Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think itz not about fair and unfair...but more about liking the contestant i guess...may be the vodafone person liked amar more than any other contestant and thatz why she choose him ðŸ˜‰
hppppp thumbnail
From Bigg Boss perspective...he didn't EVEN have to make ANYONE talk to their family. Thats a privilege...and the one who pays the piper calls the tunes...the contestants have chosen it---and if they find it unfair...they can leave the show...instead of crying fowl and making free money.

The show has not been the same for all the contestants...some get privileges at certain places...while others get at other places.
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

^ There's no argument here. I just said that Sunny deserved a phone call. 😆

In that case...she should be shown the "exit door", called next season with all the other participants...no wild card entries. Let it be a "talent show"...no additional privileges to anyone...all get fairly nominated every week, at the same time... and then...maybe I'd agree  she "deserves" all the equality--coz the show would begin with equality, and continue with equality...and equality would make a lot of sense then...😆
Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hima_123

In that case...she should be shown the "exit door", called next season with all the other participants...no wild card entries. Let it be a "talent show"...no additional privileges to anyone...all get fairly nominated every week, at the same time... and then...maybe I'd agree  she "deserves" all the equality--coz the sow began with equality, continued with equality...😆

In that case all WCs should be shown exit door and the original contestant Juhi should be declared the winner.

Come on, you argue about how Amar deserved to meet his children but when it comes to Sunny, you don't even allow one phone call. Unfair. Sad. 😆
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

In that case all WCs should be shown exit door and the original contestant Juhi should be declared the winner.

Come on, you argue about how Amar deserved to meet his children but when it comes to Sunny, you don't even allow one phone call. Unfair. Sad. 😆

When I say...Amar deserved today's call...I meant "Amar deserved a call MORE than Sunny and Juhi  and the rest"...the caller had a 'comparison' to make.

However...if the question is does "Amar deserve a call " in absolute sense...without relative comparison...I'd say no. There is no question of anyone 'deserving' anything here. They've signed a contract...getting free money and stay---the last thing they should be doing is fowl crying over "I deserve this"..."I deserve that"...or anyone making these calls on their behalf!!...
Neither Amar, Juhi, or Sunny in absolute sense...'deserve' to meet anyone in their family...they've signed contracts and making enough money...to deserve or demand such stuff !!!

Its not something they 'deserve'---- its  a privilege!!...and if only one has to receive this privilege...by my analysis amar deserves the privilege MORE than others--given the situation.

Its a comparison---does Amar deserve free kaa one crore...I'll say "NO".
does Amar deserve free ka one crore MORE than Pooja Bedi...I'll say "YES" --giving my reasons.
Relative situations!!

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
Nishu welcome back ðŸ¤—
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
come on guys. give it a rest. sunny seems to hav moved on. u shld do it too.
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

vodafone contest winner lady was dumb...she chose amar to talk with his family member...here few ppl will say that he is married guy & has kids,so that lady was rite...

but my point is few weeks back only all inmates were given chance to meet with their family members...amar atleast met with his wife...bigg boss didn't made sunny met with her husband,whatever the reasons may be...as far as i know her husband is in america...

so atleast this time,sunny should be given chance to talk with her husband bcoz he lives outside india & few weeks back sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with any of her family member...

sunny was the ideal housemate for getting chance to call her husband...instead of that,stupid lady gave chance to amar who already met with his wife few weeks back only...it was unfair to sunny...

That vodafone lady sucksss ðŸ˜¡

I agree with you . But  taking into consideration that  Amar has been there for 75 days and  sunny  30 ..   Amar did deserve to talk to his  son . Amar was asking BB to talk to his son .. Since  the  birthday .. So yeah .. 
But . to be Politically Correct .. If only 2 mins were given .. I would  give  sunny  1 minute and Amar 1  minute..   I think that would have been  fair ..  Both happy. .. ðŸ˜ƒ
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today i hve become a BIG fan of IF kya argue karte hon yaar tumlog...maza aa gaya...😃
my selfish take on this whole phone call episode is drama hua so i m happy...becoz as someone pointed out earlier nothing is fair in bb house...bb does evrything to create rifts and fights ...and then complains itne fights kyon ho rahen hain..😆
premukti_5rb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg no way! sunny is a drama queen...her husband should of come himself! not bb fault that her husband is too lazy!
its good amar got to speak to his kids! he is a family man...it was totally right! have a heart