Unfair with sunny...

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
vodafone contest winner lady was dumb...she chose amar to talk with his family member...here few ppl will say that he is married guy & has kids,so that lady was rite...

but my point is few weeks back only all inmates were given chance to meet with their family members...amar atleast met with his wife...bigg boss didn't made sunny met with her husband,whatever the reasons may be...as far as i know her husband is in america...

so atleast this time,sunny should be given chance to talk with her husband bcoz he lives outside india & few weeks back sunny was the only housemate who didn't met with any of her family member...

sunny was the ideal housemate for getting chance to call her husband...instead of that,stupid lady gave chance to amar who already met with his wife few weeks back only...it was unfair to sunny...

That vodafone lady sucksss ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BB mai kia fair horaha hai bhai ???
every thiong is Unfair this seson
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
But Nishu, she gave your letter to Sunny. Be happy!! 😆
j/k of course!! 😛
Originally posted by: Ismaail

BB mai kia fair horaha hai bhai ???

every thiong is Unfair this seson

'
exactly ismail bhai!!!!😊
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. She should have given a chance to talk to her family at least once.
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

But Nishu, she gave your letter to Sunny. Be happy!! 😆

j/k of course!! 😛

i didn't knew that we can send letter to housemates...otherwise i would  havedefinately wrote a romantic love letter to my sunny sweetheart...today her smile just took my breath away ðŸ˜³
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its not bb fault her husband chose not to come see her in that family week
my bro has flew from the usa to india for 2 days for my dads birthday ! 

secondly kids miss their parents more , sunny came in the house 4 weeks ago 
amar has been in the house for 70 days now ! 
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

its not bb fault her husband chose not to come see her in that family week

my bro has flew from the usa to india for 2 days for my dads birthday ! 

secondly kids miss their parents more , sunny came in the house 4 weeks ago 
amar has been in the house for 70 days now ! 

i agree amar has been in house for 70 days...but he met with his wife recently in show...

sunny's husband might have some work commitments that time,atleast ek phone call to banta hai yaar...it is not mistake of bigg boss...that dumb lady was stupid...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunny husband was given the chance to come and meet her. He made his decision and didn't come for some reason. So I don't think it was unfair. Even when amar wife came, the first thing he asked her was "how are the kids. 

Also, sunny has just been here since around day 50. While amar has been in the house since day 8. So, it has been like 72 days since he has been in contact with his kids, while for sunny it has only been like 30+ days since she has seen her husband. When amar wife came to show, I think it was around day 70. He hadn't seen her for 62+ days. So, thats why I think any way you look at the situation it was pretty fare for amar to get to talk to his kids. 

Today was the first time, I saw amar get emotional. He seems like a really good day, he kids were so excited to talk to him. 
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She was instructed by BB's team to give Amar a chance to his children. Yes it was unfair because nobody came to meet Sunny when their families had visited. I felt bad for her.