India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Nandishore falls in love with Khushi

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I've watched the videos that show nandishores arrival and he seems like abit of a charmer and a flirt. he seems like the type of person who wears their heart on their sleeve. I think he'd be a free kind of person like an open book.

I can imagine nandishore at the cocktail party telling both payola and khushi what's what and trying to get them to taste different drinks and stuff and putting his arms around them. Not in a wrong way but kind of like a friendly way. I can imagine him trying to harmlessly flirt with Khushi and stuff but Arnav taking it the wrong way and getting jealous.

I think it'd be sweet if nandishore develops a crush on khushi and then Arnav gets jealous but I hope he doesn't fall in love with her because I think he seems very sincere and good intentioned and I don't want to have another person in the raizada house leave with a broken heart.

If nandishore and khushi become friends then I'll be over the moon. Now that La has gone she'll be in desperate need of a friend. I think nandishore would be like breath of fresh air for her, basically someone who will teach her how enjoy life again. I think he'll give great advice and show her how to have a good time and not worry so much about others. Since Diwali Khushi's seemed to lost her spark but I'm hoping Nandishore helps to return it. I can imagine him encouraging to go out to parties and stuff. Can you just imagine the both acting like kids and playing games and Arnavs jealous face would be the cherry on the cake.

I'm not saying that they should get together or anything I'm just saying that khushi and nandishore could become good friends. From what I've seen khushi is very family orientated but there's certain things you can't even tell your family but you can tell your friends and I think nandishore could be that friend. Imagine nandishore realising that khushi and Arnav both like each other and playing Cupid.

If nandishore does like khushi I hope they sort out their differences and become friends. I hope he doesn't turn evil, there's only room for one Shyam on screen.

Im looking forward to his arrival and I can sense him bringing quite alot of humerous moments in the show

I could be completely off the Mark here but that's my thoughts Tongue

Comment and Let me know what you think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Seattleiteomshreejaanuanjani-pagli

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Not a bad idea!! Before going away La told Khushi that ASR doesn't really know wat he wants but Khushi will understand as time unfolds. I'm rooting for this guy to make these tubelights in the love dept to realize that they not only have the hots for each other but are head over heels in love too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top