I am not believing this about SKY - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
That lady is truly a nut case. She needs to enter the house quickly - not big boss house - but the loony bin.
I can't believe that someone like her can have 'FANS'..Her victim card is very irritating.. I would rather chose Sky infront of her.. at least his behavior and actions have logic.. She has totally lost it.. If she can blame Sky of love bits infront of 50+ camera imagine what she is capable of in the outside world.. I saw a video where she was blaming Isha Koppikar of following her everywhere, putting spyware in her mobile, harrasing her for 5 years.. She is a mental case.. And if people can't still believe it then I would say SPARE ME!!
after reading all the serious discussion about satanism and freemason in this thread I have come to a conclusion that PM is a very sane person..
If people can have such serious discussion about satanism, freemason, illumati, UFO, alien, which are mere conspiracy theories then it will be illogical to say that PM' actions have no logic..
of all girls in the house i'm sure he went for PMπŸ˜†

HAHAHA...Just saw this new khabar by PM..i feel  something is wrong with her. Even when she came back in the house , to improve her image , ullta  she ruined it for herself  with her dramas and she was perfectly fine with sky in the house. Now she is blaming him for something she didn't even is sure of. why didn't she asks him on face rather than
doing this drama outside.
Originally posted by MithiBani

...Love bite nahin bhookh bite hoga. Juhi ne tazza mutton mutton soch ke maara hoga. πŸ˜›

Flesh eating zombie on a TV screen near you! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes! Finally! πŸ˜†

Films are coming soon too πŸ˜ƒ namely Shaadi of the Dead and Go Goa Gone

ps - did anyone notice that Akaash's fan letter came from Goa? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Flesh eating zombie on a TV screen near you! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes! Finally! πŸ˜†

Films are coming soon too πŸ˜ƒ namely Shaadi of the Dead and Go Goa Gone

ps - did anyone notice that Akaash's fan letter came from Goa? πŸ˜›
kisi balbir ne to nahi beja thaπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--just kiddingπŸ˜‰
she is jus taking revenge on him!!!! but dint expect that she will go to this extend to deframe him!!! sahi mein bahur ajeeb si ladki hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†Edited by Shayari - 12 years ago
PM lives in her own world where every thing happens as per her wishes ... she is a kind of person who impose the thoughts on others and her this recent acts proves my POV
Originally posted by fire_gun

kisi balbir ne to nahi beja thaπŸ˜†--just kiddingπŸ˜‰

Nah, it was some D'souza I think. 

But you've made a really important point here... Was Akaash in fact jealous of Blah-bir and Mahek's relationship? 😲 Was he imagining Blah-bir in place of Sid yesterday, when Sid was proposing? πŸ˜² Is this why he only wants to play friends-friends with PooB and has only female long term friendships on BB? πŸ˜² O-M-G! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² (Ekta Kapoor style 3 face shots πŸ˜†)

Are you think of answering my questions? Arrey, aap toh personal ho gaye, I'm only joking yaar πŸ˜‰