what happen to you anshul...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam crying for sunny in real i having tears๐Ÿค” what happening to me ๐Ÿ˜•

Then it's time to replace Rudaali with Sunny.๐Ÿ˜†
hppppp thumbnail

they had their mom๐Ÿ˜ณ and they can see ther father daily on tv๐Ÿ˜‰..amar got to met  wife on show ..sunny ko aisa  nahi kuch mila๐Ÿ˜•  mere hisaab se sunny deserved more than amar๐Ÿ˜‰

What Sunny Got...which others DID NOT GET:

Sunny ko apni family ke saathhh din raat spend karne ke  6 EXTRA weeks mile hain!!!
Usko show par movie sign up karne kaa offer milaaa hai--a big morale boost up...(the movie offer could have easily waited for her to get out of the show...people are supposed to remain almost clueless about what opportunities they are getting in the OUTSIDE world )

And no one complained...

Sunny has not experienced HALF the time being separated from her spuse the way others have got...!!!

Since she has come..all she is getting is ADDITIONAL privileges...
-----------------------------------------------------
About Kids HAVE their mother...so what if they don't have their father...a child needs to INTERACT BOTH with this father and mother. If my mother was there didn't mean I wouldn't wait for my father to take me out...to talk to him...there is a need every child has..kids from what I know dont see mothers and fathers as SUBSTITUTES of each other...but they need both.

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh my God...you are married ...now this is a serious problem ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know what actually you're right sunny should have got the call to speak to her husband. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Saleem. - 12 years ago
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Hima: Your POV is valid. When you put it that way, I agree. But Amar got to meet his wife last week and now his kids [did he meet them or speak on the phone? I'm yet to watch the episode]. If this was the case then they should have let only his kids in the house.

It seems little unfair that Sunny didn't get any perks that week and even today. Okay agreed that she entered the house much later still it's been weeks.

Its been like 4 weeks...that she has come...she'll re-unite with her family in LESS time than others had waited to even meet with a single member of their family...
I think its a perk big enough...
I think her complete stay is a perk, which others didn't get.

Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes it was Unfair...
now some may say she's po*n star, what family for her? but she too has emotions.
felt sad for her

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hima_123

What Sunny Got...which others DID NOT GET:

Sunny ko apni family ke saathhh din raat spend karne ke  6 EXTRA weeks mile hain!!!
Usko show par movie sign up karne kaa offer milaaa hai--a big morale boost up...(the movie offer could have easily waited for her to get out of the show...people are supposed to remain almost clueless about what opportunities they are getting in the OUTSIDE world )

And no one complained...

Sunny has not experienced HALF the time being separated from her spuse the way others have got...!!!

Since she has come..all she is getting is ADDITIONAL privileges...
-----------------------------------------------------
About Kids HAVE their mother...so what if they don't have their father...a child needs to INTERACT BOTH with this father and mother. If my mother was there didn't mean I wouldn't wait for my father to take me out...to talk to him...there is a need every child has..kids from what I know dont see mothers and fathers as SUBSTITUTES of each other...but they need both.

maine sirf yeh keh raha hu yeh phone call family member se baat karne liye tha .amar ne kid naam le kar senti kar diya hai sabko,...in sabko chance mila family se intraact karne ka sunny  ko nahi mila .. phone call mil jaati sunny  to yeh chain puri ho jaati kii sabko muaka mil gaya๐Ÿ˜ณ...sunny movie offer mila to doosro ko game ke saath koi na advantage mila hi hai๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Originally posted by: hima_123

Its been like 4 weeks...that she has come...she'll re-unite with her family in LESS time than others had waited to even meet with a single member of their family...
I think its a perk big enough...
I think her complete stay is a perk, which others didn't get.

I think Sunny deserves one chance at least when others get two. If we go by WC logic then Juhi can claim to be the original contestant and only deserving one to win this show.

One month is long enough.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago