Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sun2011

I would have liked ASR to smile when he saw KKG's note addressing him as Laad (meaning Ladla - Love!!) and singned KKG and the book too when he remembers the scene:)

Lovely.. now we know what Khushi means when she says Laad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

awesome post dear as usualπŸ‘πŸΌtanx enjoyed reading it!πŸ˜›

Thank You, Jorda πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Arnav has really learned to control his temper around Khushi, before he would have easily lost it with her but now he seems used to her bubbly, fiesty and at times over the top nature.

If Shyam thinks he can find a way to marry Khushi he is kidding himself because Khushi will never marry him nor will Arnav allow it. I really want the CVs to stop writing Anjali so poorly, this has become too much to watch!!

Yes, BWC..Arnav has really become tolerant  and calm ..sometimes too calm ...I hope they don't turn  him into sadhu Baba πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Anjali is one character who has been shown steadily regressing ..I am just unable to understand the reasoning of the CV's in showing her to be clingy  when  her intro was that of a strong woman...and if the CV's are intending to show that her courage , her strength comes from Shyam...Then they are miserably failing in that..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_cosmic

Hi,

I always love reading your which is sensible(few more in this  forum who writes with maturity) unlike other posts on forum.

anyways, I dont find Khusi OTT at all , its either  funny ,filmy or dramas. .Sanaya has to  a lot  for a scene to look as comedy onscreen otherwise it will be very chilled in terms of acting and whole scene would be a complete let down if it does not come the way its expected.She is just playing  her character , thats it.

My parents love her immensely for her acting , especially comedy and i'm thankyou for her to bring that laughter to their faces after a tiring day.

I think, Shyam is planning something big which would put Khushi on spot and i dont think Arshi marriage is gonna happen (could be wrong ) and I see a separation track coming our way completely.(wrong again)

It could  be just at the time of realisation of love towards Khushi with all these Payash marriage thing, truth could be out.Khushi would leave everyone behind and seperate herself  for both the families to be happy , not wanting to be root cause to destroy the peace and bonding b/w the families once payash marriage is set/up.

May be CV's   would   show us to so see Khushi's growth only after separation/exit (just like they did for  La, just in 2 episodes they brought that change ) , so till then I would like to enjoy Khushi the way she is been till now.

whatever it is, I'm confident with one thing abt the way CVs present it to us is really classy to watch.

Hi Ash,

Thank you for considering me to be sensible ..πŸ˜ƒ

I do not think Khushi is OTT all the time..she was OTT when she started  her treadmill run ..apart from that , I was ok with her actions/reactions.. ..I have not criticized Sanaya ..I actually have said  that  both  Barun and Sanaya complemented one another ...in other words I actually have appreciated her acting .πŸ˜ƒ

Ur Parents have good  taste ..😊

Shyam is planning something Huge  ..I agree ..and it will push Khushi almost to the edge .. but I am also counting on Shashi n  Arnav  n Anjali..to avert  n foil  Shyam's plan..ARHI will separate ..no doubts on that but it is also a given that they will unite..

That would be wonderful too ..I do not mind Khushi living apart but will she be able to leave    her Bauji ??

I would not like any overnight change in Khushi..I would like it to be slow , gradual n permanent ..

Yep...That is one huge plus point of this show..Classy Photography and direction..
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tants πŸ˜ƒ (Hope I can call you that πŸ˜³)

Excellent post β­οΈ
Loved the symbolisms for impending separation track ! 

Things I loved are already there in your post, so let me jump to those that bothered me: 

1. Why Arnav didn't look out for the PG ?
2. Why he is not after the reason behind her broken engagement ? as he also witnessed her crying !
3. Where is Kushi's Lucknowhi manners ?
4. Why everyone is treating Kushi like a sister of Prakash's family ?
5. What is Payal doing at home ? Why can't she accompany her ? 

The fact I am unable to digest here is Payal's indifference towards snakewa. He has cheated your entire family, tried to get married to your sister and all you do is just forget and move on to the same family ? Not even an aversion towards him ? A person would have spat venom but she ?Where is the strong Payal who spat venom at ASR when she thought he tried to harm her ?

