Rey, Swayam & Nilesh's Dance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh!!! their dance was sooo cute😍
Wat steps, wat performane, wat expressions👏
I cnt describe how much i loved the dance...each and every step of Rey,Swayam and Nilesh
They Rocked it!!!!❤️❤️

and super excited for SwaRon Shivam party scenes and tmrw" Kriyaansh scenes❤️❤️
god...rey,swayam nd nilesh rocks ...wt a performance it was totally osam
there performance was awesome
and rey is tooo HOT
guys i missed d epis,all bcoz of my silly pre boards,ahh!plzzz batao koi ki Kriyansh ki story aage badhi or was it...no,don't let me imagine any tragedy
Originally posted by nikitajha

guys i missed d epis,all bcoz of my silly pre boards,ahh!plzzz batao koi ki Kriyansh ki story aage badhi or was it...no,don't let me imagine any tragedy
Aage Badi hahaha bohot aage badi...Kriyaansh confessed and awww that scene was super cute, now Rey is going to break into her house lol thrgh the window and give a gift to her...cnt wait
Originally posted by luv_arsha

there performance was awesome
and rey is tooo HOT
Lol i knw
He was distracting 😆
Their performance was amazing. All three of them were looking so hot especially  rey.
the dance battle was AWESUM!!!
mind blowing!!!😃
luvd evryone in it!!! The neha-simmi dance also was FAB!! both of them were awesumm!!😉 luvd it!!the whole team evn the vishaka-rinni part and then Vicky's dancing!! everythng was AWESUM!!!
nd then of course, Nilesh-Swayum and Rey!! that ws tooo gud!!! the best part of the episode!!!
awesum Dancing guys!! seriously,!!! enjoy it  alottt!!
yeah, the entry of shivam has taken the  beauty and charm of the dance battle bt no worries since the dance battle was WOW!! nd shivam wil be gone soon😆😉
thanks Goldie,atleast update nahi to yahi sahi!!Looking frwd to 2day's epi.I really can't wait 4 2day's epi...
yaa ri8 the dance battle is awsome😃
loved it so so much❤️
Ray ,Swayam nd NIL doing a great job👍🏼