Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Saleem.

FG I agree but kids are kids who haven't spoken to their father for so long believe me it's not easy and they are small not mature or old enough even.

unke pass maa hai yaar😳  aur roj papa ko dekhte hai tv par😳..sunny ko ek baar baat kara deni chahiye thi😕..i like sunny she maintained her very well she didn;t blow up the issue😳😉
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its very fair.Im happy for amar anf his kids😃
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

unke pass maa hai yaar😳  aur roj papa ko dekhte hai tv par😳..sunny ko ek baar baat kara deni chahiye thi😕..i like sunny she maintained her very well she didn;t blow up the issue😳😉

Its not the same as being there FG and speaking with them directly, I've been through it myself so i know😊  Sunny can wait for a little longer, she's come much later than everyone else that's another thing.
Edited by Saleem. - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

From a logical POV...I have explained in terms of weeks as to why it was a fair decision!!..

From an emotional point of view...I can understand the yearning small kids have their for their father...When I was a small kid--I would be scared if my parents got late from a part...or if my dad went away for a meeting...out of town--I would wait every minute...

Afetr growing up..I don't see the need of continuous nurturing from anyone...kids need more protection and attention.

they had their mom😳 and they can see ther father daily on tv😉..amar got to met  wife on show ..sunny ko aisa  nahi kuch mila😕  mere hisaab se sunny deserved more than amar😉
Saleem. thumbnail
I agree she didnt blow the issue FG😊
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

Its not the same as being there FG and speaking with them directly, I've been through it myself so i know😊  Sunny can wait for a little longer, she's come much later than everyone else that's another thing.

late aayi hai to kya😕  uska maan nahi karta kya baat karne ko😕..its not abt kid and father it was abt one call to family member from contestants and amar choosed kids😉 ..they all met their family once  sunny didn;t ..sunny ko ek chance mil jata toh it becomes equal kii sabko family se baat karna ka chance mila😳
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

sunny you made me mad in ur love...it is unfair with me ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†...

sunny iam not in blind love with u but i still think u deserve that phone call first😳😆
Originally posted by: hima_123

From a logical POV...I have explained in terms of weeks as to why it was a fair decision!!..

From an emotional point of view...I can understand the yearning small kids have their for their father...When I was a small kid--I would be scared if my parents got late from a part...or if my dad went away for a meeting...out of town--I would wait every minute...

Afetr growing up..I don't see the need of continuous nurturing from anyone...kids need more protection and attention.

Hima: Your POV is valid. When you put it that way, I agree. But Amar got to meet his wife last week and now his kids [did he meet them or speak on the phone? I'm yet to watch the episode]. If this was the case then they should have let only his kids in the house.

It seems little unfair that Sunny didn't get any perks that week and even today. Okay agreed that she entered the house much later still it's been weeks.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: susan29

i just read all the posts...i was watching the uncensored videos...

Anyway since you are married, its not good to be so much in love with sunny

susan i m not married ...abhi time hai marriage mein 😆...i have gf...😊
Saleem. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

late aayi hai to kya😕  uska maan nahi karta kya baat karne ko😕..its not abt kid and father it was abt one call to family member from contestants and amar choosed kids😉 ..they all met their family once  sunny didn;t ..sunny ko ek chance mil jata toh it becomes equal kii sabko family se baat karna ka chance mila😳

Sabka mann karta hai, but her coming late does make a difference these ppl have been away for many more weeks compared to her, she's fresh and new in comparison. 😊 thats what i think anyway