Balika Vadhu

Gauri & the path of liberation

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whenever you happen to compare yourself with others, 3 states arise, viz. (depending on the outlook)
1) greater than (>)
2)lesser than (<)
3)equal to(=)
    The first one leads to rajo gun (pride)that leads to ahamkar /superiority complex.
    The second one leads to thamo gun(jealousy)that leads to irshya/inferiority complex.
   Third one leads to satva gun(equipoise) that releases from complexes & leads to happiness by sama drishti (equal outlook) which means "dog is treated as dog & cow as cow."

The first two are like thieves those occupy our mind silently & loot our wealth of mental peace.
The remedies for these two thieves,pride & jealousy are service & love without any conditions.
Gauri's weakness is this unnecessary comparison & thereby yielding to jealousy.she can never have mental peace this way.
She should spread n share more n more love un conditionally without fear.Then she can be happy.
Her life's goal is NOT to cultivate or change Jagat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anandi has the remedies with her,service & love (un conditional) along with sama drishti.That's why she will always be happy.The mental peace is never lost & hence can lead a successful life with a meaning & destiny... fulfilled.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post sreevask 👏 Great thoughts I loved it. 
sreevask thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranjjal

Awesome post sreevask👏Great thoughts I loved it.

kindly thank SHREE KRISHNA for his kind message of GITA, without which we cd hv faced a lot of troubles.
The above post is from his guna thraya vibhag yoga.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreevask

kindly thank SHREE KRISHNA for his kind message of GITA, without which we cd hv faced a lot of troubles.
The above post is from his guna thraya vibhag yoga.

hmm after I read ur post I felt like u must be follower of Shree Krishna or philosopher. Me too like Bhagvadgita saar. Guna thraya vibhag yoga is it a book?
sreevask thumbnail
Jagat also compares himself with others & identifies himself as a superior one among all for no reasons, & thus can not bear criticism.Can he put aside his ego & come to the gawar village (where Anandi is the head of the village) & offer an unconditional service?

In other words complexes attract each other ( J G) like birds of the same feather & thus are bound to be un happy.
sreevask thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pranjjal

hmm after I read ur post I felt like u must be follower of Shree Krishna orphilosopher. Me too like Bhagvadgita saar. Guna thraya vibhag yoga is it a book?

it is a chapter in GITA ..Each of 18 chapters is a unique psychological treatment, that helps us in every walk of life..