Unfair with sunny... - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
I felt bad for sunny .. but most  of the times Kids trump spouse and even parents .. fairness doesnt come to picture ... so she went with tht feeling .. if no one else had kids  maybe then it wd be who deserved more or who stayed the longest 
Originally posted by fire_gun

is mein mera koi haath nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now over to nishuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

mera bhi koi haath nahi hai is main...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...now over to others πŸ˜†
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

But then that's unfair to contestants who stayed from Day-1. In all previous seasons we had original contestants winning the jackpot. This season seems different. You argued earlier that Sunny's been here only for a month as compared to others so she doesn't deserve the phone call as much as others. That's why I used that argument of original contestant and WCs. Who decides which duration is enough?

Hima: Again, my argument is not that Amar got to speak with his kids, not Sunny. I think Sunny too deserved at least one phone call. Last week everyone got to meet family members and today again one got to speak with his son. Just one phone call from her spouse is not too much to ask.

But I presume that it was the Vodaphone caller who decided Amar's phone call so it was her decision. She probably thought Amar deserved to speak with his kids.

I am speaking from the perspective of the caller...because the TM thinks the caller was stupid/unfair. He should have chosen Sunny. He could choose one person NOT both! Between Amar, Sunny, and Juhi...Amar seems deserving candidate not for winning the show..but for being ALLOWED to talk to his kids.

The only contestant who was there a week before Amar was--- Juhi...
So the choice is between Juhi & Amar. Juhi has NO kids...Amar has. So even though she stayed JUST ONE week longer ...STILL Amar has more people that are an everyday part of his life...whom he misses...while Juhi got to meet that ONE person.

Sunny...has endured the pain of being separated from her loved one --since ONE month!!!...about 1/3rd the time...

From a rational perspective...there is a different between 4 weeks of separation...and 10 weeks of separation--ACCORDING to me!

ITs not the question of whether BOTH should have got the opportunity...it is the question of who deserved it MORE...the vodaphone caller couldn't pick two--so he picked one, based on:
Amar's separation was BOTH deeper and longer...than BOTH Juhi and Sunny.
Longer than Juhi...because...after  10 weeks she HAD got to meet the complete SET of who was the inseparable part of life(Her complete set comprised of just 1 person)--while Amar did NOT get to see his inseparable part of life...because his life is NOT only his wife..but his kids too..and sometimes you miss kids even more...

Longer than Sunny...come on 4 weeks v/s 10 weeks...not one-not two--a difference of SIX weeks...is itrocket science to understand the difference in the length of time...and the mental effect of the LENGTH of separation from your loved one??

You're saying BOTH Amar and Sunny should have got the chance...the caller had just ONE choice to pick from--and he definitely chose the one who deserved it more..

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Do I look like a Rahul Arora to you? 😲

I hope the said poetry was well written, articulate and without the clichd oft repeated and tedious alternate line rhyming. If not I'm insulted that I'm in the running. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It was bollywood-ized poem.
Originally posted by susan29

100% agree...sunny and juhi behaved so badly...couldnt appreciate a cute kid's voice...i was finding it cute...

Sunny n juhi were taking away amars moments worth by foul crying!!! 🀒
Kousa pati aur kiska pati... Is he sunnys husband, bf or her personal camera man!!!
Anywys thats all sunny n juhi do, whine all day n gossip!
Sunny put cold face even after hearing lil kds voice too n moments of joy amar was having!!!
Kids miss parents a lot more than grownups!!! 73 days in kids world is a lot!!!!! 😊

Sunny is about as interesting as a wet mop.. 

Im glad Amar got the phonecall. Cause we got to see some emotion. And we also got to see the bitter faces of Sunny and Juhi. They looked like they were sucking on a piece of lime...

Who cares whats fair on BB... Nothings fair. BB changes the  rules to their fancy whenever they like if they feel it makes the show more interesting...
Sunny so far hasent shown an iota of personality or opinion. She's like the nodding dog-head in the background. 

And the sheer audacity to call people unhygienic and dirty, considering what she does for a living. Atleast the others dont need a monthly STD checkup..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  It was bollywood-ized poem.

Hey Ram! You'll ruin my rep attributing cheesy Bollywood poems to me. Such poems are not befitting of a dark lord.

Originally posted by hima_123

Longer than Sunny...come on 4 weeks v/s 10 weeks...is it a rocket science to understand the difference in the length...and the mental effect of the LENGTH of separation from your loved one??

You're saying BOTH Amar and Sunny should have got...the caller hadjust ONE choice to pick from--and he definitely chose the one who deserved it more..

It's different for different people. One can live without their family for days and months while for others it's difficult to stay away for even a week. Amar was allowed to meet his wife then got to speak with his children. Perhaps bring his older parents too. Why not? Everything is fair.

No, I didn't say that caller should have given it to Sunny. My argument is that Sunny too deserved one phone call either today [but I already mentioned that it was caller's decision and I'm fine with it] or the day when everyone got to meet their relatives.

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago

It's different for different people. One can live without their family for days and months while for others it's difficult to stay away for even a week. Amar was allowed to meet his wife then got to speak with his children. Perhaps bring his older parents too. Why not? Everything is fair.

No, I didn't say that caller should have given it to Sunny. My argument is that Sunny too deserved one phone call either today or the day when everyone got to meet their relativ

Italics:
ok...I dont see a point of argument then. Because my argument in this thread is completely about why the caller should have chosen Amar...and why he was the right choice over others, exclusively from the perspective of the caller...as the TM started about the caller making a stupid choice...

From Bigg Boss perspective...what he should have done to ensure fairness...or not, isnt what I was talking about .From my perspective everything Bigg Boss has done is unfair...Even having so many wild card entrants is unfair from my perspective. I don't relate BB to fairness...and how justify it--is by understanding...BB is not a talent hunt...its about what the creatives htink will generate viewership...all the contestants are almost undeserving people who get paid for doing nothing...so BB will definitely call the shots to make things difficult for them---one way or the other...I think its futile to even think about fairness...Some contestants gets unfair advantage in certain conditions...and they get unfair disadvantage in some...all evens out when it comes to free money!!
^ There's no argument here. I just said that Sunny deserved a phone call. πŸ˜†