Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sunny gets new pole every week.

🤔😳 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It happens. People don't perceive po*n stars as family people. They tend to attribute family emotions to people who have the 'family' man/woman image. Due to the nature of po*n, people assume po*n stars aren't in love with their spouses or miss their family etc. It's just perception, nothing wrong in it. Sunny could have tried to change these perceptions, but she focused more on chumming up to Sky.

As for fair or unfair. From Sunny's perspective it would seem unfair as she did not get a chance to call her husband and I do feel sorry if she misses her husband that badly.  However, it was completely fair in the format. The choice was upon the Vodafone caller and they picked whom they wanted. It is not unfair because the caller views the situation differently or is a fan of Amar. Some other caller may have chosen differently. That's just how it is. Luck of the draw.  

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

i didn't knew that we can send letter to housemates...otherwise i would  havedefinately wrote a romantic love letter to my sunny sweetheart...today her smile just took my breath away ðŸ˜³

chalo ek aur wicket gira
nishu yaar tun sacche aashiq hu mia

chalo sunny ke ashiq love letter mein include kardena

Kitna saroor raat ki tanhayioun mein tha...
chup tha chand bi k jesy ruswayioun mein tha...

Log jag rahay they apni Ibadat k liyay...
Aur mein kisi ki yaad ki gehrayioun mein tha..

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

you said that you found sunny's behaviour stupid,so i said i found ur comment  stupid enuff...as simple as that...

if you will say thing,then my reply will be for you only.

Dont lie please...i said they behaved badly...i never use the word stupid or hate or any strong words on the forum...been here since B1...u can ask any old mmbers...

You are totally WRONG in assuming which members are biased ...when u dont know...dont write !!!
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hima_123

I think she has 'extra' emotions...she DESERVES to talk to her family after 4 weeks...while others got that privilege after 9/10 weeks...why not make it weekly...po*n stars have emotions too..and much more along with emotions --so give them added befnefits...!

This show u r biased...this is what i wanted to say that you ppl think po*n stars r not human being & their emotions r not genuine...

Nothing against amar...but acc to me sunny should be given chance to talk with her family member first...
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Sunny gets new pole every week.

maya you really cracked me up with this one 😆😆😆😆
good one
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Nishu.

I am one of those who have absolutely no problem with Sunny's profession. I am also one of those who used to like her in the first couple of days in the house. 

But, personally I feel that Sunny has been an absolute hypocrite inside the house. There are 132 more who felt the same way based on her actions yesterday https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2467508

So, please dont judge everyone by saying that people do not like her because she is a p*rn star. There may be other reasons. 

Also, coming to getting a chance to talk. There are multiple reasons. 
- It might be 2-3am in the night in USA when the Vodafone guest was in the house and the call was offered
- Vodafone guest might be behaving as per a pre-defined script. The guest couldn't have decided to offer the phone call... the guest was clearly told that a phone call is what you can give. It is possible that the guest was told whom to give this call. 
- It is possible that guest was a bigger fan of Amar than others
- Kids get higher priority. 
- When everyone in the house got a chance to meet their family members... Sunny's husband / family members could have been given video conference facility if they could not travel. 

Nothing is fair in the bigg boss house. Sunny got wild card entry after more than 50% show was over. 
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: susan29

Dont lie please...i said they behaved badly...i never use the word stupid or hate or any strong words on the forum...been here since B1...u can ask any old mmbers...

You are totally WRONG in assuming which members are biased ...when u dont know...dont write !!!

i don't need to ask anyone...i believe you...

but you said that sunny behaved badly...come on she was emotional bcoz she didn't got chance...you started judging her by her body language & found out that she behaved badly...that was stupid...

Ppl can get emotional sometimes...mature ppl also get emotional sometimes...you see one person emotion & if other ppl also get emotional,then acc to you it is bad behaviour & they should be mature...

you said that you found sunny's behaviour stupid,so i said i found ur comment  stupid enuff...as simple as that...

if you will say thing,then my reply will be for you only.

Susan, then call him Idiot of the highest order. he thinks commenting on contestants and comments on members is the same.

The topic maker thinks it's unfair and some members think that sunny's behavior is stupid. Why personal attacks on members here?
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tj_mum

@Nishu.

I am one of those who have absolutely no problem with Sunny's profession. I am also one of those who used to like her in the first couple of days in the house. 

But, personally I feel that Sunny has been an absolute hypocrite inside the house. There are 132 more who felt the same way based on her actions yesterday https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2467508

So, please dont judge everyone by saying that people do not like her because she is a p*rn star. There may be other reasons. 

Also, coming to getting a chance to talk. There are multiple reasons. 
- It might be 2-3am in the night in USA when the Vodafone guest was in the house and the call was offered
- Vodafone guest might be behaving as per a pre-defined script. The guest couldn't have decided to offer the phone call... the guest was clearly told that a phone call is what you can give. It is possible that the guest was told whom to give this call. 
- It is possible that guest was a bigger fan of Amar than others
- Kids get higher priority. 
- When everyone in the house got a chance to meet their family members... Sunny's husband / family members could have been given video conference facility if they could not travel. 

Nothing is fair in the bigg boss house. Sunny got wild card entry after more than 50% show was over. 

@ bold...Thank you...these were my feelings too...