Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tj_mum

@Nishu.

I am one of those who have absolutely no problem with Sunny's profession. I am also one of those who used to like her in the first couple of days in the house. 

But, personally I feel that Sunny has been an absolute hypocrite inside the house. There are 132 more who felt the same way based on her actions yesterday https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2467508

So, please dont judge everyone by saying that people do not like her because she is a p*rn star. There may be other reasons. 

Also, coming to getting a chance to talk. There are multiple reasons. 
- It might be 2-3am in the night in USA when the Vodafone guest was in the house and the call was offered
- Vodafone guest might be behaving as per a pre-defined script. The guest couldn't have decided to offer the phone call... the guest was clearly told that a phone call is what you can give. It is possible that the guest was told whom to give this call. 
- It is possible that guest was a bigger fan of Amar than others
- Kids get higher priority. 
- When everyone in the house got a chance to meet their family members... Sunny's husband / family members could have been given video conference facility if they could not travel. 

Nothing is fair in the bigg boss house. Sunny got wild card entry after more than 50% show was over. 

Thanks for you reply...i agree with you on most points that u mentioned without saying that sunny's emotional was bad behaviour from her...

i know nothing is fair in bigg boss...btw good reply to my post...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Susan, then call him Idiot of the highest order. he thinks commenting on contestants and comments on members is the same.

The topic maker thinks it's unfair and some members think that sunny's behavior is stupid. Why personal attacks on members here?

Thank you maya for coming...agree with you...i am for the same why call a member names !!!

This person changes words according to his whims and fancies...i never said stupid...but he reads stupid !!!

I said they behaved badly...when u havent heard a kid for almost 2 and half months...wouldnt one find it cute??

nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Susan, then call him Idiot of the highest order. he thinks commenting on contestants and comments on members is the same.

The topic maker thinks it's unfair and some members think that sunny's behavior is stupid. Why personal attacks on members here?

you have problem with my comment,then complain to mods,they can close my thread if they want...i will say what i want...

i didn't said you idiot,so you should not pounce on me...i can also say that if want...

i was also talking with susan...if she thinks it was personal attack,then she will say me...

hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

This show u r biased...this is what i wanted to say that you ppl think po*n stars r not human being & their emotions r not genuine...

Nothing against amar...but acc to me sunny should be given chance to talk with her family member first...

Ofcours I AM BIASED against her...and am very unapologetic about it!!..

However...I believe rules should be equal for everyone!

She has spent hardly 4 weeks away from her family...Amar got the chance to speak to his wife AFTER 9 weeks...!!! by the time she will meet her family AGAIN...it will be less than or equal to 7 weeks!!--Why SO MUCH unfairness to others then--isn't SHE the one who not just got the least time away from her family??  Why are her emotions MORE imprtant than OTHERS...and that question is INSPITE of my like/dislike for her .

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

Ofcours I AM BIASED against her...and am very unapologetic about it!!..

However...I believe rules should be equal for everyone!

She has spent hardly 4 weeks away from her family...Amar got the chance to speak to his wife AFTER 9 weeks...!!! by the time she will meet her family AGAIN...it will be less than or equal to 7 weeks!!--Why SO MUCH unfairness to others then--isn't SHE the one who not just got the least time away from her family??  Why are her emotions MORE imprtant than OTHERS...and that question is INSPITE of my like/dislike for her .

I am biased now after reading all nishu786 posts !!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sunny deserve that phone call..and she didn;t cribbed abt it when she didn;t abt  it  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..my vote for sunny as winner๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

This person changes words according to his whims and fancies...i never said stupid...but he reads stupid !!!

I said they behaved badly...when u havent heard a kid for almost 2 and half months...wouldnt one find it cute??

hey susan,i m sorry buddy...i was in full flow in commenting that i went little over board...i m really sorry & i mean it...
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

sunny deserve that phone call..and she didn;t cribbed abt it when she didn;t abt  it  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..my vote for sunny as winner๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks anshul,atleast you agree with me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...otherwise most members believe i m wrong in saying that sunny deserved the phone call.
Originally posted by: nishu786

you have problem with my comment,then complain to mods,they can close my thread if they want...i will say what i want...

i didn't said you idiot,so you should not pounce on me...i can also say that if want...

i was also talking with susan...if she thinks it was personal attack,then she will say me...

No, I'll post here. You go whine to the mods instead of calling other members stupid and demanding to know their profession when the opinions differ.

I didn't pounce on you. I asked Susan to return the favor. I'm part of this forum and I'll comment if I see stupidity.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: susan29

Thank you maya for coming...agree with you...i am for the same why call a member names !!!

Frankly! I'm yet to watch the part being discussed here. I agree with both sides as mature arguments on both sides seem valid. But calling members name for disagreeing is just not done.