Pratigya

Am upset...:(((( - Page 2

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's very irritating that the cvs have taken advantage of our loyalty? A show which promotes fairness but the cvs have not shown any of it...

I not liking tam n his tantrums and nor am I enjoying Pratigya character post leap..sorry no offense but it's how I feel...this meneka/Samar vs Pratigya track is not well executed..I would have liked to have seen P show some initiative for Samar to bond with Kesar apart from him considering her Pagli Amma...not good teachings by P..no offense to anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dil ke armaan aasuo me beh gaye>>>>
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat 2 say, CVs r destroyin their own show, they only brought top1 show to tis level, here we r shoutin throuh lungs, TRPs r showin the result... But no use, they juz don't care... I think now a days they r runnin show 4 themselves n their njoyment only... How positivity n new things they can show... Revealin SS murder attempts, kesar's recovery, property track, change in KN, Kriya baby track... But no they still stick up 2 multi mrg n devarani,jethani tracks... Wasting such brilliant actors talent...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

Wat 2 say, CVs r destroyin their own show, they only brought top1 show to tis level, here we r shoutin throuh lungs, TRPs r showin the result... But no use, they juz don't care... I think now a days they r runnin show 4 themselves n their njoyment only... How positivity n new things they can show... Revealin SS murder attempts, kesar's recovery, property track, change in KN, Kriya baby track... But no they still stick up 2 multi mrg n devarani,jethani tracks... Wasting such brilliant actors talent...

Agree totally esp with the last line.👏

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena now i am tired of this MKAP creatives,they are deliberately showing us all those tortures.I am talking very negative but i think cvs now themselves wants to end Kriya.I dont know how long i am going to tolerate this nonsense.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chill Veena...i think they might show Pratz's bday in a day or two...maybe they dint wanna show a her budday in d midst of all dis tension of Samra...lets c if at all they r planning 2 show her budday...wat ur sayin bout tumtum niwas dats actually gud..atleast they'll get out of gh n thus we'll hopefully see their reducing screenspace😃
Acc 2 me CV's r waiting 4 a gud chance 2 show a happy moment of KriYa..in d middle of dis Samar tension i dnt think dat Pratz will even njoy her budday...or we can even say dat d  way we r calculating Pratz's budday d CV's arent...i mean they showed Samar's budday n Pratz's  budday is 4 months away...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Chill Veena...i think they might show Pratz's bday in a day or two...maybe they dint wanna show a her budday in d midst of all dis tension of Samra...lets c if at all they r planning 2 show her budday...wat ur sayin bout tumtum niwas dats actually gud..atleast they'll get out of gh n thus we'll hopefully see their reducing screenspace😃
Acc 2 me CV's r waiting 4 a gud chance 2 show a happy moment of KriYa..in d middle of dis Samar tension i dnt think dat Pratz will even njoy her budday...or we can even say dat d way we r calculating Pratz's budday d CV's arent...i mean they showed Samar's budday n Pratz's budday is 4 months away...

itz not abt only pratz bday, again Kriya being sidelined, after seperation track they planned kriya track, but now also showin as fillers among Shame, tamtam n samar... Even tamtam leave GH, do u think CVs won't show them much, never... Tat ykw is their fav, itz a clear n know fact now... After leap all the promos hav given on samar only, y not kriya... N atlast they r showin Tamtamshi n Shame scenes also, but not KRIYA... Itz really not acceptable n irritatin, CVs juz playin with our emotions n usin our loyality...