Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

Tomorrow again she going to call Conference To tell that i am pregnant .DON'T KNOW WHAT IT HAPPENED AND WHEN IT HAPPENED.

lol😆
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

She should be sent To Sach ka Saamna.

If Pooj Mishra is in Sach Ka Saamna, the anchor will run away after three questions...
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Sky is innocent.

Sunny Leone did it!😳

Good to know this popped up in someone else's head too 😆 I wouldn't even rule out Shonali either. She came across as quite the curious kitten whenever she was around Sunshine.

Is it just me who finds this whole thing twistedly amusing I don't know why PM thinks it could only be Sky. Anyone in the house could've done it.
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pooja misrra is not only insane but she is evil

she confessed she's into black magic, and i can also say that she is into satanism (i do a lot of research on satanism and freemasonry) which is why i was shocked when sky was talking about her being possessed. the way she dresses, talks and acts is also indicative of that.

that's not cool at all btw.  

and this is not just superstition, its evil on many levels. just look up the rituals they engage in. im not surprised she makes such claims.

Edited by silverbug - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverbug

she confessed she's into black magic

She did? From what I saw, she was vehemently denying it.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

yahi farq hai sky aur mahek fans mein

if this was something about mahek
sky fans ne 10 threads khol diye hote !!!

as far as the allegation is concerned 
sanu ki ? 

😆 OMG! ur a true mahek fan!!!- where is the awards forum page i gotta nominate this one- topic kuch aur- issue kuch aur-But brings in her mahekian issue in the middle! 😆 👏
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
I think PM is rite this time.

sky must have done something. he is only close to woman in house and jealous of all males. he has issues and sees woman as objects.

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont beleive this either because there are tons of cameras everywhere...why would he risk it...and no matter how cheap big boss is i dont think the crew that is monitoring the camreras at all times would let this happen...plus how can you not feel when somebody is giving a love bite...the whole point is to feel it...she said she took antibiotics and not sedatives so as long she wasnt sedated and fully unconscious she would have felt it...it was probably just a mosquito bite...she should make accusations liek this on anybody...not even sky...
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

I think PM is rite this time.

sky must have done something. he is only close to woman in house and jealous of all males. he has issues and sees woman as objects.

oh get well soon mate 😉
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I agree. I don't think that sky would do anything like that. I think that PM wouldn't blame him just to degrade him or just lie.  So it probably just a misunderstanding. 

or hallucinating! it wouldn't be the first time where she blew things out of proportion. she might've scratched or bruised herself somehow and of course when she wakes up, she jumped to the weirdest conclusion. knowing her, this doesn't surprise me.