Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with you day by day kushie is getting more annoying... When she needs to shut her mouth she doesn't and when she doesn't she does!!!!... I love kushie to peices but there is a borderline of innocence and irratating.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"Khushi is one of the strongest female leads I have seen in soaps and I disagree with all those who say she is not emotionally and financially independent. I hope from now onwards we get more glimpses of her inner feelings."

This is one thing i agree with you on...khushi is a very strong female lead we currently have in soaps...and I like the fact that she stands against injustice...MOST OF THE TIME...

I think we have all focused on how asr doesn't admit to his feelings for khushi...nobody realized that its khushi that actually needs to open up more about her feelings...I think yes we need more glimpses of her inner feelings soon for her to redeem herself...
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

I have no issues with comedy, its just the way it is done. The backdrop of the scene today had so much potential...it just fizzled away.

Agreed. The bathroom scene didn't work.
I see why the writers couldn't go towards full-blown passion rabbe veys at this stage--but I think an alarmed and embarrassed Khushi would have worked better than going into full-blown slapstick. The last time ASR was alone with KKG, her eyes were filled with tears as she spoke of betrayal in her rishta. Few hours later, she is madcap Khushi! Not convincing. As a viewer, I want to see the baggage from the night before. 

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Couldn't agree with you more,  nice post 👏 👏... I'm a big time Khushi's fan but a never fan of her extreme personality traits. I have commented in few more similar threads since yesterday expressing my disappointments on Khush's antics on last 2 episodes.  One minute, she is screaming and behaving like 10 years old and next minute she's 80 years old who knows it all.  Is this the same girl who taught La manners and made her ready to be a Raizada's bahu, who lectures ASR how to live a life and the same girl who's screaming like a 10 years old? Is this the same girl who let Arnav drink that juice and enjoyed watching him hiding behind the curtain like a 8 years old... I don't get it at all, the two extremes. 

She definitely needs to redeem herself to an extent. She definitely needs to learn some manners, learn not to butt in someone else's personal matter, needs to stop act like a 10 years old. Her character needs to be more practical to real life. I can't take her seriously anymore. I used to be so mad at ASR for hurting her and cry with her but not anymore because amnesiac KKG will forget that next day. 
Sorry folks I had to rant because Sankadevi is getting out of control day by day and forgetting she's a grown ass woman, not a 10 years old.

Edited by keti00 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I love the fiesty bubbly Khushi, I never want that to change but the screaming and jumping up and down was a bit too much today. The CVs just need to tone her down at times instead of making her OTT other than that she's fine just the way she is