India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Uff !! Teri Ada .. (Page 3)

sun2011 IF-Dazzler
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I would have liked ASR to smile when he saw KKG's note addressing him as Laad (meaning Ladla - Love!!) and singned KKG and the book too when he remembers the scene:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

I would have liked ASR to smile when he saw KKG's note addressing him as Laad (meaning Ladla - Love!!) and singned KKG and the book too when he remembers the scene:)

Good observation on the LAAD and LADLA!

tanthya

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
awesome post dear as usualThumbs Uptanx enjoyed reading it!Tongue

tanthya

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Arnav has really learned to control his temper around Khushi, before he would have easily lost it with her but now he seems used to her bubbly, fiesty and at times over the top nature.

If Shyam thinks he can find a way to marry Khushi he is kidding himself because Khushi will never marry him nor will Arnav allow it. I really want the CVs to stop writing Anjali so poorly, this has become too much to watch!!

tanthya

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I always love reading your which is sensible(few more in this  forum who writes with maturity) unlike other posts on forum.

anyways, I dont find Khusi OTT at all , its either  funny ,filmy or dramas. .Sanaya has to  a lot  for a scene to look as comedy onscreen otherwise it will be very chilled in terms of acting and whole scene would be a complete let down if it does not come the way its expected.She is just playing  her character , thats it.

My parents love her immensely for her acting , especially comedy and i'm thankyou for her to bring that laughter to their faces after a tiring day.

I think, Shyam is planning something big which would put Khushi on spot and i dont think Arshi marriage is gonna happen (could be wrong ) and I see a separation track coming our way completely.(wrong again)

It could  be just at the time of realisation of love towards Khushi with all these Payash marriage thing, truth could be out.Khushi would leave everyone behind and seperate herself  for both the families to be happy , not wanting to be root cause to destroy the peace and bonding b/w the families once payash marriage is set/up.

May be CV's   would   show us to so see Khushi's growth only after separation/exit (just like they did for  La, just in 2 episodes they brought that change ) , so till then I would like to enjoy Khushi the way she is been till now.

whatever it is, I'm confident with one thing abt the way CVs present it to us is really classy to watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafitanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanu23

Nice post

the Lavanya part ...he mentioned that La asked him to convey the message to Khushi thats why he told her

Thank You, aanu

I know, Aanu but since when has Laad Governor done other's bidding, he has always stuck to his way.. for him to state it normally without making it seem as if it is being pried out of him is a big step
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

fantastic observationClap...i am glad u do the observing as my eyes are only on ASR...

well as for Shyam convincing Anjali for a second marriage: It ain't happening...

As for the dialogues and La's advice to ASR...bravo and kudos to all that!Wink

Thank you, Shy ... whatever gave u the idea that My eyes aren't on him !! Wink

With Anjali, anything can happen ...I am quite curious to see what is he  planning on doing next..

Thanxx, Again ..Shy
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
SathuHug
superb analysisThumbs Up
Asr expressions wer best thro out d epi.LOL

Yup agree..e1 i feel separatn is surely on cards..personaly i wud prefer separatn ovr forcd/hate/deal marriage.
Regardin dat creep..he is upto sumthing..as usual its gona backfire..he alwys tries 2 b d Mantri bt endups bein d Tantri(Tinkle comicLOL)..n if its really abt hs 2nd marriage..dan thou indirectly it wil shw hw selfish anjali is wen it cums 2 hr happiness.

tanthya

Go to top