Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it yar...a epic post
loved how u pointed ot every thing
Bingo*
that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

and

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to defend himself from her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi is a part of his life or was it all of these...

he wanted to have a noormal convo eith her.no arguement..even she tried to clear misunderstandings.he ignored that.
and ya that evil will b bk with more evil plans in his evil skull.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hii All,

Here I was dreading that the episode will air with not a overlap of y'day's  somber mood n will immediately jump to comedy, but to the credit of the directors..They changed the mood seamlessly ..The episode had few interesting subtexts ..

The few scenes that  held my attentions ;

... Lavanya is departing , has bid her adieu ..when she is accosted by ASR ..Lavanya has few more seconds to have some heart 2 heart talks ..which she does , by telling him that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming  n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling  ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there  seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

The next shot that took my attention was  Arnav calling Lavanya , enquiring about her health.. ENDS the call and only then approaches Khushi..I mean Khushi's book..He has opened the wrapper , has seen what is inside yet he is unable to read her/it ..frustrated he keeps it aside , when  there comes Anjali who correctly  interprets and sets him right ...The gift too was typical Khushi.. pragmatic, far sighted and helping in nature...who knows she is equipping him  now itself so that he can handle his emotional baggage's with greater ease ..

Also loved the inscription of  'LAAD' in the letter that Khushi addresses to Arnav.

The bathroom scene..Khushi imitating  Akash right down to pushing the imaginary glasses back on her nose bridge , yelling out for Payalji ..πŸ˜ƒLoved the reaction's of  a seated Arnav when he hears Khushi calling frantically for Payal.. His worry, alarm, tension that Payal is not paying attention to Khushi, his irritation at the phone convo..then unable to restrain himself any longer , he himself wanders into the room, picks the towel and hands it to Khushi like a newly married blushing bride..only for Khushi to be infull on romantic mood , she brusquely pulls him in, before he can even yelp!! and the Body language of Arnav as if he is about to get r**ed when Khushi  locks the door πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Khushi spots him, scoots out of the room .. role reversal here ..with ASR taking charge again and  firmly controlling the hyper,over dramatic Khushi...Sanaya and Barun were spot on with their acting while Barun was all understated , subdued , Sanaya was all OTT ..both complementing each other well..Also that comment about ASR  carefully n considerately choosing a isolated place to dump her from his vehicle ! Hilarious !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but love this relationship  for the fact that Khushi has become so comfortable that she can openly state her angst without fearing ASR's wrath while Arnav has become tolerant of her rant  so much so that he pretends to go deaf when she starts ** err**  praising him !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

** Grateful to Anjani-pagli for reminding me** I also loved the annoyance  of Arnav when Anjali tells him to fetch Khushi,,He turns and very softly, politely, courtesuously tells Payal to check the wedding card along with ehr family , graciously understands the lack of meeting Bauji and in a immediate volte face is all bossy, dominating, possessive when he impatiently  bites out that if Khushi has finished her play [with the towel ] then it is time to head home..No Please, No will u come ?, No ..My sister asked u ...Just... GET READY , I am waiting here , woman !! kinda tone..

Wings are being clipped.. The wings of Khushi are being clipped ..While  a earlier Khushi gave a damn about Raizada's and would reluctantly listen to Nani easily refusing Anjali..Present day Khushi does not have that liberty ...Payal gently n firmly has pointed out that Khushi can be carefree no longer, her every action, words will be having reaction  in Raizada Household by virtue of the Raizada's being their relatives ..Khushi realizes this, becomes quieter ... condescends to go with him ,

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a  elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about  Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to  defend himself from  her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi   is a part of his life or was it all of these...

P.S.

Shyam has started his wheeling n dealings.. if he took Orphan route  rousing maternal instinct of Buaji  , he has appealed to Anjali's weak spot,  her blind faith ...wonder how it will play out..Will it be second  marriage to save  his life ..

Well said Sathya and yeah I also noticed and LOVED the green part . ASR KKG are like married couple and the are sooo comfortable with each other. Kust loved it. KKG has become and integral part of ASRs life and YEAH I feel they dont need to act all lovey dovey to prove their relationship to others. They are VERY MUCH A COUPLE and yeah though they have not decided to give a  name of this relationship yet ITS there and PERMANENT.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice take on the epi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with the separation hint. Khushi walking away when La said the dialogue..did seem to indicate that there would be a time when Khushi would walk out of Arnav's life.

I liked the gift that Khushi gives Arnav... Looks like Khushi didn't want her laad governor to be ignorant in the matters of car maintenance. Btw, I did wonder was it Happyji who suggested this book..
zaniax thumbnail
LOVED ur post...Amazing analysis πŸ‘
Specially the part on Arnav and LA's conversation and khushi leaving from there. It definitely indicates a seperation track as u said . Because they will be seperated in Love and misunderstandings will bring them closer. As for nw its quite evident tht both havn't realized their love for each other and wen they finally realize khushi will walk out of ASR 's life πŸ˜”
Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your posts are always fabulous.

Especially what you say about how ASR says "take care, Lavanya"----ends the call or that chapter---closes his eyes for a moment------and then his eyes fall on Khushi (that is, Khushi's gift.)
A tidy way to signal the end of something and the beginning of his future life.

I also found this bit telling:
ASR tells ANJ he'll drop the wedding card to Guptas, puts it down and begins to do some work on his laptop. ANJ picks up the book and translates title. Flashback to the tire scene.
ASR abruptly gets up and decides to take the card right away.
Suggests that he thought of KKG and felt an impulse to see her.

When Payaliya walks away to answer the phone, it would have been a nice touch for ASR to briefly strain his neck in the direction of the kitchen as though he was seeking out a glimpse of our heroine. He has already been informed by Payal that the two other ladies are out, so that brief seeking look would have told us viewers that ASR expects to see KKG here, and is wondering where she is.
LuvShuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

** Grateful to Anjani-pagli for reminding me** I also loved the annoyance of Arnav when Anjali tells him to fetch Khushi. He turns and very softly, politely, courtesuously tells Payal to check the wedding card along with ehr family , graciously understands the lack of meeting Bauji and in a immediate volte face is all bossy, dominating, possessive when he impatiently  bites out that if Khushi has finished her play [with the towel ] then it is time to head home..No Please, No will u come ?, No ..My sister asked u ...Just... GET READY , I am waiting here , woman !! kinda tone..

Well observed.
The way KKG and ASR communicate to each other is completely different from how they communicate with other people. No social niceties, no palaver, no pretense. I love the WriterGods for showing us this as it tells us that this relationship exists on some sort of parallel universe. They hammer each other, each equally appalled by the other--but they are somehow more intimate and free with each other than they can be with any other. 

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would have liked ASR to smile when he saw KKG's note addressing him as Laad (meaning Ladla - Love!!) and singned KKG and the book too when he remembers the scene:)
LuvShuv thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

I would have liked ASR to smile when he saw KKG's note addressing him as Laad (meaning Ladla - Love!!) and singned KKG and the book too when he remembers the scene:)

Good observation on the LAAD and LADLA!

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post dear as usualπŸ‘πŸΌtanx enjoyed reading it!πŸ˜›
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav has really learned to control his temper around Khushi, before he would have easily lost it with her but now he seems used to her bubbly, fiesty and at times over the top nature.

If Shyam thinks he can find a way to marry Khushi he is kidding himself because Khushi will never marry him nor will Arnav allow it. I really want the CVs to stop writing Anjali so poorly, this has become too much to watch!!