Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Unfair with sunny... (Page 3)

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Note:- MrManagement apko amar ka emotional hona dikh raha hai...hamari sunny ko jab mauka nahi mila tab uske emotion ko apne andhekha kar diya...ye bahut nainsafi hai...
[/QUOTE]

LOL okay ji, I wil respect sunny emotions. But I am still happy amar got to talk to his kidsBig smile

Edited by MrManagement - 21 December 2011 at 11:25am

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68zingaruMahekFTWcrazy4fawadraffuchakkarhpppppsusan29axeion-Chandramukhi-

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by susan29

100% agree...sunny and juhi behaved so badly...couldnt appreciate a cute kid's voice...i was finding it cute...

it is stupid to say that sunny behaved badly...when amar got chance to talk with his kids...sunny was disappointed that she was not given chance to talk with her husband...anybody will be disappointed,it is natural...what badly she behaved...she was just controlling her emotion...she didn't comment on amar that why he got chance...

Dont say "it is stupid to say"...this is my opinion...i didnt say ur opinion is stupid !!!

the way she sat ...her body language and juhi's showed it all...she could hv been mature about it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarutj_mumanns123

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

After kids are born they gain high importance in a family...at that stage they couldnt send kids as all adults were coming to give tips etc...

whatever the reasons...atleast amar met with his wife,she must have told him abt kids...sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with her close ones.

if there was chance for any housemate to talk with their family,then sunny was the ideal housemate for that chance.
ANNMT Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bittswan68Pranjjaltj_mumanns123hpppppsusan29

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

hppppp IF-Dazzler
hppppp
hppppp

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrManagement

Sunny husband was given the chance to come and meet her. He made his decision and didn't come for some reason. So I don't think it was unfair. Even when amar wife came, the first thing he asked her was "how are the kids. 

Also, sunny has just been here since around day 50. While amar has been in the house since day 8. So, it has been like 72 days since he has been in contact with his kids, while for sunny it has only been like 30+ days since she has seen her husband. When amar wife came to show, I think it was around day 70. He hadn't seen her for 62+ days. So, thats why I think any way you look at the situation it was pretty fare for amar to get to talk to his kids. 

Today was the first time, I saw amar get emotional. He seems like a really good day, he kids were so excited to talk to him. 

sunny also got emotional for not getting chance to talk with her husband...
my point is amar was given chance to meet with one of his family member...sunny's husband didn't came that time bcoz he was in america...

This time they was chance for any one housemate to call their family members...so sunny was the most deserving housemate...atleast amar was told by  his wife that their kids were good in home...

Note:- MrManagement apko amar ka emotional hona dikh raha hai...hamari sunny ko jab mauka nahi mila tab uske emotion ko apne andhekha kar diya...ye bahut nainsafi hai...

She is anyways PRIVILEGED to have least amount of time away from HER family...why not a special package for her allowing her a weekly getaway to meet family and friends!!...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana_125MrManagementANNMT-Chandramukhi-

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

After kids are born they gain high importance in a family...at that stage they couldnt send kids as all adults were coming to give tips etc...

whatever the reasons...atleast amar met with his wife,she must have told him abt kids...sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with her close ones.

if there was chance for any housemate to talk with their family,then sunny was the ideal housemate for that chance.

I dont agree !!! It was right that amar got the call !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bitttj_mumanns123MrManagementANNMTnivedha84leo4ever-Chandramukhi-

Go to top