Bigg Boss Season 5

Unfair with sunny... - Page 12

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Anyway, let me go watch the show. πŸ˜† I've no clue what actually happened. 

Watch and update me when u are done πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hppppp thumbnail

By any logic, Juhi deserves to win this show because she's the original contestant. But that's not the argument here.

I'm not arguing that Amar should not have; just saying that Sunny too deserves that same perk. Here Amar got two.

I don't think the show is about the longest staying member winning the show. I never said Sunny deserves to win/lose based on the her LENGTH of stay.

However...a part of the show IS about enduring some separation from family members ..and staying tough. While others have endured this separation long enough...Sunny hasn't endured even half of that.

amar's immediate family doesn't comprise of ONLY wife...like Sunny's. So he got in touch with his family after 9 weeks...  By the time she will endure 7 weeks of separation..She will REUNITE with her family. Compare it-----one contestant gets to hear few words from his family after 9 weeks...other contestant gets to permanently  LIVE with her family after 6/7 weeks...!!

It is amount how much the contestants are made to tolerate...she hasnt been made to tolerate separation like the others have been made to suffer!!!

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: susan29

Oh my God...you are married ...now this is a serious problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

getting married in 40 daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

getting married in 40 daysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

good bro...bachelor party kab hai??? πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishu786

good bro...bachelor party kab hai??? πŸ˜†

no party😳 ..sidha barbadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

no party😳 ..sidha barbadiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh no... πŸ˜†...bachelor party to banta hai bro...😳
This content was originally posted by: hima_123

I don't think the show is about the longest staying member winning the show. I never said Sunny deserves to win/lose based on the her LENGTH of stay.

However...a part of the show IS about enduring some separation from family members ..and staying tough. While others have endured this separation long enough...Sunny hasn't endured even half of that.

amar's immediate family doesn't comprise of ONLY wife...like Sunny's. So he got in touch with his family after 9 weeks...  By the time she will endure 7 weeks of separation..She will REUNITE with her family. Compare it-----one contestant gets to hear few words from his family after 9 weeks...other contestant gets to LIVE with his family after 6/7 weeks...

But then that's unfair to contestants who stayed from Day-1. In all previous seasons we had original contestants winning the jackpot. This season seems different. You argued earlier that Sunny's been here only for a month as compared to others so she doesn't deserve the phone call as much as others. That's why I used that argument of original contestant and WCs. Who decides which duration is enough?

Hima: Again, my argument is not that Amar got to speak with his kids, not Sunny. I think Sunny too deserved at least one phone call. Last week everyone got to meet family members and today again one got to speak with his son. Just one phone call from her spouse is not too much to ask.

But I presume that it was the Vodaphone caller who decided Amar's phone call so it was her decision. She probably thought Amar deserved to speak with his kids.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Watching the videos now. One Rahul Arora sent a lovey-dovey poem to Sunny.

Will the real Rahul Arora please stand up? I repeat, will the real Rahul Arora please stand up?
Nishu...Anshul.. ahem.. kaun hai? Or is it Return_to_Hades? πŸ˜† Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

Will the real Rahul Arora please stand up? I repeat, will the real Rahul Arora please stand up?
Nishu...Anshul.. ahem.. kaun hai? Or is it Return_to_Hades? πŸ˜†

is mein mera koi haath nahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now over to nishuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nishu...Anshul.. ahem.. kaun hai? Or is it Return_to_Hades? πŸ˜†

Do I look like a Rahul Arora to you? 😲

I hope the said poetry was well written, articulate and without the clichd oft repeated and tedious alternate line rhyming. If not I'm insulted that I'm in the running. πŸ˜†