Bigg Boss Season 5

I am not believing this about SKY - Page 4

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omnipotent_Taco

She did? From what I saw, she was vehemently denying it.

on the show. she was talking about some black magic amulet and stuff.

also, a lot of this stuff is subliminal. it reflects in her behaviour.

it shouldn't surprise people, most celebs are into freemasonry, satanism and occultic stuff. pooja bedi has a huge idol of baphomet in her bedroom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silverbug

on the show. she was talking about some black magic amulet and stuff.

also, a lot of this stuff is subliminal. it reflects in her behaviour.

it shouldn't surprise people, most celebs are into freemasonry, satanism and occultic stuff. pooja bedi has a huge idol of baphomet in her bedroom.

Alright, I don't know about the bit on her talking about her amulet, so I'll address the other points.

What does her behaviour have to do with her being a sureshot Satanist? That is such a generalisation. As per that logic, all those who behave erratically and erupt in fits are Luciferians.

Including Sky, who was the one who made the claim about PM doing black magic.

The bit about Freemasonry and occult practices would perhaps be more relevant to Hollywood, because subliminal programming is rife in their movies, commercials, and shows. I doubt that a majority in Bollywood, leave alone the Indian TV industry, would even know piddly shit about Baphomet.

And where did you come across that bit about PB having a Baphomet idol in her room? Actually come to think of it, that could be a likely possibility 😆

Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't get why people freak about PM being a Satanist when Hades roams these forums free. 😈
chucknorris thumbnail

Alright, I don't know about the bit on her talking about her amulet, so I'll address the other points.

What does her behaviour have to do with her being a sureshot Satanist? That is such a generalisation. As per that logic, all those who behave erratically and erupt in fits are Luciferians.

Including Sky, who was the one who made the claim about PM doing black magic.

The bit about Freemasonry and occult practices would perhaps be more relevant to Hollywood, because subliminal programming is rife in their movies, commercials, and shows. I doubt that a majority in Bollywood, leave alone the Indian TV industry, would even know piddly shit about Baphomet.

And where did you come across that bit about PB having a Baphomet idol in her room? Actually come to think of it, that could be a likely possibility 😆

More relevant to hollywood ? Buddy you are so wrong. You can be a part of that thing and not even know what you are doing. Most lower level freemasons and agents have no clue. I believe majority of bollywood/tv industry people are tools. But then there are some higher ups - Saif (who named his production house illuminati, coincidence right ?) who are well aware of whats going on. It's actually the same in hollywood, most are clueless pawns only the very top few are insiders. 

Let me ask you something...the name bigg boss, the all seeing eye , orwells book 1984...does it all ring a bell ?

I used to think that bollywood was all innocent too..but then the more I learned about the occult from the source (people who have been involved with it), the symbolisms, rituals etc the more I can see through the crap in bollywood. They are surely pushing an agenda, i could smell it before I gained this knowledge, you can tell by just looking at the trend in movies for the last 7 years or so. There has been a DRASTIC change every year.  
Edited by silverbug - 12 years ago

More relevant to hollywood ? Buddy you are so wrong. You can be a part of that thing and not even know what you are doing. Most lower level freemasons and agents have no clue. I believe majority of bollywood/tv industry people are tools. But then there are some higher ups - Saif (who named his production house illuminati, coincidence right ?) who are well aware of whats going on. It's actually the same in hollywood, most are clueless pawns only the very top few are insiders. 

Let me ask you something...the name bigg boss, the all seeing eye , orwells book 1984...does it all ring a bell ?

Saif is a nincompoop. He apparently (as he claimed) named his production company Illuminati because he thinks Illuminati = the illuminated ones. As you can see, his knowledge of the same is limited to Dan Brown books.

So many celebs and people in general do the whole 'hand sign' (you know which one I'm talking about) without even knowing what it means. That doesn't indicate that they are all Satanists.

Like you said so yourself, I think they are clueless pawns, not ring leaders. But the higher ups in Hollywood are all in with the game.

And yeah, Big Brother/Bigg Boss is a TV extension of 1984. I know it, but I still watch it only to get cheap kicks. You wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't watch the show either. Doing so does not necessarily make us blind, robotic Orwellian stooges.

The thing with subliminal programming is that it can't always get to you if you're well aware of it.
chucknorris thumbnail

Saif is a nincompoop. He apparently (as he claimed) named his production company Illuminati because he thinks Illuminati = the illuminated ones. As you can see, his knowledge of the same is limited to Dan Brown books.

So many celebs and people in general do the whole 'hand sign' (you know which one I'm talking about) without even knowing what it means. That doesn't indicate that they are all Satanists.

Like you said so yourself, I think they are clueless pawns, not ring leaders. But the higher ups in Hollywood are all in with the game.

And yeah, Big Brother/Bigg Boss is a TV extension of 1984. I know it, but I still watch it only to get cheap kicks. You wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't watch the show either. Doing so does not necessarily make us blind, robotic Orwellian stooges.

The thing with subliminal programming is that it can't always get to you if you're well aware of it.

You could be right that saif might be one of the pawns. But my feeling is that atleast Shahrukh, Amitabh are higher ups.  Nobody's had the kind of impact that these too have had in changing the entire face of indian cinema. They must know whats up. Amitabh passed the torch to Shahrukh.

I think if you engage in the rituals knowingly/unknowningly you do enter the realm of satanism whether its hand signs or filthy sexual rituals that are common place in many bollywood songs.

But I agree with you about the rest. I will admit I've my weaknesses. I get bored and bigg boss is the only show i have been watching because I could care less about the timings of other shows etc. 

Anyway, its refreshing to come across people like you who know whats up. I did not expect it because to me it seems like majority desis are drugged out of their minds with the mainstream nonsense. Notice how people on this forum get all riled up and throw bitch fits if you say something about salman shahrukh or one of their false idols.

filthy sexual rituals that are common place in many bollywood songs.

Such things are why conspiracy theorists are relegated to the fringe of society 😆

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes!! I dont like SKY and I was kind of neutral towards Mishra but yaar yeh thora ziyada ho gaya!! Some one come give her a love bite and she dont know who is he OR she!!! WTH
Edited by sweetrahz - 12 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail

Such things are why conspiracy theorists are relegated to the fringe of society 😆

Ok, I'm not offended because I know what the truth is. Read aleister crowly. Sexual rituals are for real. I've also heard first hand accounts of what goes on in initiation ceremonies.

Keep calling us conspiracy theorists. People laughed at me when I said dollar will collapse as well.

Ok, I'm not offended because I know what the truth is. Read aleister crowly. Sexual rituals are for real. I've also heard first hand accounts of what goes on in initiation ceremonies.

Keep calling us conspiracy theorists. People laughed at me when I said dollar will collapse as well.

You obviously don't have a taste for self derogatory humour either 😆

Lighten up Buggie. In case it wasn't already apparent, I'm a conspiracy theorist myself.
Edited by Omnipotent_Taco - 12 years ago