Another one, is Kushi's antics. What has she learnt from Shyam's revelation ? Nothing, literally nothing. I am utterly happy that all her characteristic features are intact but what about maturity ? When will the creatives show the learning curve ? If snakewa did not add brains to our beauty, then who will bell the cat ?

Sorry for my long post 😳  Since I know I can get answers only from you πŸ˜³

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

SathuπŸ€—
superb analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ
Asr expressions wer best thro out d epi.πŸ˜†

Yup agree..e1 i feel separatn is surely on cards..personaly i wud prefer separatn ovr forcd/hate/deal marriage.
Regardin dat creep..he is upto sumthing..as usual its gona backfire..he alwys tries 2 b d Mantri bt endups bein d Tantri(Tinkle comicπŸ˜†)..n if its really abt hs 2nd marriage..dan thou indirectly it wil shw hw selfish anjali is wen it cums 2 hr happiness.

Gauti πŸ€—

Thanxxx ..

Yes..I just liked ASR today and Sanaya  when she says , wat tha wat tha kahenge 

Same here, Yaara * Hi-10* .. I prefer separation over marriage

Long time since I read Tinkle..Thanxx for bringing back the memories..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

thank u for this... i saw i lot of people who didnt like the episode. so thanks for a positive one. i also enjoyed the epi i thought cvs did a good job by seemingly lighting the mood and again moving their love gradually. la just left arhi rabba ve'ing each other hours after la left would have been inappropriate.  but they still showed the deep love they have. khushi every second sentence in abt arnav... he cant seem to get the raizada's and asr out of her head. and arnav is back at being super possessive with her. walked right into her bedroom... and then told her to go "home" with him. and then like khushi predicted told her to get out... 

U r welcome, Geet πŸ˜ƒ

Well, They had their reasons for disliking it  n I had my reasons for liking it..😊

True.. it would not be in good taste to show them rabbave'ing as soon as La left ..

The  emotions were always there  , only thing this two goatwa's have to dig deep wthin and find it , recognize it..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purplelicious

Tanthya ji...lovely post., a pleasure to read with my tea and my favorite spot πŸ˜Š loved the lines below...I noticed it and was wondering who's gonna analyse...and there you were... 

I felt he acknowledged because from his POV Khushi is part of his life now...and apart from all the "nautanki" he has to bear (some of it gladly) he connects to her at a different level...the intensity of which is yet to be determined.  or maybe it was all of the reasons...as you said..πŸ˜ƒ

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a  elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about  Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to  defend himself from  her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi   is a part of his life or was it all of these...

My Pleasure, Purplelicious ..

How r u ?? Has been quite a while since I read ur reply..😊

True..The connection is not just physical  n emotional but there is a connection beyond this too ..and he has accepted it without understanding it..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, Di!
Loved the epi last night except for Khushi's running, jumping screaming part which I did not understand.πŸ˜†
I liked the way she was open to Payal about Arnav's behavior in the car. 
Shyam's plans are scaring me - dunno what's he up to esp after reading the tagline.

Hoping for good scenes after NK enters - maybe this can lead to Khushi finally realizing her feelings towards Arnav?!

Can't wait for tonight. πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasw

Uff!! wonderful analysis as usual, tanthya!😊

Khushi's ada is really jaanlewa, poor arnav blurted ..Ha Di ..Towel de diya! LOL!πŸ˜†

I love Khushi's aashiqana andaaz and am sure Arnav will never have a dull moment around! The exasperation he felt when Anjali asked him to bring her along and when he had a look at the towel adorning her neck in the car was to die for!πŸ˜ƒ

Loved his possessive streak when he.. oh so matter of factly told her towel se khelna khatam hua toh ghar chale! It was so hubby-wifey moment!😳

Thank You, Jas  πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, Dear.. when it does not even leave  us veterans aloof,, how can  Arnav resist  her ada ..
 Y'day ..for me both were  damn good..