I am not believing this about SKY - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
PM should take some rest..
i dnt agree wid PM...even the story she has told
PM is dememnted. she musth ave been bitten by Dracula.
Originally posted by amina.ahmedraza

Hi,

I just saw this article in which PM has revealed something disgusting about what has been done in house with her ... i really really really hate Sky but for this article i am saying with all my heart that she is lying ..or either she definitely need medication to fix her brain ! i support PM too too at some extend but not on this ... this can't be happen at least in presence of 50+ cameras! BUT this is has happen than it is really very scary and disgusting 🀒 i dont agree this for the reason that there are three ladies (two now) being close to him in the show but they never seem uncomfortable ... i m sure my other mehekians friends will also agree with me at this point!
well first of all being a mahek fan, i hate sky,but this time pm is lying, this simply cant happen, there r so many cameras watching them 24*7, nd if pm thinks sumthin like tht really happend, and production team isnt showing her who did this, she can take police's help, its a big crime, but i dnt think she'll do tht because she herself knw tht she is lyingπŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Nah, it was some D'souza I think. 

But you've made a really important point here... Was Akaash in fact jealous of Blah-bir and Mahek's relationship? 😲 Was he imagining Blah-bir in place of Sid yesterday, when Sid was proposing? πŸ˜² Is this why he only wants to play friends-friends with PooB and has only female long term friendships on BB? πŸ˜² O-M-G! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² (Ekta Kapoor style 3 face shots πŸ˜†)

Are you think of answering my questions? Arrey, aap toh personal ho gaye, I'm only joking yaar πŸ˜‰
arre woh shayad balbir d souza hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
OMG...She has lost it...Poor sky anyways..She has bad mouth but he is not that crazy to do so... This is character assassination of Sky... This woman seriously have some major problem.. If she doubt him why she alsways hugge him ...I think she was dreaming that if sky would have done something like that... I
I believe big boss gave her that love bite🀣
I mean look at the behavior of bigg boss lately
Po**star ko show me lana
usse poll dance karwanaπŸ˜†
kabhi rain dance to kabhi item songs πŸ˜‰
i can guess big boss've gone tharki this tymπŸ˜† so its possible he himself gave her that love bite and since he is bigboss, production team cant show videos to pmπŸ˜†
Is PM out of her mind to say sky gave love bite?
That is a serious allegation.. Even though I don't like Sky I kinda agree with TM. I don't know what is she thinking!
love bite???  if she had told HATE BITE, i'd hve trusted her πŸ˜‰