Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya ... another good post from you.. !!!
After watching last nights' episode I was thinking why I am so much hooked to this show.. then it dawned on me... that is there are so many things that I learnt from it which I SHOULD HAVE learnt from my real life... 😲😲😲
  1. Patience πŸ₯±
  2. Anger Management  πŸ€”
  3. Humour even if you are in the middle of a trauma 🀑

Oh .. and I forgot... be a bellboy for your not-yet BF's ex-GF ... !!!!!

Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Sathya ... another good post from you.. !!!
After watching last nights' episode I was thinking why I am so much hooked to this show.. then it dawned on me... that is there are so many things that I learnt from it which I SHOULD HAVE learnt from my real life... 😲😲😲

1. Patience πŸ₯±
  2. Anger Management  πŸ€”
  3. Humour even if you are in the middle of a trauma 🀑

Oh .. and I forgot... be a bellboy for your not-yet BF's ex-GF ... !!!!!

Thank You, Mon ..😊

4. knowing all the rituals  n intricacies of Pooja n Vrat's

5. How to have ur most private moments right in the midst of a crowd.

6. Very important lesson..Life is a stage n we are all actors !!

Signing off with my usual T'ism...B PoJeeteev !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
how nicely put , wowww .I knw i loved all this and SARun were just OUT OF DA WORLD as usual MA
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

how nicely put , wowww .I knw i loved all this and SARun were just OUT OF DA WORLD as usual MA

Thank You, Maham..πŸ˜ƒ

Sarun almost always bring out the best in each other ..It's nice to see the competition  ...I too liked the episode y'day...😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi-sarun-fan

Good post as always Tanthya.
But dont understand what is in shyam's mind. Even if all this drama is about second marriage, why the hell will Khushi agree to it? How can Anjali convince Khushi to get married to her fraud husband? Or this has anything to do with Arnav's statement To Anjali "aapke khushi ke liye mein apni KHUSHI ko bi kurbban de sakhta hoon"??πŸ˜•

Thank You, ASF πŸ˜ƒ..

Shyam has already planted a seedling of doubt that Anjali  is not taking good care of him, does not love him... So he might  manipulate the situation in such a way as to  show  to Khushi that Anjali is indeed being domineering and he is a hapless Man!!

Khushi might do so if Payal's life is at stake .. Anjali will do anything  to keep her Mangalsutra with ehr... Me Thinks , the time is ripening for Shashi Bauji to resurrect and  go for Shyam Babua's jugular , hence the involvement of Anjali in Shyam-Khushi  relationship ...

Well Anyways,,Lets see what teh CV's have planned for Shyam...😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

πŸ˜†

yup, i noticedπŸ˜†, but he went there just to help the screaming Khushi😳.πŸ˜†..
Eidted-- I think even he is somewht aware that Khushi was nt talking to him😳
payal is used to her screaming so was giving her deaf ear... bt ASR needs to know her moreπŸ˜†

bechara, thght, she was shivering in cold without towel🀣

Ya Phir, He nobly thought of warming ehr up in that freezing cold ..so rushed in to help..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely analysis jigery pooh πŸ€—

sorry im late cuz i got stuck with work

really love your observation and your take on da epi. loved blah to da core for her final words to ASR. i hope he sticks to them some day!!!! 

bathroom jazz was funny & stupid both. now im eager to see this NK guy and hope arhi story moves forward 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

lovely analysis jigery pooh πŸ€—

sorry im late cuz i got stuck with work

really love your observation and your take on da epi. loved blah to da core for her final words to ASR. i hope he sticks to them some day!!!! 

bathroom jazz was funny & stupid both. now im eager to see this NK guy and hope arhi story moves forward 

Thankooo, My Shweety Pie.. πŸ€—

Awww, It's Ok..I understand...πŸ˜ƒ

TBH, All this La adoration is making me slightly dizzy cos I am left with a feeling that we have not seen the last of La ..and that picture was of Khushi leaving while Arnav and La are together ..  kinda left me uneasy  ...I will hold off   on my  whole scale adoration for a while ..

It was intended to be just that, Nadzii...NK, Guy is cute , has good comic sense lovely to see him in small doses ..
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Wonderful Analysis and an awesome post!

Always love reading ur posts!

But what if shyam seriously plotting for 2nd marriage to save his life b4 Anjali, I m sure, ASr ill come to rescue!

HOPEFULLY!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

loved it yar...a epic post

loved how u pointed ot every thing
Bingo*
that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

and

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to defend himself from her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi is a part of his life or was it all of these...

he wanted to have a noormal convo eith her.no arguement..even she tried to clear misunderstandings.he ignored that.
and ya that evil will b bk with more evil plans in his evil skull.

Thank You, Sarach..It's My Pleasure , Dear πŸ˜ƒ

Yes,  Both have begun the process of explaining their actions but  they still have not learnt the art of listening ..πŸ˜†..

How I wish Shyam too is booted out soon ..Tired of his plotting n his unbelievable escapes..