tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hii All,

Here I was dreading that the episode will air with not a overlap of y'day's  somber mood n will immediately jump to comedy, but to the credit of the directors..They changed the mood seamlessly ..The episode had few interesting subtexts ..

The few scenes that  held my attentions ;

... Lavanya is departing , has bid her adieu ..when she is accosted by ASR ..Lavanya has few more seconds to have some heart 2 heart talks ..which she does , by telling him that Love is greater than hate * an augury that hate is coming  n ASR is going to forget love* .. I just loved the juxtaposition of the characters when Lavanya is saying this..Lavanya is telling  ASR not to let go of the girl whom he loves and never allow her to walk away , just at that precise moment , Khushi is seen walking away from Him.. ** In a way fulfilling her own prophecy that when ASR realizes his mistake she will not be there ** The two hints , Lavanya's don't allow her to go n Khushi's I will not be there  seems a sure shot suggestion of impending separation .. Nowadays the frequency of separation hints has increased..

The next shot that took my attention was  Arnav calling Lavanya , enquiring about her health.. ENDS the call and only then approaches Khushi..I mean Khushi's book..He has opened the wrapper , has seen what is inside yet he is unable to read her/it ..frustrated he keeps it aside , when  there comes Anjali who correctly  interprets and sets him right ...The gift too was typical Khushi.. pragmatic, far sighted and helping in nature...who knows she is equipping him  now itself so that he can handle his emotional baggage's with greater ease ..

Also loved the inscription of  'LAAD' in the letter that Khushi addresses to Arnav.

The bathroom scene..Khushi imitating  Akash right down to pushing the imaginary glasses back on her nose bridge , yelling out for Payalji ..๐Ÿ˜ƒLoved the reaction's of  a seated Arnav when he hears Khushi calling frantically for Payal.. His worry, alarm, tension that Payal is not paying attention to Khushi, his irritation at the phone convo..then unable to restrain himself any longer , he himself wanders into the room, picks the towel and hands it to Khushi like a newly married blushing bride..only for Khushi to be infull on romantic mood , she brusquely pulls him in, before he can even yelp!! and the Body language of Arnav as if he is about to get r**ed when Khushi  locks the door ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..Khushi spots him, scoots out of the room .. role reversal here ..with ASR taking charge again and  firmly controlling the hyper,over dramatic Khushi...Sanaya and Barun were spot on with their acting while Barun was all understated , subdued , Sanaya was all OTT ..both complementing each other well..Also that comment about ASR  carefully n considerately choosing a isolated place to dump her from his vehicle ! Hilarious !! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but love this relationship  for the fact that Khushi has become so comfortable that she can openly state her angst without fearing ASR's wrath while Arnav has become tolerant of her rant  so much so that he pretends to go deaf when she starts ** err**  praising him !! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

** Grateful to Anjani-pagli for reminding me** I also loved the annoyance  of Arnav when Anjali tells him to fetch Khushi,,He turns and very softly, politely, courtesuously tells Payal to check the wedding card along with ehr family , graciously understands the lack of meeting Bauji and in a immediate volte face is all bossy, dominating, possessive when he impatiently  bites out that if Khushi has finished her play [with the towel ] then it is time to head home..No Please, No will u come ?, No ..My sister asked u ...Just... GET READY , I am waiting here , woman !! kinda tone..

Wings are being clipped.. The wings of Khushi are being clipped ..While  a earlier Khushi gave a damn about Raizada's and would reluctantly listen to Nani easily refusing Anjali..Present day Khushi does not have that liberty ...Payal gently n firmly has pointed out that Khushi can be carefree no longer, her every action, words will be having reaction  in Raizada Household by virtue of the Raizada's being their relatives ..Khushi realizes this, becomes quieter ... condescends to go with him ,

Another first happens when without any prompting , without any sign of discomfort, with acting as if he is imparting a  elitist knowledge ..Arnav calmly , spontaneously shares the news about  Lavanya to Khushi ..A news which he did not even share with his own sister ..was it a subconscious need to  defend himself from  her accusation's , an urge to assure her that Lavanya is well n not to worry about her , an acknowledgement that Khushi   is a part of his life or was it all of these...

P.S.

