Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's very irritating that the cvs have taken advantage of our loyalty? A show which promotes fairness but the cvs have not shown any of it...

I not liking tam n his tantrums and nor am I enjoying Pratigya character post leap..sorry no offense but it's how I feel...this meneka/Samar vs Pratigya track is not well executed..I would have liked to have seen P show some initiative for Samar to bond with Kesar apart from him considering her Pagli Amma...not good teachings by P..no offense to anyone
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dil ke armaan aasuo me beh gaye>>>>
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat 2 say, CVs r destroyin their own show, they only brought top1 show to tis level, here we r shoutin throuh lungs, TRPs r showin the result... But no use, they juz don't care... I think now a days they r runnin show 4 themselves n their njoyment only... How positivity n new things they can show... Revealin SS murder attempts, kesar's recovery, property track, change in KN, Kriya baby track... But no they still stick up 2 multi mrg n devarani,jethani tracks... Wasting such brilliant actors talent...
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Wat 2 say, CVs r destroyin their own show, they only brought top1 show to tis level, here we r shoutin throuh lungs, TRPs r showin the result... But no use, they juz don't care... I think now a days they r runnin show 4 themselves n their njoyment only... How positivity n new things they can show... Revealin SS murder attempts, kesar's recovery, property track, change in KN, Kriya baby track... But no they still stick up 2 multi mrg n devarani,jethani tracks... Wasting such brilliant actors talent...

Agree totally esp with the last line.👏

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena now i am tired of this MKAP creatives,they are deliberately showing us all those tortures.I am talking very negative but i think cvs now themselves wants to end Kriya.I dont know how long i am going to tolerate this nonsense.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chill Veena...i think they might show Pratz's bday in a day or two...maybe they dint wanna show a her budday in d midst of all dis tension of Samra...lets c if at all they r planning 2 show her budday...wat ur sayin bout tumtum niwas dats actually gud..atleast they'll get out of gh n thus we'll hopefully see their reducing screenspace😃
Acc 2 me CV's r waiting 4 a gud chance 2 show a happy moment of KriYa..in d middle of dis Samar tension i dnt think dat Pratz will even njoy her budday...or we can even say dat d  way we r calculating Pratz's budday d CV's arent...i mean they showed Samar's budday n Pratz's  budday is 4 months away...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Chill Veena...i think they might show Pratz's bday in a day or two...maybe they dint wanna show a her budday in d midst of all dis tension of Samra...lets c if at all they r planning 2 show her budday...wat ur sayin bout tumtum niwas dats actually gud..atleast they'll get out of gh n thus we'll hopefully see their reducing screenspace😃
Acc 2 me CV's r waiting 4 a gud chance 2 show a happy moment of KriYa..in d middle of dis Samar tension i dnt think dat Pratz will even njoy her budday...or we can even say dat d way we r calculating Pratz's budday d CV's arent...i mean they showed Samar's budday n Pratz's budday is 4 months away...

itz not abt only pratz bday, again Kriya being sidelined, after seperation track they planned kriya track, but now also showin as fillers among Shame, tamtam n samar... Even tamtam leave GH, do u think CVs won't show them much, never... Tat ykw is their fav, itz a clear n know fact now... After leap all the promos hav given on samar only, y not kriya... N atlast they r showin Tamtamshi n Shame scenes also, but not KRIYA... Itz really not acceptable n irritatin, CVs juz playin with our emotions n usin our loyality...