Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

I always love reading your which is sensible(few more in this  forum who writes with maturity) unlike other posts on forum.

anyways, I dont find Khusi OTT at all , its either  funny ,filmy or dramas. .Sanaya has to  a lot  for a scene to look as comedy onscreen otherwise it will be very chilled in terms of acting and whole scene would be a complete let down if it does not come the way its expected.She is just playing  her character , thats it.

My parents love her immensely for her acting , especially comedy and i'm thankyou for her to bring that laughter to their faces after a tiring day.

I think, Shyam is planning something big which would put Khushi on spot and i dont think Arshi marriage is gonna happen (could be wrong ) and I see a separation track coming our way completely.(wrong again)

It could  be just at the time of realisation of love towards Khushi with all these Payash marriage thing, truth could be out.Khushi would leave everyone behind and seperate herself  for both the families to be happy , not wanting to be root cause to destroy the peace and bonding b/w the families once payash marriage is set/up.

May be CV's   would   show us to so see Khushi's growth only after separation/exit (just like they did for  La, just in 2 episodes they brought that change ) , so till then I would like to enjoy Khushi the way she is been till now.

whatever it is, I'm confident with one thing abt the way CVs present it to us is really classy to watch.
Originally posted by aanu23

Nice post

the Lavanya part ...he mentioned that La asked him to convey the message to Khushi thats why he told her

Thank You, aanu

I know, Aanu but since when has Laad Governor done other's bidding, he has always stuck to his way.. for him to state it normally without making it seem as if it is being pried out of him is a big step
Originally posted by shybabe

fantastic observation๐Ÿ‘...i am glad u do the observing as my eyes are only on ASR...

well as for Shyam convincing Anjali for a second marriage: It ain't happening...

As for the dialogues and La's advice to ASR...bravo and kudos to all that!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you, Shy ... whatever gave u the idea that My eyes aren't on him !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

With Anjali, anything can happen ...I am quite curious to see what is he  planning on doing next..

Thanxx, Again ..Shy
Sathu๐Ÿค—
superb analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Asr expressions wer best thro out d epi.๐Ÿ˜†

Yup agree..e1 i feel separatn is surely on cards..personaly i wud prefer separatn ovr forcd/hate/deal marriage.
Regardin dat creep..he is upto sumthing..as usual its gona backfire..he alwys tries 2 b d Mantri bt endups bein d Tantri(Tinkle comic๐Ÿ˜†)..n if its really abt hs 2nd marriage..dan thou indirectly it wil shw hw selfish anjali is wen it cums 2 hr happiness.
thank u for this... i saw i lot of people who didnt like the episode. so thanks for a positive one. i also enjoyed the epi i thought cvs did a good job by seemingly lighting the mood and again moving their love gradually. la just left arhi rabba ve'ing each other hours after la left would have been inappropriate.  but they still showed the deep love they have. khushi every second sentence in abt arnav... he cant seem to get the raizada's and asr out of her head. and arnav is back at being super possessive with her. walked right into her bedroom... and then told her to go "home" with him. and then like khushi predicted told her to get out... 
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

thank u for this... i saw i lot of people who didnt like the episode. so thanks for a positive one. i also enjoyed the epi i thought cvs did a good job by seemingly lighting the mood and again moving their love gradually. la just left arhi rabba ve'ing each other hours after la left would have been inappropriate.  but they still showed the deep love they have. khushi every second sentence in abt arnav... he cant seem to get the raizada's and asr out of her head. and arnav is back at being super possessive with her. walked right into her bedroom... and then told her to go "home" with him. and then like khushi predicted told her to get out... 

yes.. true.. i dnt like ppl bashing on episode,,,, story has to move on, hence few episode will necessarily have fillers..
but this episode was nt a filler .. it showed so much of story all in one!!
Tanthya ji...lovely post., a pleasure to read with my tea and my favorite spot ๐Ÿ˜Š loved the lines below...I noticed it and was wondering who's gonna analyse...and there you were... 

I felt he acknowledged because from his POV Khushi is part of his life now...and apart from all the "nautanki" he has to bear (some of it gladly) he connects to her at a different level...the intensity of which is yet to be determined.  or maybe it was all of the reasons...as you said..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a  elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about  Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to  defend himself from  her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi   is a part of his life or was it all of these...
Uff!! wonderful analysis as usual, tanthya!๐Ÿ˜Š

Khushi's ada is really jaanlewa, poor arnav blurted ..Ha Di ..Towel de diya! LOL!๐Ÿ˜†

I love Khushi's aashiqana andaaz and am sure Arnav will never have a dull moment around! The exasperation he felt when Anjali asked him to bring her along and when he had a look at the towel adorning her neck in the car was to die for!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved his possessive streak when he.. oh so matter of factly told her towel se khelna khatam hua toh ghar chale! It was so hubby-wifey moment!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good post! I think it was a good episode
crossing out all the Shyam parts. The best part I liked from the episode was when Arnav says "Agar towel se khel chuki ho tho meray saath ghar chalo", doesn't it sound like they are a married couple and he has come to pick her from her maayka?
@sathu  ๐Ÿ˜ญ  loved the way you put the separation and blahs comment and the way kushi is going with the luggage .
Thanks dear i  typically like to watch the show not seriously and your post helps to take it seriously .
but made me sad too.

yeah sarun were great. 

he cares for kushis thought about him.

loved your comment on bathroom scene too.
but yestarday payal was worried about kushi being alone in RM
but today she is fine ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
CVs like to be consistently inconsistent

i enjoyed the epi and going to enjoy, separation if comes lets see at that time