loved the alomost innocent look he had when he was going to hand over the towel..

Yes, I loved the fact that he himself chose to tell Khushi ...before she could even ask..

yup, i noticedLOL, but he went there just to help the screaming KhushiEmbarrassed.LOL..
Eidted-- I think even he is somewht aware that Khushi was nt talking to himEmbarrassed
payal is used to her screaming so was giving her deaf ear... bt ASR needs to know her moreLOL

bechara, thght, she was shivering in cold without towelROFL

Ya Phir, He nobly thought of warming ehr up in that freezing cold ..so rushed in to help..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagli

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
lovely analysis jigery pooh Hug

sorry im late cuz i got stuck with work

really love your observation and your take on da epi. loved blah to da core for her final words to ASR. i hope he sticks to them some day!!!! 

bathroom jazz was funny & stupid both. now im eager to see this NK guy and hope arhi story moves forward 

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

lovely analysis jigery pooh Hug

sorry im late cuz i got stuck with work

really love your observation and your take on da epi. loved blah to da core for her final words to ASR. i hope he sticks to them some day!!!! 

bathroom jazz was funny & stupid both. now im eager to see this NK guy and hope arhi story moves forward 

Thankooo, My Shweety Pie.. Hug

Awww, It's Ok..I understand...Big smile

TBH, All this La adoration is making me slightly dizzy cos I am left with a feeling that we have not seen the last of La ..and that picture was of Khushi leaving while Arnav and La are together ..  kinda left me uneasy  ...I will hold off   on my  whole scale adoration for a while ..

It was intended to be just that, Nadzii...NK, Guy is cute , has good comic sense lovely to see him in small doses ..

FakeLove

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Wonderful Analysis and an awesome post!

Always love reading ur posts!

But what if shyam seriously plotting for 2nd marriage to save his life b4 Anjali, I m sure, ASr ill come to rescue!

HOPEFULLY!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarach

loved it yar...a epic post
loved how u pointed ot every thing
Bingo*
that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

and

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to defend himself from her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi is a part of his life or was it all of these...

he wanted to have a noormal convo eith her.no arguement..even she tried to clear misunderstandings.he ignored that.
and ya that evil will b bk with more evil plans in his evil skull.

Thank You, Sarach..It's My Pleasure , Dear Big smile

Yes,  Both have begun the process of explaining their actions but  they still have not learnt the art of listening ..LOL..

How I wish Shyam too is booted out soon ..Tired of his plotting n his unbelievable escapes..

Go to top