Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Uff !! Teri Ada .. - Page 5

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Thankooo, My Shweety Pie.. πŸ€—

Awww, It's Ok..I understand...πŸ˜ƒ

TBH, All this La adoration is making me slightly dizzy cos I am left with a feeling that we have not seen the last of La ..and that picture was of Khushi leaving while Arnav and La are together ..  kinda left me uneasy  ...I will hold off   on my  whole scale adoration for a while ..

It was intended to be just that, Nadzii...NK, Guy is cute , has good comic sense lovely to see him in small doses ..

aww fikar not sathu there's no way arnie's gonna end up with blah so chill babez! main hoon naπŸ˜‰

i haven't seen da SBS bit yet on NK. will watch da actual bit tonight. im thrilled to have him cuz i wanna see arnie's green side very badly. hopefully he'll figure out his feelings for khushi thanks to NK. let's hope CVs take us somewhere with arhi *sigh*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

aww fikar not sathu there's no way arnie's gonna end up with blah so chill babez! main hoon naπŸ˜‰

i haven't seen da SBS bit yet on NK. will watch da actual bit tonight. im thrilled to have him cuz i wanna see arnie's green side very badly. hopefully he'll figure out his feelings for khushi thanks to NK. let's hope CVs take us somewhere with arhi *sigh*

Spicy Candy,

Arnie will not end up with  Lavanya   and neither will Khushi end up with Shyam ...But there can always be dalliances ... Me totally chilled out now , that thought is out !!πŸ˜†...

Nahiii..Tum math Ho...I M there for Arnie Boy !!πŸ˜‰

J or I.. or both..Nywayzz..I  know I'll enjoy it cos Manodrama is involved too and she always has some witty one liners ready..πŸ˜†

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah doll anddd im having a blast imagining NK meeting buaji πŸ€£
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post as usual Sathya.

These two are so much forward in their relationship without being aware of it. The fact that he said 'ghar chalo' was indicative of this. It was not my home but home like its hers as well.

I dont even want to think what Shyam is upto. No sense getting worked up just yet I think. But if he thinks he can rope Khushi into a marriage, he can think again.
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trina2010

Well said Sathya and yeah I also noticed and LOVED the green part . ASR KKG are like married couple and the are sooo comfortable with each other. Kust loved it. KKG has become and integral part of ASRs life and YEAH I feel they dont need to act all lovey dovey to prove their relationship to others. They are VERY MUCH A COUPLE and yeah though they have not decided to give a  name of this relationship yet ITS there and PERMANENT.

Very well said, Trina..they are a couple, they know it  although all the fires of Hell will not  make them acknowledge it..😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

Nice take on the epi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with the separation hint. Khushi walking away when La said the dialogue..did seem to indicate that there would be a time when Khushi would walk out of Arnav's life.

I liked the gift that Khushi gives Arnav... Looks like Khushi didn't want her laad governor to be ignorant in the matters of car maintenance. Btw, I did wonder was it Happyji who suggested this book..

Thankoo, Stephy

Even I liked the gift  more so bec  it was unexpected ..never thought about the car incident..The Cv's surprised us with the choice of gift..😊
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarach

loved it yar...a epic post

loved how u pointed ot every thing
Bingo*
that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

and

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to defend himself from her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi is a part of his life or was it all of these...

he wanted to have a noormal convo eith her.no arguement..even she tried to clear misunderstandings.he ignored that.
and ya that evil will b bk with more evil plans in his evil skull.

Thank You, Sarach πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh yeah doll anddd im having a blast imagining NK meeting buaji πŸ€£

A new chapter in the annals of Romance will be engraved 4eva πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaniax

LOVED ur post...Amazing analysis πŸ‘

Specially the part on Arnav and LA's conversation and khushi leaving from there. It definitely indicates a seperation track as u said . Because they will be seperated in Love and misunderstandings will bring them closer. As for nw its quite evident tht both havn't realized their love for each other and wen they finally realize khushi will walk out of ASR 's life πŸ˜”

Thank You, Zania πŸ˜ƒ

No worries.. they will always come back to each other even when separated ..lets just enjoy without getting impatient..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvShuv

Your posts are always fabulous.

Especially what you say about how ASR says "take care, Lavanya"----ends the call or that chapter---closes his eyes for a moment------and then his eyes fall on Khushi (that is, Khushi's gift.)
A tidy way to signal the end of something and the beginning of his future life.

I also found this bit telling:
ASR tells ANJ he'll drop the wedding card to Guptas, puts it down and begins to do some work on his laptop. ANJ picks up the book and translates title. Flashback to the tire scene.
ASR abruptly gets up and decides to take the card right away.
Suggests that he thought of KKG and felt an impulse to see her.

When Payaliya walks away to answer the phone, it would have been a nice touch for ASR to briefly strain his neck in the direction of the kitchen as though he was seeking out a glimpse of our heroine. He has already been informed by Payal that the two other ladies are out, so that brief seeking look would have told us viewers that ASR expects to see KKG here, and is wondering where she is.

Thank You, Luv-shuv..πŸ˜ƒ

Yes.. A end n a new beginning .. and Arnav walks  towards it , it does not fall into his lap ..

That would have implied that he has fallen in love , knows about it, and is eager for a view  of his dilruba .romantically it would have been pleasing but for ASR ..I do not think it would go well with his persona...