Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Just like ASR, KKG needs to be redeemed too! UPDTD (Page 3)

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_luna

I do like the feisty,bubbly  Khushi ,the one who answers back to Arnav  but in today's episode the screaming and jumping .Pinch. I thought was OTT .I wish the cv's showed someconsistencywith the character .

OTT is the exact word. COmedy and fun-filled moments can be shown without making them OTT. 

Khushi can be shown as a bubbly, chirpy girl without making her OTT. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Juicee_SushieInfofan

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Fari,

I think we recoiled from the comedy today because it was only yesterday that there was so much seriousness going on...every character was sombre and restrained.

And then suddenly they showed the bathroom scene today.

I have no issues with comedy, its just the way it is done. The backdrop of the scene today had so much potential...it just fizzled away.

I love Khushi's character a lot, but sometimes her antics do irritate me.

I think the creatives are just adding a new comic angle to stretch the story more.

Its just the first day today...so let's be patient and watch.
I do hope they show Arhi indulging in good bonding moments.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00Juicee_Sushiepremparbatincandescentserialjunkienyxx

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I beg to differ . Smile

Khushi's character is such that drama becomes her persona   - she has been portrayed as loving, caring, innocent, fearless, impish and fun loving.. True to her character we get to see different characteristics in each  episode.. I understand your views are not based on today's episode but as far as I have seen, she has shown maturity where needed...  She thrives on drama e.g. the suicide scene and today the bathroom scene..

I don't consider her loud.. to me Maami is loud, the haughty LA came across as loud to me  and  Bua is loud...

Sure ASR has changed but it was his concious effort... it was his personal resolution to go easy on Khushi. He did not want to be the cause of Khushi's tears. so far he is trying to maintain the status quo..  khushi is aware she feels something for ASR but did not dare to question her feelings as she knew it was wrong to feel for a guy who is already betrothed ... she will change gradually when she understands her feelings for ASR ... 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 21 December 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SStephypremparbatincandescentsbk2

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Fari, a very good post as usual !

All I wanted to say is please Kushi don't behave like a play school kid. There is a thin line between silliness and being playful ! Unfortunately CVs are messing that up big time !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I agree with you day by day kushie is getting more annoying... When she needs to shut her mouth she doesn't and when she doesn't she does!!!!... I love kushie to peices but there is a borderline of innocence and irratating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
"Khushi is one of the strongest female leads I have seen in soaps and I disagree with all those who say she is not emotionally and financially independent. I hope from now onwards we get more glimpses of her inner feelings."

This is one thing i agree with you on...khushi is a very strong female lead we currently have in soaps...and I like the fact that she stands against injustice...MOST OF THE TIME...

I think we have all focused on how asr doesn't admit to his feelings for khushi...nobody realized that its khushi that actually needs to open up more about her feelings...I think yes we need more glimpses of her inner feelings soon for her to redeem herself...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiepremparbat

dramebaaz.af IF-Sizzlerz
dramebaaz.af
dramebaaz.af

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
RES!

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

I have no issues with comedy, its just the way it is done. The backdrop of the scene today had so much potential...it just fizzled away.

Agreed. The bathroom scene didn't work.
I see why the writers couldn't go towards full-blown passion rabbe veys at this stage--but I think an alarmed and embarrassed Khushi would have worked better than going into full-blown slapstick. The last time ASR was alone with KKG, her eyes were filled with tears as she spoke of betrayal in her rishta. Few hours later, she is madcap Khushi! Not convincing. As a viewer, I want to see the baggage from the night before. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesbk2

Go to top