Shyam has started his wheeling n dealings.. if he took Orphan route  rousing maternal instinct of Buaji  , he has appealed to Anjali's weak spot,  her blind faith ...wonder how it will play out..Will it be second  marriage to save  his life ..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay.. i am the owl today...awake at almost midnight and reading the post๐Ÿ˜†

waise very good post tathya!

Today was a episode, which showed lots of changes in ASR at a time.

• He mellowed down a lot. You should see his eyes, when he was opening the book ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • His too much concern towards Khushi, he cud nt control himself in givng that towel to Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
  • The way he said "ab ghar chalein?".. I just loved this line. How he is super confidently told this to khushi, as if RM is their house.. awww๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • And finally the way ASR told whereabouts of LA, as if telling her, what SHE deserves to know..ASR hardly shares anythng with anybody, here the way he shared with Khushi was super cool. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago
aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post

the Lavanya part ...he mentioned that La asked him to convey the message to Khushi thats why he told her
tanthya thumbnail
Thank You, A-P for reminding me about ' Ghar chalo" part..had forgotten it ..now have added it..๐Ÿ˜›
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
fantastic observation๐Ÿ‘...i am glad u do the observing as my eyes are only on ASR...

well as for Shyam convincing Anjali for a second marriage: It ain't happening...

As for the dialogues and La's advice to ASR...bravo and kudos to all that!๐Ÿ˜‰
nature-lover thumbnail
Good post as always Tanthya.
But dont understand what is in shyam's mind. Even if all this drama is about second marriage, why the hell will Khushi agree to it? How can Anjali convince Khushi to get married to her fraud husband? Or this has anything to do with Arnav's statement To Anjali "aapke khushi ke liye mein apni KHUSHI ko bi kurbban de sakhta hoon"??๐Ÿ˜•
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

okay.. i am the owl today...awake at almost midnight and reading the post๐Ÿ˜†

waise very good post tathya!

Today was a episode, which showed lots of changes in ASR at a time.

• He mellowed down a lot. You should see his eyes, when he was opening the book ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • His too much concern towards Khushi, he cud nt control himself in givng that towel to Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
  • The way he said "ab ghar chalein?".. I just loved this line. How he is super confidently told this to khushi, as if RM is their house.. awww๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • And finally the way ASR told whereabouts of LA, as if telling her, what SHE deserves to know..ASR hardly shares anythng with anybody, here the way he shared with Khushi was super cool. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You for liking the post, A-P

yep..he has mellowed a lot.. I only hope that we will be prepared  for ASR when he emerges ..

Did u notice the blooper, he says , Main ' twice..once  heard the second time not recorded.. Just loved the alomost innocent look he had when he was going to hand over the towel..

Yes, I loved the fact that he himself chose to tell Khushi ...before she could even ask..
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You for liking the post, A-P

yep..he has mellowed a lot.. I only hope that we will be prepared  for ASR when he emerges ..

Did u notice the blooper, he says , Main ' twice..once  heard the second time not recorded.. Just loved the alomost innocent look he had when he was going to hand over the towel..

Yes, I loved the fact that he himself chose to tell Khushi ...before she could even ask..

yup, i noticed๐Ÿ˜†, but he went there just to help the screaming Khushi๐Ÿ˜ณ.๐Ÿ˜†..
Eidted-- I think even he is somewht aware that Khushi was nt talking to him๐Ÿ˜ณ
payal is used to her screaming so was giving her deaf ear... bt ASR needs to know her more๐Ÿ˜†

bechara, thght, she was shivering in cold without towel๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by anjani-pagli - 12 years ago
Ran-Arshifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any one noticed why Arnav tells Kushi to get out of the car... I think its bcoz of towel. Instead of duppatta she puts towel and comes...

I m surprised no one mentioned about it...

If it is mentioned on other post than sorry...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ran-Arshifan

Any one noticed why Arnav tells Kushi to get out of the car... I think its bcoz of towel. Instead of duppatta she puts towel and comes...

I m surprised no one mentioned about it...

If it is mentioned on other post than sorry...

No, I did not mention it.I thought it was quite evident when Arnav turns to look at her after , "Are u listening to me ?" eyes flicks over to the towel, heaves a sigh of impatience, begins to reverse  and parks the car ..

No Need to apologize ..Ran..All inputs are welcome..๐Ÿ˜ƒ